The French Are Sending In Convoys Of Special Forces Troops To Rescue Citizens While Americans Just Stand Around Guarding An Airport

The Joe Dufus clown is trusting the Taliban while everybody else is taking responsibility to rescue their people.

Joe Dufus is an embarrassment to the the American people. He fucks up everything.

Anybody that supported him to be President either by voting for him or ignoring the fact he stole the election is a moron.

You can be sure the French wouldn’t have gotten involved if St Trumpy was still running things.

Nothing makes you happier than seeing America embarrassed on the word stage and seeing Americans being taken Hostage and killed.

Nothing makes me chuckle more than faux outrage like the type you're expressing.

You don't give a shit about Afghanistan and I can't blame you. Your "outrage" is acting. In a few weeks you'll forget all about it and move on to the next bit of programming you receive.

Stolen elections have consequences. The Moon Bats didn't say a word when Joe Dufus stole the election from the American people. Probably because they were looking for an increase in their food stamps, which they got.

Now Joe Dufus is fucking everything up. That is what we get when dumbass liberals take office. Everything is always screwed up.

Nothing makes me chuckle more than faux outrage like the type you're expressing.

You don't give a shit about Afghanistan and I can't blame you. Your "outrage" is acting. In a few weeks you'll forget all about it and move on to the next bit of programming you receive.
1629465276830.jpeg

This is what we are up against with the Village Idiots running the White House

Top Democrat: It’s “Not Sensible” to Provide Stranded Americans Safe Passage to Kabul Airport (VIDEO)​

Did anyone REALLY think the same party that harvests baby parts for experimentation would give a rat’s ass about thousands of Americans stranded behind enemy lines in Kabul?
Not a chance in hell.

Democrats are showing the world their true face and it is straight from hell.

Forum List

Back