The future of Obama

IronFist

May 26, 2015
How will you remember this president? Will you remember his term as the era of prosperity and peace or he will be bashed until the end of his days? As for me Obama was the worst president ever (it's not like I've seen too many of them during my lifetime but still...). Obamacare and Obamacore have become the words hated by everyone in America. He was the first black president and he screwed everything up. He also was not a very honest person considering his shady biography.
I hope the future leaders will be much better.

Look to the UN. Even odds he resigns to become Secretary-General. This way he can be pardoned by Biden and not be an albatross for Hillary.

I'll be forgetting him as soon as he turn over our Presidency to someone who RESPECTS us and our country. and I hope to never hear about him ever again

580 DAYS lets roll

In spite of the Repub traitors, he has accomplished some pretty amazing things, fought hard for the working class, created jobs, saved the auto industry and other US manufacturing, given us the makings for true health care for all Americans and so much more.

Thanks to him, we're no longer an embarrassment on the national stage and the US has the strongest economy on the planet.

Let's just hope a Repub doesn't get elected because we will lose all that AND be in a half dozen ore ground wars the day after he is inaugurated.

Simply put, we cannot afford a Republican president.

In spite of the Repub traitors, he has accomplished some pretty amazing things, fought hard for the working class, created jobs, saved the auto industry and other US manufacturing, given us the makings for true health care for all Americans and so much more.

Thanks to him, we're no longer an embarrassment on the national stage and the US has the strongest economy on the planet.

Let's just hope a Repub doesn't get elected because we will lose all that AND be in a half dozen ore ground wars the day after he is inaugurated.

I have trouble trying to imagine what will be worse, HIllary or Jeb.

One thing is for sure, I believe that each succeeding President will be worse. That is because the checks and balances are gone. Corruption and abject power is in the Oval Office.

I have trouble trying to imagine what will be worse, HIllary or Jeb.

One thing is for sure, I believe that each succeeding President will be worse. That is because the checks and balances are gone. Corruption and abject power is in the Oval Office.

hard to say, but I believe if they are Republican. Their base is still pretty much involved and contacts their Representatives on things they want or don't want.

the problem if they are Democrat: their base is UNINVOLVED and just march in Lockstep to whatever they say or do.... so they (the Democrats) in government pretty much know they can do whatever the hell they want. As we saw with this man Obama and his party

How will you remember this president? Will you remember his term as the era of prosperity and peace or he will be bashed until the end of his days? As for me Obama was the worst president ever (it's not like I've seen too many of them during my lifetime but still...). Obamacare and Obamacore have become the words hated by everyone in America. He was the first black president and he screwed everything up. He also was not a very honest person considering his shady biography.
Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Stock market doubled while he was President
Unemployment dropped four percent
Recognized Cuba

Has any President in the last 40 years accomplished more?

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

You forgot the part about saving us all from dying in the streets.

And I'm sorry, Al Gore is full of shit, Obama created the internet.

and the US has the strongest economy on the planet.

Thriving....
Robust
Historic
Soaring.....

This is how the Libs describe an economy that limps along at 2% growth.

Thriving....
Robust
Historic
Soaring.....

don't forget HISTORIC. That is one word I hope to never hear again related to a frikken man/woman who was just a politician

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

You forgot the part about saving us all from dying in the streets.

And I'm sorry, Al Gore is full of shit, Obama created the internet.

Oh yes...I did forget how he saved us from that Ebola plague that Conservatives were screaming about

Thriving....
Robust
Historic
Soaring.....

Care to identify a current economy doing better than ours?

How is your boy Putin doing?

Last edited:

How will you remember this president?

I will remember Obama as the corrupt, incompetent, lying fraud and piece-of-shit he truly is. His so-called presidency is a joke.

:piss2:Obama

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

Saved the auto companies:laugh:
Bad business practice.

Financial reform:laugh:
No kidding. What a mess.

Repealed DADT:laugh:
Benefits approx. 2% of the population. yay ...

Obamacare:laugh:
What a mess.

Killed bin laden:laugh:
And that changed what, precisely?

Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan:laugh:
What a mess.

Stock market doubled while he was President:laugh:
In spite of him.

Unemployment dropped four percent:laugh:
Complete nonsense.

Recognized Cuba:laugh:
Only because Venezuela, which was supporting Cuba, went into the tank and Obama didn't want any more of his Communist buddies to go belly up.

Obama's economy is just blowing the doors off the world and the universe....
Just think what he would have accomplished if for the first time in our nations
history we didn't have bad weather....

Thriving....
Robust
Historic
Soaring.....

More than that now- and still the strongest. Thanks for the corrupt world depression.

Hmmmmm...let's see

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Financial reform
Repealed DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba

Saved the auto companies:laugh:
Bad business practice.

Financial reform:laugh:
No kidding. What a mess.

Repealed DADT:laugh:
Benefits approx. 2% of the population. yay ...

Obamacare:laugh:
What a mess.

Killed bin laden:laugh:
And that changed what, precisely?

Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan:laugh:
What a mess.

Stock market doubled while he was President:laugh:
In spite of him.

Unemployment dropped four percent:laugh:
Complete nonsense.

Recognized Cuba:laugh:
Only because Venezuela, which was supporting Cuba, went into the tank and Obama didn't want any more of his Communist buddies to go belly up.
I can just imagine the threads if Obama had allowed the auto companies to collapse .

Bin laden was important enough when Republicans were trying to get him......not so much when Obama got him

Gay rights are not important to conservatives.....history will have a different view

Unemployment has dropped from 10.1% to 5.5%...... Remember when Republicans kept reminding us how the unemployment rate was THE most important economic factor?

Forum List

Back