The French Are Sending In Convoys Of Special Forces Troops To Rescue Citizens While Americans Just Stand Around Guarding An Airport

This is not the old Taliban. This is the new, kinder, gentler Taliban. This is the Taliban that cares.
Yeah, they care about the Koran, and all the unconstitutional, illegal (under US laws) filth in its pages. One time, a Muslim guy shoved a Koran in my face. I grabbed it out if his hand, and threw it at him, and when it fell on the ground, I stomped on it.

Biden should be impeached, then arrested for treason. He should then be let go on the grounds of senile, insanity, and committed to a insane asylum, where he no longer impose any harm on anyone (but they better watch him closely inside the asylum).

It was from a TV report. I think it was CNN. Why ? You doubt it ? I don't.

But there's plenty of other sources. How about Pentagon spokesman John Kirby who says that the administration will not give priority evacuation to Americans in Afghanistan over Afghans applying for visas.

“Once we get more airlift out of Kabul, we’re going to put as many people on those planes as we can,Kirby told Fox News:

Why is Biden not giving Americans priority ?
My guess is because, once again. as he has so often showed, he is not actually an AMERICAN. He is a GLOBALIST, with no more allegiance to the US than any other country, throughout the world. He is just like Obama, who ludicrously proclaimed "I am a citizen of the world."

I am actually able to listen to say what President Biden says, not have to listen to your scumbag propagazed spin

Yeah, they care about the Koran, and all the unconstitutional, illegal (under US laws) filth in its pages. One time, a Muslim guy shoved a Koran in my face. I grabbed it out if his hand, and threw it at him, and when it fell on the ground, I stomped on it.
They have all the same prophets as we do. You believe a load of crap.

They have all the same prophets as we do. You believe a load of crap.
No they don't. They have pile of lunacy, and you are a pile of ignorance.

And why is any question of "believe"..? This has nothing to do with believe. The Koran is clear - mass genocidal murder, rape, massive misogyny, wife-beating, pedophilia, slavery. Just about every sick, vile thing one could think of.

If you think there is any question about that, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah ?
I am actually able to listen to say what President Biden says, not have to listen to your scumbag propagazed spin
Yeah ? So you deny that Biden's spokesman Kirby is allowing Afghans to evacuate along with Americans, and not putting Americans first ? Do you, or don't you ?

You call that "scumbag propagazed spin" ? If so, you're the biggest :ahole-1: in this forum.
And don't call him "President" Biden. He is NOT the president. He's a lowlife, thieving HIGHJACKER, who highjacked the office of the presidency.

So the French are braver than our US troops or our military and state department leaders
DON’T BLAME OUR TROOPS. They would be more than happy to get our people and those who helped our people out of Afghanistan. They just need authorization for that mission.

Put your blame squarely on Joe Biden. He deserves every bit of it.

Because they want to...? You'd have to ask the French.
I would ask Joe Biden. Joe Biden could order our troops to go out and pick up Americans and those who helped us during the last 20 years. The troops would be more than happy to get those orders. They would go out, kick ass and take names.

I would ask Joe Biden. Joe Biden could order our troops to go out and pick up Americans and those who helped us during the last 20 years. The troops would be more than happy to get those orders. They would go out, kick ass and take names.

Upping the body count at this point is pointless so I'm a pass on that. There are/were smarter ways to do this. Biden botched it once already; all sending squads out will do is draw fire from Taliban troops who think they're going to be attacked.

Upping the body count at this point is pointless so I'm a pass on that. There are/were smarter ways to do this. Biden botched it once already; all sending squads out will do is draw fire from Taliban troops who think they're going to be attacked.
But if you don’t recuse Americans and those who helped us we may be watching executions on TV and the internet for months.

If so it will be a cold day in hell when we find it easy to recruit Americans to to work as civilians in foreign nations we have invaded or to get the people in those nations to give us any assistance at all.

But if you don’t recuse Americans and those who helped us we may be watching executions on TV and the internet for months.
I doubt you want to recuse Americans.

Yeah, the Taliban will probably be beheading folks for years....
If so it will be a cold day in hell when we find it easy to recruit Americans to to work as civilians in foreign nations we have invaded or to get the people in those nations to give us any assistance at all.
You are probably right.

It might just make us stop invading nations and trying to install democracies where there is no popular support for one to start with. That wasn't Biden's goal of course so save the criticism of me for pointing out the "upside". It may well be, never the less, a result and a beneficial one at that.

I doubt you want to recuse Americans.

Yeah, the Taliban will probably be beheading folks for years....

You are probably right.

It might just make us stop invading nations and trying to install democracies where there is no popular support for one to start with. That wasn't Biden's goal of course so save the criticism of me for pointing out the "upside". It may well be, never the less, a result and a beneficial one at that.
There are times my IPad tries to help me spell a word and for example turns rescue into recuse.

I favor invading nations only for good reason — eliminating the source of the problem and then leaving. No nation building involved. Just a warning to not cause any further problems or we will return to kick ass and take names.

While my approach wouldn’t gain us any friends around the world rebuilding nations doesn’t either. It might stop nations from messing with us knowing that they would have to rebuild themselves once we left.

Of course my approach would stop all the nice corruption that the military industrial complex and greedy politicians love. Few people would get wealthy off nation building that never works.

Our military excels at destroying things not nation rebuilding. That’s the way our military should be.

There are times my IPad tries to help me spell a word and for example turns rescue into recuse.

I favor invading nations only for good reason — eliminating the source of the problem and then leaving. No nation building involved. Just a warning to not cause any further problems or we will return to kick ass and take names.

While my approach wouldn’t gain us any friends around the world rebuilding nations doesn’t either. It might stop nations from messing with us knowing that they would have to rebuild themselves once we left.

Of course my approach would stop all the nice corruption that the military industrial complex and greedy politicians love. Few people would get wealthy off nation building that never works.

Our military excels at destroying things not nation rebuilding. That’s the way our military should be.
I agree with much of what you wrote. The reason we do nation building isn't because of corruption although anytime millions/billions/trillions of dollars are floating around, there is that aspect. The reason we do nation building is that the American people are not down with a devastating blitzkrieg style attack that maims and slaughters innocents and non innocents alike. The guerilla tactics used by our modern day enemies are such that to take out the 8 radicals who just attacked our patrol, we would have to level a market or hospital or mosque where they fled. We're not down with such things. So the option becomes trying to win the "hearts and minds" of the non combatants to where they will, in effect, do the fighting for us and turn the guerillas in. Its never worked.

What would work? Either we have to get accustomed to coming back on those who attack us with complete disaster or we have to develop a tolerance for pain that we do not currently have. We could pressure the host nations to get with the program...but as soon as we impose sanctions...China steps in and fills the void.

I'd be for trying the blitzkrieg tactics myself. Of course, the moment that something like that happens and we nuke a hospital...what would the political right do if it is a Democrat who gave the order...and vice versa. We see the ridiculous hyperbolic criticism that you guys are broadcasting 24/7.... imagine if half of what you guys alleged were true? CIP...the other day there was a story you guys put out about there being no way for Americans and SIVs to leave. Since then about 40,000 have left. You guys just lie your ass off. Some criticism was warranted but it's gotten so brazenly silly that I don't believe any of it any more.

All the horrible things that are always going to happen if you listen to garbage GOP propaganda. None of these things have happened yet. What a disgrace. Try real news sometime.

But it would (and should) not stop us from sending troops to other nations which, without the US troops, would become breeding grounds for terrorist organizations, to train people to make bombs, and engage in terrorism against us.

It also would (and should) not stop us from sending troops to other nations, to be close by enough to quickly seize & secure nuclear warheads, in the event of a government overthrow, as was our situation with Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Liberals sometimes are surprised to hear that there were other reasons for US troop presence in Afghanistan besides installing democracies , which is the least of the reasons for being there, if it ever was a reason at all. Information on leftwing media is quite a bit different than that on conservative media.

All the horrible things that are always going to happen if you listen to garbage GOP propaganda. None of these things have happened yet. What a disgrace. Try real news sometime.
So you think the Taliban haven't killed anybody, and they are not going to. Maybe you can go to Afghanistan, and give them lollipops and candy bars. Maybe you can be their press secretary. Pheeeew! :icon_rolleyes:

But it would (and should) not stop us from sending troops to other nations which, without the US troops, would become breeding grounds for terrorist organizations, to train people to make bombs, and engage in terrorism against us.

It also would (and should) not stop us from sending troops to other nations, to be close by enough to quickly seize & secure nuclear warheads, in the event of a government overthrow, as was our situation with Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Liberals sometimes are surprised to hear that there were other reasons for US troop presence in Afghanistan besides installing democracies , which is the least of the reasons for being there, if it ever was a reason at all. Information on leftwing media is quite a bit different than that on conservative media.
I'm no liberal but there is absolutely no reason in hell the US should have troops Afghanistan or Pakistan or any other god forsaken country.

Forum List

Back