The gay agenda

Well, if every Christian followed the Bible's word to a "T" then you may have an argument. But we are ALL sinners.

I doubt God will judge a believer for what they do behind closed doors. I'm sure YOU have never done anything that is considered a 'sin' by our Lord, right?

The bible DOES say only 144,000 will see the kingdom of heaven.:poop:

I see you're into Poop for some reason, since you end every post of yours with it.

No reason to take you serious now, I see you're just trolling. You don't have a valid argument to my questions.

John 3:15:
“For God so loved the world,i that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned.

Who EVER believes in him. Even sinners like YOU oracle! There IS hope for you after all!

B.T.W. It's SERIOUSLY! There, does that make me more legit?

do gays really believe god condones their lifestyle? And where do they draw their belief of this?

They have faith that god loves them and condones their lifestyle

What you got?

ahhh so you are a witness?

perhaps you should read the parts of the bible that concern themselves with being judgmental ?

i have read your other posts in other threads....you are judgmental, do you claim otherwise?

What bearing would that have on right or wrong? For that matter. What's the difference between judgement and opinion? answer that and I can give you a better insight to whether I am judging, or opinionated. M-kay.

are you a witness? yes or no? simple question.

No less than you, I'm sure. That being the case, what does that have to do with my question? Again, I said...what's the difference between judgement and opinion? Not a hard question for a Rhodes scholar like you is it? You have an opinion, yes? Well, how do YOU convince someone that disagrees with YOU that you aren't judging? Is that easier for you Einstein?

I see you're into Poop for some reason, since you end every post of yours with it.

No reason to take you serious now, I see you're just trolling. You don't have a valid argument to my questions.

“For God so loved the world,i that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned.

Who EVER believes in him. Even sinners like YOU oracle! There IS hope for you after all!

You know, thinking about what you said. You're right! I haven't answered your question. NOW, what amnesty program am I currently on? What part of my lifestyle, am I currently trying to justify? What shortcoming am I asking society to accept? Answer those, then we will have a side by side comparison, for your scrutiny. K?
Well, since your OP didn't specify if YOU being gay will or will not keep you from Heaven, how can I answer that?

But if you are gay Oracle, and you still believe in God, then according to the Bible, you will still get to Heaven.

Well, if every Christian followed the Bible's word to a "T" then you may have an argument. But we are ALL sinners.

I doubt God will judge a believer for what they do behind closed doors. I'm sure YOU have never done anything that is considered a 'sin' by our Lord, right?

Funny you should worry about me. I am not asking to have my LIFESTYLE accepted. It's amazing to me, that you take on this defensive posture when asked a simple query. If you ate pizza with a fork and I asked why, would that send you off the rails too? If you're so righteous and I'm sooo intolerant, then why is it YOU, who gets pissed at me? Or tries to make comparisons? All you know about me is that you think I'm a dick. Nothing more. I have no picket signs in front of churches, or businesses. Not arguing my agenda on tv radio, blogs and in newspapers. So while YOU rewrite the words in the bible to conform to you, I ask you...Do you believe that, that one quote is all it takes to make it? If so, burn the rest of the bible and enjoy the fruits of your spouses...whatever.

You know, thinking about what you said. You're right! I haven't answered your question. NOW, what amnesty program am I currently on? What part of my lifestyle, am I currently trying to justify? What shortcoming am I asking society to accept? Answer those, then we will have a side by side comparison, for your scrutiny. K?
Well, since your OP didn't specify if YOU being gay will or will not keep you from Heaven, how can I answer that?

But if you are gay Oracle, and you still believe in God, then according to the Bible, you will still get to Heaven.

What chapter and verse covers that? I hear platitudes, but see no facts. Taking the quote you love putting up (not word for word however) does not condone your LIFESTYLE. It can as you have proven eloquently, be manipulated, to justify ANYTHING! Am I wrong?

What chapter and verse covers that? I hear platitudes, but see no facts. Taking the quote you love putting up (not word for word however) does not condone your LIFESTYLE. It can as you have proven eloquently, be manipulated, to justify ANYTHING! Am I wrong?

So those who believe in Jesus won't go to heaven because they sin? Is that what you're trying to say?

Yee who casts the first stone and all that...........

Again, everyone sins. You're just trying to 'cherry pick' which sin you don't like, or trying to justify your sins. Haven't figured out which one yet, since you're so vague in all your responses.

do gays really believe god condones their lifestyle? And where do they draw their belief of this?

What you got?

Last time I checked, the bible teaches that god loves the sinner, not the sinning. Check.

So you have FAITH that what the bible tells you is true. What makes your FAITH more relevant than a gay persons FAITH

I'm Christian. And I wish Christians would quit carping on how much God hates gays. It's none of our business, it's between them and God. All you do is make us all look stupid.

There are other reasons to argue against gay marriage. But whether or not God will forgive them is not one of the arguments we should ever lean upon. We're supposed to love our brother, turn the other cheek, love thy enemy...I'm sure that extends to homosexuals. And as somebody on here already said...we are ALL sinners. To struggle with sexuality is not any worse than struggling with any other issue that can lead us astray.

So those who believe in Jesus won't go to heaven because they sin? Is that what you're trying to say?

Again, everyone sins. You're just trying to 'cherry pick' which sin you don't like, or trying to justify your sins. Haven't figured out which one yet, since you're so vague in all your responses.

Ye with 1 e. While we're quoting Jesus, try this one on: On the day of judgement you will say I know thee and I will say I know thee not for thee has turned thy back to the will of GOD.

Ye with 1 e. While we're quoting Jesus, try this one on: On the day of judgement you will say I know thee and I will say I know thee not for thee has turned thy back to the will of GOD.

And that is for those who accepted Jesus, then rejected him. Not for those who sin.

You're trolling gets weaker by each post.

God will accept you if you're gay Oracle, so don't worry about it so much.

What you got?

Last time I checked, the bible teaches that god loves the sinner, not the sinning. Check.

So you have FAITH that what the bible tells you is true. What makes your FAITH more relevant than a gay persons FAITH

If your faith cannot be verified, but denounced by the pages you employ...then your faith is not well founded. It speaks for itself. And if I shouldn't believe it's true, then where do gay people get their belief from?

I'm Christian. And I wish Christians would quit carping on how much God hates gays. It's none of our business, it's between them and God. All you do is make us all look stupid.

There are other reasons to argue against gay marriage. But whether or not God will forgive them is not one of the arguments we should ever lean upon. We're supposed to love our brother, turn the other cheek, love thy enemy...I'm sure that extends to homosexuals. And as somebody on here already said...we are ALL sinners. To struggle with sexuality is not any worse than struggling with any other issue that can lead us astray.

Speak for yourself. Between your choice of photo and your choice of screen name, you're a walking contradiction. As far as you being christian...that's as laughable as gays saying that the bible vindicates their behavior. Look, I don't hate gays. My sister is gay, one of my groomsmen at my wedding is gay, several friends that were dear to me when I was in the Army were gay. Who gives a shit! The point is, the bible is not a shield for gay behavior in my opinion. Amazingly enough the pope agrees...but of course you guys are CLEARLY more well versed in the bible than the Vatican...Right? B.t.w. I'm not a christian.

If your faith cannot be verified, but denounced by the pages you employ...then your faith is not well founded. It speaks for itself. And if I shouldn't believe it's true, then where do gay people get their belief from?

Verified by whom? Others with the same faith?

Gay people get their faith from what is in their heart, just like you should. Your faith should be personal, not what others believe

Yes but why not concentrate on your own shortfallings and issues, instead of worrying about the path others walk?

Or work at drawing people to God and let Him enlighten them in His own way???

Some Christians, obviously like the creater of this thread, HATE gays.

Some Christians used to believe that GOD approved of slavery, too.

Life moves on, folks.

I almost forgot to mention. Your last statement PROVES that you say christian, but have NO CLUE what's actually "IN" the bible. One of the seven "deadly" sins is... wait for it...LUST!!! A christian would know that. God said be fruitful and multiply, not fruitful and promiscuous. Sorry. Check!

Think about what you just said. Of course not! no unrepentant sinner will. If you think your LIFESTYLE is not a sin then you won't repent for it, now will you? Jesus forgives the repentant sinner, not the repeat, remorseless sinner. Sorry. Check!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back