The French Are Sending In Convoys Of Special Forces Troops To Rescue Citizens While Americans Just Stand Around Guarding An Airport

But it would (and should) not stop us from sending troops to other nations which, without the US troops, would become breeding grounds for terrorist organizations, to train people to make bombs, and engage in terrorism against us.

It also would (and should) not stop us from sending troops to other nations, to be close by enough to quickly seize & secure nuclear warheads, in the event of a government overthrow, as was our situation with Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Liberals sometimes are surprised to hear that there were other reasons for US troop presence in Afghanistan besides installing democracies , which is the least of the reasons for being there, if it ever was a reason at all. Information on leftwing media is quite a bit different than that on conservative media.
dr;dc
We also need to send better warriors since, according to you, we're deploying 72 y/o wannabes like yourself instead of professional soldiers.

I'm no liberal but there is absolutely no reason in hell the US should have troops Afghanistan or Pakistan or any other god forsaken country.
Interesting. I give you the reasons. Then you quote those reasons, and say there are not reasons. Pheeeeew!!! I suppose if this were 1942, you'd say there's no reason.

dr;dc
We also need to send better warriors since, according to you, we're deploying 72 y/o wannabes like yourself instead of professional soldiers.
Still looking for the definition of what they hell you mean by "deploying". Not that it actually matters, You've had it all explained to you. Go fart somewhere else.

Here is just another story that puts the lie to the OP that we have abandoned our citizens.

Show us where a single American has been evacuated. SHOW it, not tell it. In all the videos I have seen of people being evacuated, I haven't seen one American. Have you ?

1629785339887.png

Unlike you, she was actually in the middle east.

And I say it AGAIN. You're just too fcken stupid to comprehend it (or more likely, you're pretending you are). You had your chance to make good on this idiotic "stolen valor " claim of yours, and you ran away from from it. I shut you up with the bet that you would have to stay out of USMB for a year.

Yet, here you are blabbering some more. Well, that doesn't show anything about me. I shows about YOU. that you have no pride. No integrity. No honesty. No honor. You're just a worthless, mouthy tramp.

Hey you know what ?
Today I watched TV. And then I didn't watch TV.
And I played my violin. And then I didn't play my violin.
And I was at the store. And then I wasn't at the store.
Dumbass.
You said you were in combat 3 years ago.
You then said you were not in combat 3 years ago.
You are lying, stolen valor, sick fuck.

View attachment 530060

Unlike you, she was actually in the middle east.
She's an Army captain nurse, not an American needing to be evacuated. Apparently you haven't seen any Americans being evacuated either. Just like the bet, you defaulted on this too.

You said you were in combat 3 years ago.
You then said you were not in combat 3 years ago.
You are lying, stolen valor, sick fuck.
Hey you know what ?
Today I watched TV. And then I didn't watch TV.
And I played my violin. And then I didn't play my violin.
And I was at the store. And then I wasn't at the store.
Dumbass.

Forum List

Back