The future of pain relief

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007

This thing is a miracle product. Iā€™ve been wearing one on my shoulder for AC joint pain for almost 2 weeks now and Iā€™m just about pain free and thatā€™s without resting it whatsoever. I donā€™t have the luxury of resting and not using my arm in my line of work. I also workout at the gym 4-5 days a week and have full range of motion since Iā€™ve been wearing the device. I put my shoulder through a lot on a daily basis and even with that Iā€™m actually healing still since Iā€™ve started using this. Itā€™s gojng to be the future of pain relief once the market becomes fully aware of it

In my day we just ignored the pain and went on working.
Thatā€™s why youā€™re all crippled in your old age
I think your post is spam....now if you had linked to an impartial study or something?

That being said..I'd put to you that if Person A works through pain to the point of permanent impairment--and Person B works without pain..to the point of permanent impairment..of what value is being person B? In fact, pain is your body telling you to stop..for usually good reasons--i imagine that you would be more at risk..covering up the pain..than you would be dealing with it proactively.

I think your post is spam....now if you had linked to an impartial study or something?

That being said..I'd put to you that if Person A works through pain to the point of permanent impairment--and Person B works without pain..to the point of permanent impairment..of what value is being person B? In fact, pain is your body telling you to stop..for usually good reasons--i imagine that you would be more at risk..covering up the pain..than you would be dealing with it proactively.
This device doesnā€™t cover up pain it heals tissue inflammation unlike NSAIDS and opiates. I donā€™t need to link to studies. If anyone reading this cares to look into it, great. Iā€™m simply giving my experience with it. I think the product is revolutionary. Itā€™s not a new technology by any means but itā€™s the first of its kind to utilize the technology in something a person can wear on the go

This device doesnā€™t cover up pain it heals tissue inflammation unlike NSAIDS and opiates. I donā€™t need to link to studies. If anyone reading this cares to look into it, great. Iā€™m simply giving my experience with it. I think the product is revolutionary. Itā€™s not a new technology by any means but itā€™s the first of its kind to utilize the technology in something a person can wear on the go
So..it's a TENS unit?

So..it's a TENS unit?
No itā€™s not the same tech. TENS just uses electrical current, which is fine, but this device goes much further and uses an electromagnetic field.

If it's that good why isn't Biden wearing it?
Listen I get that itā€™s a political message board but I mean my God are some of you not capable of entering into literally any discussion without somehow involving politics?

Forum List

Back