The Gavin Newsom vs Brian Dahle debate

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
So, I just watched the very biased debate between XXXX Gavin Newsom and XXXX Brian Dahle on PBS. PBS being a radical left-wing extremist broadcast organization did a great job of proving just that given how their moderators in name only conducted the debate. In spite of this being glaringly obvious, a smart, quick thinking candidate can overcome the odds against them and make the best out of a highly biased situation. It was obvious PBS gave Newsom the questions well before the debate, he was just too rehearsed, scripted and had his talking points way too in order for him to come off as being smarter and quicker than he really is. Now, Newsom, unlike Dahle is NOT dumb by any means, he is just not as smart and quick as PBS made him out to be in hopes for promoting his presidential run. Dahle on the other hand is absolutely dumber than a rock. I know for a fact that I, yeah me, could have done far better in that debate than this imbecile.

Regardless of Newscum being heavily favored by the moderators, and obviously knowing the questions well in advance, Dahle made me think of the hitter in a baseball game who in 3 at bats got thrown nothing but hanging curve balls, and not only did he miss out on hitting some homeruns, he completely struck out without even making contact with the ball just once. Newscum threw plenty of hanging curveballs for dummy Dahle to hit 500 feet out of the park and Dahle struck out each and every time.

As for Dahle, I have never seen a more poorly run campaign in my life. Unfortunately, since I currently live in California, in the general, I can not vote for the party I am registered under, which is American Independent. I could not bring myself to vote for Dahle, so I just left governor blank. If you are going to run for governor, you need to run a campaign so we know who you are, not put out an APB for a missing person alert wondering where they are. You need to get out there and fight hard, run a smart campaign. Look at Oregon, they may have a Republican governor for the first time in decades. In NY, while I do not expect Zeldin to win regardless of what current polls are indicating, that fact that he ran a hard fought, smart campaign at least in the polls put him in a statistical tie. Glad I decided not to vote for Dahle, because after watching that debate, he is absolutely one of the dumbest elected officials I have ever seen. Dahle makes AOC looks like she belongs in Mensa

Mod Note: Took the liberty to edit the title and remove a couple flames from your Opost to make this thread "clean start" compliant. Please hold off on the pet names and flame when STARTING a thread --- FlaCalTenn

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I just watched the very biased debate between fascist Gavin Newscum and imbecile Brian Dahle on PBS. PBS being a radical left-wing extremist broadcast organization did a great job of proving just that given how their moderators in name only conducted the debate. In spite of this being glaringly obvious, a smart, quick thinking candidate can overcome the odds against them and make the best out of a highly biased situation. It was obvious PBS gave Newscum the questions well before the debate, he was just too rehearsed, scripted and had his talking points way too in order for him to come off as being smarter and quicker than he really is. Now, Newscum, unlike Dahle is NOT dumb by any means, he is just not as smart and quick as PBS made him out to be in hopes for promoting his presidential run. Dahle on the other hand is absolutely dumber than a rock. I know for a fact that I, yeah me, could have done far better in that debate than this imbecile.

Regardless of Newscum being heavily favored by the moderators, and obviously knowing the questions well in advance, Dahle made me think of the hitter in a baseball game who in 3 at bats got thrown nothing but hanging curve balls, and not only did he miss out on hitting some homeruns, he completely struck out without even making contact with the ball just once. Newscum threw plenty of hanging curveballs for dummy Dahle to hit 500 feet out of the park and Dahle struck out each and every time.

As for Dahle, I have never seen a more poorly run campaign in my life. Unfortunately, since I currently live in California, in the general, I can not vote for the party I am registered under, which is American Independent. I could not bring myself to vote for Dahle, so I just left governor blank. If you are going to run for governor, you need to run a campaign so we know who you are, not put out an APB for a missing person alert wondering where they are. You need to get out there and fight hard, run a smart campaign. Look at Oregon, they may have a Republican governor for the first time in decades. In NY, while I do not expect Zeldin to win regardless of what current polls are indicating, that fact that he ran a hard fought, smart campaign at least in the polls put him in a statistical tie. Glad I decided not to vote for Dahle, because after watching that debate, he is absolutely one of the dumbest elected officials I have ever seen. Dahle makes AOC looks like she belongs in Mensa
He's a hand-picked Democrat whipping boy set up for Newsome to beat.....hopefully giving the prick some legitimacy.

So, I just watched the very biased debate between XXXX Gavin Newsom and XXXX Brian Dahle on PBS. PBS being a radical left-wing extremist broadcast organization did a great job of proving just that given how their moderators in name only conducted the debate. In spite of this being glaringly obvious, a smart, quick thinking candidate can overcome the odds against them and make the best out of a highly biased situation. It was obvious PBS gave Newsom the questions well before the debate, he was just too rehearsed, scripted and had his talking points way too in order for him to come off as being smarter and quicker than he really is. Now, Newsom, unlike Dahle is NOT dumb by any means, he is just not as smart and quick as PBS made him out to be in hopes for promoting his presidential run. Dahle on the other hand is absolutely dumber than a rock. I know for a fact that I, yeah me, could have done far better in that debate than this imbecile.

Mod Note: Took the liberty to edit the title and remove a couple flames from your Opost to make this thread "clean start" compliant. Please hold off on the pet names and flame when STARTING a thread --- FlaCalTenn

This is likely a consequence of the "Jungle Primary" system that Cali Dems installed to REDUCE VOTER CHOICE. EVERY candidate on ONE ballot with only the top 2 or 3 making it to the general election. So if the Dems CULL their candidates and only run 2 or 4 in the primary (like they do) -- or because Newsom was running the primary relatively unopposed -- while the Repubs put 8 or 10 on the primary ballot -- The Repub vote was split TOO MANY ways to GET the better candidate.

Primaries should be PARTY events. And every Independent should make it to the General election.

Dahle is a sacrifice fly. The California Repbulican Party (what there is of it) shot their wad with the failed recall of Governor Newsom. They had a shot, and it went wild.

He can at least complete a sentence which is more than you can say for Fetterman or Biden

Even if the GOP candidate could not complete a sentence, just not having a democrat in power would have to be at least a little less destructive for the state.

Anyone not voting out all democrats this election cycle is an idiot who is enjoying the economic destruction all around them as well as the immigration and narcotic crisis

Democrats have to be intentionally doing this because a genuine clueless idiot could do better.

He was a Backwater State Assemblyman then State Senator ( all following the coattails of US Congresscritter Doug LaMalfa R Ca. dist 1 ) to each seat . Dahle’s Wife is currently my State Assembly Member and she is also an Amateur like her Husband . But they are Conservative compared to the usual suspects we get foisted upon us here .

I will vote for Brian as I have met him and know he is not a Closet Maoist like Gavin .
I'm just glad another Black Conservative like Larry Elder is not running for governor again, otherwise, you Californians would have to grab an ape mask and throw eggs at them again.

California is a racist sewer that deserves to continue to elect democrats and self destruct into oblivion.

I'm just glad another Black Conservative like Larry Elder is not running for governor again, otherwise, you Californians would have to grab an ape mask and throw eggs at them again.

California is a racist sewer that deserves to continue to elect democrats and self destruct into oblivion.
My Mayor , CCW issuing Sheriff ( Got mine ) State Assembly Member ( Dahle’s Wife ) State Senator ( Dahle ) and US Congresscritter ( Doug LaMalfa (R) are all Conservative Republicans , bet you have a Democommie in at least one of these spots in your Political theater of operation

Forum List

Back