Joe Biden's Disturbing, Out-of-Touch Transgender Interview Is the Absolute State of Things

Biden is a known pedophile and sexual predator, he raped and molested his own children, both sons and daughters, he is as depraved a psychopath as ever has slithered its slimy grotesque ass upon the surface of the earth!

This is what America has been reduced to.

A mentally ill cross dresser interviewing a senile Commander In Thief about mutilating children.

At least it was on Tik Tok.

So the Chinese are happy.

We should be terrified we are living under a government that not only condones the surgical mutilation of our children but champions it and essentially enshrines it into law. It is a mad, mad Age of evil we're living.

What do you expect from a manic lying pedophile?

1666577269560.png

How did racist traitor Joe get the VP spot from ms. Barack?

Ms. Barack's high school classmates and fellow church goers in Chicago both say the same thing. Ms. Barack likes

OLDER WHITE MEN

Like Richard Branson.

omg....this interview is so lacking in everything good....respect, decency......I can see the hand of the Obamas behind this transgender push in America......particularly Michael Obama....my opinion of course.

These are very dark times we are living in my friends. :(

Biden seems awfully tone-deaf here. I don't think he's helping himself with the electorate this close to the election. Afterall, America is still a majority-normative nation that doesn't think that chopping off the penises of children and feeding them hormones is a good idea.

The President of the United States and de facto leader of the free world.
Should be focusing on working to ending the war in Ukraine, reducing sky high inflation, and lowering record breaking gasoline and food prices.
Instead of wasting time being interviewed by a mentally deranged freakazoid "thing" wearing women's clothes. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The President of the United States and de facto leader of the free world.
Should be focusing on working to ending the war in Ukraine, reducing sky high inflation, and lowering record breaking gasoline and food prices.
Instead of wasting time being interviewed by a freakazoid thing wearing women's clothes. ... :cuckoo:

That's one ugly "woman"....eh.... dude

Forum List

Back