The future is very bright for the United States

It got a lot brighter due to the outcome of the 2020 Presidential elections. we agree on something.
Well, there is no denying that the US experienced unprecedented prosperity under President Trump (the numbers don’t lie). So the 2020 election outcome is only “brighter” for those who hate the United States. :dunno:

I find it amazing how stupid cons are. Money is all they look forward to. If that is the case I should be the most excited here with all the money I have. But I care about other humans, sorry that excludes repukes, and try to make life better for them.

Like a lot of other members (and guests), I got a needed chuckle from the thread title.

The United States does not have a bright future.

I am not allowed to specify why, but a lot of people know the reason.

I find it amazing how stupid cons are. Money is all they look forward to. If that is the case I should be the most excited here with all the money I have. But I care about other humans, sorry that excludes repukes, and try to make life better for them.
Blah. Blah. Blah. We’ve heard you repeat that same tired, bullshit line over and over.

You’re a fascist. You don’t give a shit about other people. The only thing you care about is control over others. If you actually “cared”, you wouldn’t be 1/10th as wealthy as you claim to be. You would give it to homeless and hungry people in ghettos across America.

Like a lot of other members (and guests), I got a needed chuckle from the thread title.

Of course not. Partly because no nation has survived this kind of criminal invasion.

Blah. Blah. Blah. We’ve heard you repeat that same tired, bullshit line over and over.

You’re a fascist. You don’t give a shit about other people. The only thing you care about is control over others. If you actually “cared”, you wouldn’t be 1/10th as wealthy as you claim to be. You would give it to homeless and hungry people in ghettos across America.
I repeter how stupid cons are so they might just wonder if I am correct and take retrospective look at themselves. Now I know you don't give money to any ghettos or homeless. A true con living in Ronnies world of I got mine screw you.

That right there is the nonsense the left spews when they’ve been defeated on the battlefield of ideas. When the facts & figures no longer support their claims, they resort to this bullshit emotional stuff out of desperation.

“Support our unconstitutional fascism because it ‘cares’ about people, while the prosperity and liberty of the right doesn’t” :rolleyes:

Now I know you don't give money to any ghettos or homeless.
Actually sparky, I literally do. I personally deliver all kinds of gifts and items to people in ghettos. And I don’t claim to be fabulously wealthy like you.

But that’s the difference between conservatives and fascists. Conservatives not only care, their actions show it. Fascists (such as yourself) pretend to care so they can wield emotion as a weapon to gain control.

That right there is the nonsense the left spews when they’ve been defeated on the battlefield of ideas. When the facts & figures no longer support their claims, they resort to this bullshit emotional stuff out of desperation.

“Support our unconstitutional fascism because it ‘cares’ about people, while the prosperity and liberty of the right doesn’t” :rolleyes:
Battlefield of ideas? You have no real ideas for the world or anything in reality.

Now I know you don't give money to any ghettos or homeless.
Actually sparky, I literally do. I personally deliver all kinds of gifts and items to people in ghettos. And I don’t claim to be fabulously wealthy like you.

But that’s the difference between conservatives and fascists. Conservatives not only care, their actions show it. Fascists (such as yourself) pretend to care so they can wield emotion as a weapon to gain control.
Distributing rubbers and ammunition is not helping anyone.

Of course not. Partly because no nation has survived this kind of criminal invasion.
Greece and the rest of Europe went through it not ten years ago, and they survived.

Forum List

Back