The future is very bright for the United States

You have no ass sets to mooch from!
This low-IQ leftist cannot even spell basic words like "assets". :eusa_doh:
Besides I have sooo much more than you cause I did not listen to rumpy.
Imagine thinking that welfare, COVID checks, etc. is "having sooo much more". Tax Man is literally too stupid to realize that he would have way more if he wasn't so afraid of a little work.

With all the property I own...
Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

Government housing is not "property you own", welfare queen

With all the property I own I sure don't want or need another dump.

ANOTHER FABULOUSLY wealthy Marxist on the Internet.

It's just amazing the never ending wealth leftist trolls on the internet have.

Say Mr. Gates, why don't you give some of your billions to the poor?

Oh wait, no no - you demand the middle class pay for it - let's raise taxes on working families..

:rofl:

I am one of the few people on this forum who isn't a multi-millionaire ... I am just too busy being an astronaut, practicing law pro bono, and traveling the world with my supermodel wife to worry about making money.
I too have no reason to worry about money. Every now and then I will put a few hundred dollar bills in my pocket and go hunting for bums to give one two. Usually they can't speak for a long time.

The fact that you vote Dumbocrat because you need government to provide for you, unequivocally proves you are not smarter than anyone.

Now now.

Tax Man has 12 Lear jets that he color coordinates with his mansions. Taxi Driver uses 5 Lears to fly to climate change retreats, to show that he cares. 4 of them empty - but when you're a blowhard on the internet, no expense is too great. He lights cigars with trillion $ bills.

See, Taxi Driver is really Tony Stark. He even has special Iron Man Underoos.

Homeschooling is at an all-time high. This is a win-win for the United States.
  1. Statistics show homeschooled children are significantly more educated
  2. The left cannot indoctrinate homeschooled children

Homeschooling is at an all-time high. This is a win-win for the United States.
  1. Statistics show homeschooled children are significantly more educated
  2. The left cannot indoctrinate homeschooled children

If homeschooling is such a good idea for students, why is everyone so desperate to get the kids back into class. If there is one thing we've learned over the past 2 years is that home schooling is very BAD for children. They're falling behind, and they're miserable.

The left aren't indoctrinating children. That's a Republican lie because Republicans want to end public schooling.

Forum List

Back