The founding fathers never dreamed of a Trump america......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
For all the perfection the founding fathers put in place, to ensure a working government could not fail, they never once dreamed of a Mitch McConnell, ignorant white voters in Ky and Donald Trump...3 forces that are ruining this nation.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If they could see the fed gov today, they would croak all over again. It's not just trumps fauot though. Its been like this for over a century.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For all the perfection the founding fathers put in place, to ensure a working government could not fail, they never once dreamed of a Mitch McConnell, ignorant white voters in Ky and Donald Trump...3 forces that are ruining this nation.

The founding fathers never imagined what they created would look like post Teddy Roosevelt let alone today........... Good luck with your hyper-partisanship.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:auiqs.jpg:

Dick Foster

Gold Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

I'd be willing to bet that they never dreamed of a Clinton or an Obama either.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

another racist post! I wonder what would happen if someone white posted such negative consistent posts about black people?

secondly, which of President Trump’s policies to you object to and why?

Leweman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing would blow their mind more than the way the judicial branch of government overreaches to usurp power from the people and how the people just let them.

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing would blow their mind more than the way the judicial branch of government overreaches to usurp power from the people and how the people just let them.
What would you suggest the "people" do about this?

Reaction score

You're right, because they never envisioned an America with a black President.

Reaction score

another racist post! I wonder what would happen if someone white posted such negative consistent posts about black people?
We see them everyday, where have you been.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We see them everyday, where have you been.
Show me!

satrebil

Gold Member
Reaction score

What the hell are you babbling about? If the Founding Fathers were around today they'd be shooting leftist asshats like you.

Desperado

Gold Member
Reaction score
Give it a break- The Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves after a Black American hating Muslim President, After that I doubt they would have a problem with Trump

two_iron

Gold Member
Reaction score
Zero was a lawn jockey to the founding fathers. Trump would have been EXACTLY what they envisioned.

Let's keep it real.

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score

They wrote a constitution.....then died....the rest is on us...

I don't really care about their dreams to be honest...

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No, they DID dream of a corrupt man, like obummer, violating the COTUS, and so they wrote it accordingly.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They never dreamt of an entrenched political class whose sole career was politics.

OP
T

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score

A corrupt white mop and a equally corrupt husband, yes...an intelligent black man n the white house, not

Doc7505

Platinum Member
Reaction score

That includes people like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Swalwell that have perverted the Impeachment clause of our Constitution.

Most reactions - Past 7 days