The Four Main Fails of AGW

So if CO2 doesn't trap additional heat, why is it called global warming?
Your argument has become "You say CO2 traps heat, therefore you say CO2 creates heat!".

However, trapping and creating are two entirely different things, and even you're not stupid enough not to know that.

Your dishonesty here is deliberate, so there's no reason to talk to you. After all, it's a given that you will simply lie in response to anything that anyone says.

CO2 traps heat, got it!

Give us a whole number between 0 and infinity to describe how much heat it "Traps" as measured by temperature when we increase CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM. You know ppm stands for parts per MILLION, right?

The thing about CO2 in atmosphere is that it is much more complex than we realize for many factors, like the absorption of the oceans and the effects of ionization in the upper atmosphere.

The computer models that the Climate Scientists use really don't take into account all the factors and that is why it doesn't act like a greenhouse gas within a couple of hundred PPM. The earth buffers a significant amount of CO2 through natural processes.

Because their models fail in real life the Climate Scientists have been caught red handed fabricating data. That is why they have very little credibility.
1998changesannotated-sg2014.gif

Hide the decline!
WOW!
A meaningless graph!
OH, BTW...

US is not global.

Geez.
Neither is Australia.

btw, stop targeting the US only then if you feel that way. China’s got the globe not us. Stop already
As soon as i have elected officials in China and Russia to talk to...

Wait? didn't we just get rid of that guy?

No, the CURRENT guy is the one revoking the sanctions that the former guy had in place. So now pootin, your hero, can sell his natural gas direct to Germany which weakens NATO, and the USA's position in the world.

But you have to be honest to admit that the new guy is selling this country out.

Your argument has become "You say CO2 traps heat, therefore you say CO2 creates heat!".

However, trapping and creating are two entirely different things, and even you're not stupid enough not to know that.

Your dishonesty here is deliberate, so there's no reason to talk to you. After all, it's a given that you will simply lie in response to anything that anyone says.

CO2 traps heat, got it!

Give us a whole number between 0 and infinity to describe how much heat it "Traps" as measured by temperature when we increase CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM. You know ppm stands for parts per MILLION, right?

The thing about CO2 in atmosphere is that it is much more complex than we realize for many factors, like the absorption of the oceans and the effects of ionization in the upper atmosphere.

The computer models that the Climate Scientists use really don't take into account all the factors and that is why it doesn't act like a greenhouse gas within a couple of hundred PPM. The earth buffers a significant amount of CO2 through natural processes.

Because their models fail in real life the Climate Scientists have been caught red handed fabricating data. That is why they have very little credibility.

Hide the decline!
WOW!
A meaningless graph!
OH, BTW...

US is not global.

Geez.
Neither is Australia.

btw, stop targeting the US only then if you feel that way. China’s got the globe not us. Stop already

No, the CURRENT guy is the one revoking the sanctions that the former guy had in place. So now pootin, your hero, can sell his natural gas direct to Germany which weakens NATO, and the USA's position in the world.

But you have to be honest to admit that the new guy is selling this country out.
No, you have to be a moron to say that.
But, I remember
The last guy had direct connections to elected leaders in both Russia and China.

Isn't it horrible when you get caught up in your own lie?

Wait? didn't we just get rid of that guy
Obammy has been gone for awhile. You didn’t answer the question
Nope, remember exactly the last guy with connections to elected leaders in China and Russia.
In fact, didn't his daughter do business with the Chinese government?

CO2 traps heat, got it!

Hide the decline!
WOW!
A meaningless graph!
OH, BTW...

US is not global.

Geez.
Neither is Australia.

No, you have to be a moron to say that.
But, I remember
The last guy had direct connections to elected leaders in both Russia and China.

Isn't it horrible when you get caught up in your own lie?
Obammy sure did, said it on an open mic. Need me to publish that again?

Nope, remember exactly the last guy with connections to elected leaders in China and Russia.
In fact, didn't his daughter do business with the Chinese government?
You got confused with xiden’s boy hunter again. Need those headlines too?

Sure did.
Your inability to comprehend doesn't mean the message was not delivered.
Tiny Brained "conservatives" can be that way.
Seems you think your racist tome is some kind of trigger.
Sorry, that trigger went off in your faces in 2012

Ooooh, Hundreds of papers, but most scientist agree that the big reason why heat is trapped in the Earth's atmosphere is water vapor, but the prog elite has yet to figure out how to tax that.

Water vapor is a feedback, not a forcing. The CO2 causes the warming, and the warming causes more water vapor.

This is basic stuff, and you fail completely at it. You;'re too ignorant of the topic to understand how ignorant you are, a textbook example of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.

My wife the other day went into the Atlantic ocean to see if it was warm enough to swim
Sweet Jeebus, you're dim. The grownups are talking. Back to the kiddie table with you. Here's a juicebox.

The predictions of increased hurricane activity never happened
Increased hurircane activity was never predicted. Again, you're completely ignorant of the science.

and the intensity hasnt happened either.
Absolutely wrong.

But when you change global warming into Climate Change,
As the Bush admin did. Is there anything you don't get completely wrong?

Today it was 68 degrees down here in Florida, 20 degrees below normal, but why is it below normal?
You can't grasp the difference between climate and weather, but you expect _not_ to be laughed at by normal people?

A prog slave theory "It must first get really hot up in the Arctic Circle so all that ice can melt, then the cooling air from the ice, moves down into the hot areas to cool that area. Insanity, prog slaves are just fucking inane.
Meth is a helluva drug.
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa....Water Vapor is the cause of a green house. Walk into a Green House, can you breath in it with all the CO2 or just breath Water Vapor. Fuck where did you go to school.

As for you repudiating my statements, bwaaaahahhaaaaa..You are such a joke.

Climate is when in the summer time, the temperature gets hot. Weather is when in the winter time, it gets cold. When it gets really cold in the spring, nothing to see here, move along...
Oh my god this is stupid.

Because I've done so many times before, and Frank just lies about it. But since you asked, I count 77 papers listed here that define the spectral absorption characteristics of CO2.
great, which one shows the affect of CO2 on temperature? I did a search and not one article or experiment popped up. So, if you don't mind, which one of the experiments in that link shows the impact of CO2 on temperature.
1621571694694.jpeg

Ooooh, Hundreds of papers, but most scientist agree that the big reason why heat is trapped in the Earth's atmosphere is water vapor, but the prog elite has yet to figure out how to tax that.

Water vapor is a feedback, not a forcing. The CO2 causes the warming, and the warming causes more water vapor.

This is basic stuff, and you fail completely at it. You;'re too ignorant of the topic to understand how ignorant you are, a textbook example of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.

My wife the other day went into the Atlantic ocean to see if it was warm enough to swim
Sweet Jeebus, you're dim. The grownups are talking. Back to the kiddie table with you. Here's a juicebox.

The predictions of increased hurricane activity never happened
Increased hurircane activity was never predicted. Again, you're completely ignorant of the science.

and the intensity hasnt happened either.
Absolutely wrong.

But when you change global warming into Climate Change,
As the Bush admin did. Is there anything you don't get completely wrong?

Today it was 68 degrees down here in Florida, 20 degrees below normal, but why is it below normal?
You can't grasp the difference between climate and weather, but you expect _not_ to be laughed at by normal people?

A prog slave theory "It must first get really hot up in the Arctic Circle so all that ice can melt, then the cooling air from the ice, moves down into the hot areas to cool that area. Insanity, prog slaves are just fucking inane.
Meth is a helluva drug.
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa....Water Vapor is the cause of a green house. Walk into a Green House, can you breath in it with all the CO2 or just breath Water Vapor. Fuck where did you go to school.

As for you repudiating my statements, bwaaaahahhaaaaa..You are such a joke.

Climate is when in the summer time, the temperature gets hot. Weather is when in the winter time, it gets cold. When it gets really cold in the spring, nothing to see here, move along...
Oh my god this is stupid.
Yes, you are....

Because I've done so many times before, and Frank just lies about it. But since you asked, I count 77 papers listed here that define the spectral absorption characteristics of CO2.
great, which one shows the affect of CO2 on temperature? I did a search and not one article or experiment popped up. So, if you don't mind, which one of the experiments in that link shows the impact of CO2 on temperature.
View attachment 491789

That graph has been altered. The original shows warming happens FIRST, then after 400 to 800 years, the temperature increases.

The warming we were experiencing was a result of the Medieval Warming Period.

Last edited:
View attachment 491789

That graph has been altered. The original shows warming happens FIRST, then after 400 to 800 years, the temperature increases.

Bah HaHaHaHa

Maybe it’s sun spots or solar rays from Marjorie Green....

View attachment 491789

Bah HaHaHaHa

No, that is called a fact, as regards the graph, and my opinion as a scientist.

View attachment 491789

Bah HaHaHaHa

Sure, I’m a scientist too.

My opinion is that of a 99% consensus that AGW is happening.

You as a “scientist” believe it’s a Chinese plot.

View attachment 491789

Bah HaHaHaHa

Sure, I’m a scientist too.

My opinion is that of a 99% consensus that AGW is happening.

You as a “scientist” believe it’s a Chinese plot.

No, you're an anti science, religious, nut job. The 99% number is a proven lie. The only "scientists" who hold those views are the pseudo scientists calling themselves climatologists.

The rest of the scientific community is pretty much done with those clowns.

View attachment 491789

You charts shows CO2 trailing temperature on both the increase and decrease

View attachment 491789

What the chart shows is direct correlation between CO2 and temperature. Can you post where CO2 levels are now? And if the rising?

View attachment 491789

What the chart shows is direct correlation between CO2 and temperature. Can you post where CO2 levels are now? And if the rising?

Correct. It shows warming happens FIRST. Then, hundreds of years afterwards the CO2 levels increase.

Makes sense, scientists know that warm water releases CO2.

Yet another nail in the failed theory of AGW.

View attachment 491789

Correct. It shows warming happens FIRST. Then, hundreds of years afterwards the CO2 levels increase.

Makes sense, scientists know that warm water releases CO2.

Yet another nail in the failed theory of AGW.
Okay then, what is the warning catalyst? And where from the warming does CO2 come from?

Forum List

Back