The future is very bright for the United States

Factually incorrect. The super rich got super-richer....the poor got poorer.
Wow. Just....wow. You’re so indoctrinated that you’re completely void of basic facts. To the point where I’m wondering if you’re even real. I find it hard to believe anyone could be this uneducated. At this point I have to think you’re just a Chinese disinformation account trolling.
The lowest-earning American workers saw bigger income gains than top-earning professionals over the past year, according to new economic data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
Facts matter.

Wow. Just....wow. You’re so indoctrinated that you’re completely void of basic facts. To the point where I’m wondering if you’re even real. I find it hard to believe anyone could be this uneducated. At this point I have to think you’re just a Chinese disinformation account trolling.
“Since my election, the net worth of the bottom half of wage-earners has increased by 47% – 3x’s faster than the increase for the top 1%,” Trump said in his State of the Union address on Capitol Hill on Tuesday.
Facts matter.

Oh yeah...one more for ya:
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than 5x's the gains of the MaObama administration
Facts matter. So either you’re the most uninformed, indoctrinated leftist or you’re a Chinese disinformation account. Which is it? Can only be one or the other.

A huge reason the future is bright is because of the current new workers now entering the workforce. This great generation will take the nation into the future.

The United States does not have a bright future.
I am not allowed to specify why, but a lot of people know the reason.
We know why. Democrats are successfully importing voters from shit hole countries.

I believe the term is "developing countries."

Although I voted twice for President Trump, he was wrong to use that term.

There is no use gratuitously hurting people's feelings, IMHO.

I personally am terrified of certain folks, for example, but I always (even in private) use respectful terms when referring to them.

Most importantly, he's returning some dignity to the White House.
If you ever wonder why your federal government is a complete and total dumpster-fire, look no further than CC’s comment here.

The left would rather have a sleazy, “polished” politician sitting in the White House (telling the American people one thing and doing something else) with horrible policy, than someone who is real and has policies that bring prosperity to the American people.

Fuck the pomp & circumstance of “dignity”. I want someone honest with good policies. Trump spoke the truth, and that hurt the little heinies of the hyper-sensitive left-wing snowflakes.

People are walking away from the deviant lifestyles after experiencing the horrors of that lifestyle first-hand...

States are protecting children...

You are skipping all over the place. You are the one who started this thread regarding your obsession with firearms. Now you've switched to your obsession with sex and gender.

Your posts do not indicate in any way that the future of the U.S. will be bright, unless you are looking forward to the 19th Century. But we're already into the 21st. South Dakota is not on the forefront of anything. It's just an obsessed backwater.

You're hysterical again, hysteria....

"Bright for America".

Yeah, a brilliant white flash followed by a mushroom cloud when Xiden launches the World War that is the Democrat's only tool to end the depressions they inevitably start.

Psst...the “wealthy” don’t use food stamps. Facts matter.

Over 6 Million Americans were kicked off of food stamps due to your blob.

The lowest-earning American workers saw bigger income gains than top-earning professionals over the past year, according to new economic data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
Facts matter.
Right wing nut job websites don't mean jack dumbfuck.

“Since my election, the net worth of the bottom half of wage-earners has increased by 47% – 3x’s faster than the increase for the top 1%,” Trump said in his State of the Union address on Capitol Hill on Tuesday.
Facts matter.

Wow...Fox News singing the praises of their blob. Shocking!

The rich got richer, the poor got poorer. The middle income Americans got squeezed.

In the blob's defense, the economy usually does what it will do regardless of who is in the Oval Office.

Oh yeah...one more for ya:
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than 5x's the gains of the MaObama administration
Facts matter. So either you’re the most uninformed, indoctrinated leftist or you’re a Chinese disinformation account. Which is it? Can only be one or the other.

The economy was improving under Obama for consecutive months. The stock market climbed 149% under President Obama.

The blob oozed into office and did very little to positively affect the American economy. Such is the life of a Russian patsy.

Most importantly, he's returning some dignity to the White House.
If you ever wonder why your federal government is a complete and total dumpster-fire, look no further than CC’s comment here.

The left would rather have a sleazy, “polished” politician sitting in the White House (telling the American people one thing and doing something else) with horrible policy, than someone who is real and has policies that bring prosperity to the American people.

Fuck the pomp & circumstance of “dignity”. I want someone honest with good policies. Trump spoke the truth, and that hurt the little heinies of the hyper-sensitive left-wing snowflakes.

Well, blob supporters crave violence. They crave cruelty and preach xenophobia. This is why "a nation without borders is not a nation" (something your blob said) only applied to the southern border where brown people are...

"Trump some the truth"? Thanks for the chuckle.

Psst...the “wealthy” don’t use food stamps. Facts matter.

The problem with this linked article is that it is so incomplete. It does not provide any information about what happened to these people, who is considered "able-bodied," what jobs are available where they live that they are qualified for, the cost of living in the area, which varies greatly in the U.S., whether these jobs pay a living wage, etc.

Moreover, food stamps only account for one program funded by the taxpayers. We have paid for everything from out-of-control "defense" projects costing billions, to golf junkets to "abstinence-only education," to designer pens and "Madison dinners," and "faith-based initiatives.," to keeping a president's wife in an expensive city because she didn't want to move to DC., to "the wall," and beyond.

It's going to be time for a lower class worker to rise up and run and win...put the corporations and wealthy who exert influence on notice.

Employers are floodef with over qualified incredibly hard working young people. This is an employers dream....easy street.

Forum List

Back