The future of Obama

How will you remember this president? Will you remember his term as the era of prosperity and peace or he will be bashed until the end of his days? As for me Obama was the worst president ever (it's not like I've seen too many of them during my lifetime but still...). Obamacare and Obamacore have become the words hated by everyone in America. He was the first black president and he screwed everything up. He also was not a very honest person considering his shady biography.
I hope the future leaders will be much better.
Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Stock market doubled while he was President
Unemployment dropped four percent
Recognized Cuba

Has any President in the last 40 years accomplished more?

Saved the auto companies:laugh:
Bad business practice.

Financial reform:laugh:
No kidding. What a mess.

Repealed DADT:laugh:
Benefits approx. 2% of the population. yay ...

Obamacare:laugh:
What a mess.

Killed bin laden:laugh:
And that changed what, precisely?

Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan:laugh:
What a mess.

Stock market doubled while he was President:laugh:
In spite of him.

Unemployment dropped four percent:laugh:
Complete nonsense.

Recognized Cuba:laugh:
Only because Venezuela, which was supporting Cuba, went into the tank and Obama didn't want any more of his Communist buddies to go belly up.

Well, he didn't screw up EVERYTHING....

The sun still comes up in the east.

I want him to live a long life in tbe bowels of some prison and have to watch everything he did dismantled.

As far as his evil an venous consort whatever happened to Imelda Marcos should happen to her.

Obama will be fine....
He will get a cush job doing nothing and will pull in the big bucks.

so in other words. he'll be going back to what he's always done except now he, the misses and the Grandma will get all the PERKS with us PAYING FOR IT.

boy are they having a good laugh over that one

By the time he leaves office, Obama will be considered a top ten president and one of the most influential of this era

How will you remember this president? Will you remember his term as the era of prosperity and peace or he will be bashed until the end of his days? As for me Obama was the worst president ever (it's not like I've seen too many of them during my lifetime but still...). Obamacare and Obamacore have become the words hated by everyone in America. He was the first black president and he screwed everything up. He also was not a very honest person considering his shady biography.
Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

Bad business practice.

No kidding. What a mess.

What a mess.

What a mess.

In spite of him.

Complete nonsense.

Only because Venezuela, which was supporting Cuba, went into the tank and Obama didn't want any more of his Communist buddies to go belly up.

Well, he didn't screw up EVERYTHING....

The sun still comes up in the east.

and damn: he didn't stop the seas rising or heal the planet. I knew he was a Fraud when he spewed that shit. my gawd and some people fainted over him for that...MAN oh man

I can just imagine the threads if Obama had allowed the auto companies to collapse .

That's how business works. Swim, or sink. Bailing out failing businesses is ... bad business.

Bin laden was important enough when Republicans were trying to get him......not so much when Obama got him

My question was - What did getting him change? Islamism is spreading geographically and in popularity in the region.

Gay rights are not important to conservatives.....history will have a different view

I have no problem with the gay community exercising equal rights. What I have a problem with is the Democratic Party turning the country absolutely upside down for the benefit of so few, and the constant political demands for acceptance when there is no right to it.

Unemployment has dropped from 10.1% to 5.5%...... Remember when Republicans kept reminding us how the unemployment rate was THE most important economic factor?

Unmitigated nonsense. The actual current unemployment rate is more than twice that, and twice THAT within the black community, and again nearly twice THAT among American youth.

Nearly 100% of job growth under Obama has consisted of no-skill jobs, and our illegal "guests" have sopped up the bulk of those.

Not to mention the H1-B hires that are forcing Americans out of jobs.

US Real GDP Growth Rate
By the time he leaves office, Obama will be considered a top ten president and one of the most influential of this era

Will Obama be considered a God?

The proper term is......Messiah

obama messiah.jpg

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

Bad business practice.

No kidding. What a mess.

What a mess.

What a mess.

In spite of him.

Complete nonsense.

Excellent post my dear. and what's funny is:
they are STILL trying to push that off. If that was the case. THE PEOPLE wouldn't have voted OUT his party from first the House and then next the Senate to try and get us back on track at least...Obots are so pathetic

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

Bad business practice.

No kidding. What a mess.

What a mess.

What a mess.

In spite of him.

Complete nonsense.

I can just imagine the threads if Obama had allowed the auto companies to collapse .

Bin laden was important enough when Republicans were trying to get him......not so much when Obama got him

Gay rights are not important to conservatives.....history will have a different view

Unemployment has dropped from 10.1% to 5.5%...... Remember when Republicans kept reminding us how the unemployment rate was THE most important economic factor?
Every week a poll comes out that details the 4 things people are concerned about. There is 1. the economy 2. immigration 3. homeland security and 4. jobs. Every week the #1 concern is about, you guessed it - jobs The actual unemployment rate is 15.8% according to Forbes. Now the Obama unemployment rate is 5.5% . Anyone who believes that is brainless And so its JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

Bad business practice.

No kidding. What a mess.

What a mess.

What a mess.

In spite of him.

Complete nonsense.

Every week a poll comes out that details the 4 things people are concerned about. There is 1. the economy 2. immigration 3. homeland security and 4. jobs. Every week the #1 concern is about, you guessed it - jobs The actual unemployment rate is 15.8% according to Forbes. Now the Obama unemployment rate is 5.5% . Anyone who believes that is brainless And so its JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

Anyone believes unemployment is at 5.4% deserves to be unemployed under this administration. the man won LIE of the year for OScamCare. they lied about Benghazi, said it was about some VIDEO. they've lied and lied and lied. the worse damn President for lying, corruption, cronyism, and so many the list is long. I've never lived under such a horrible MAN as our President since I started voting with Carter

I've been around since Roosevelt was in office and I can say that Obama is the worst one in the Oval Office during that time. My rating for him is about an F for failure.

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

Bad business practice.

No kidding. What a mess.

What a mess.

What a mess.

In spite of him.

Complete nonsense.

U3 is 5.5%

Same "REAL" unemployment rate every other President was measured against

Forum List

Back