The founding fathers never dreamed of a Trump america......

Listen to the Libtards whine. I love it. Poor baby’s. Are founding fathers are saying thank God the Communist Democrats are not in control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all the perfection the founding fathers put in place, to ensure a working government could not fail, they never once dreamed of a Mitch McConnell, ignorant white voters in Ky and Donald Trump...3 forces that are ruining this nation.

founding-fathers-300x169.jpg
I'd be willing to bet that they never dreamed of a Clinton or an Obama either.

You're right, because they never envisioned an America with a black President.

Nor should they have.

For all the perfection the founding fathers put in place, to ensure a working government could not fail, they never once dreamed of a Mitch McConnell, ignorant white voters in Ky and Donald Trump...3 forces that are ruining this nation.

They wrote a constitution.....then died....the rest is on us...

I don't really care about their dreams to be honest...

This may not be the country for you.

Nobody gives a shit about anything until a democrat takes the white house, then the bleeding patriotic give a fuck about the deficit right winged nuts emerge from the swamps and suddenly they got grand kids and remember the constitution and budgets.....such douche bags

Nobody gives a shit about anything until a democrat takes the white house, then the bleeding patriotic give a fuck about the deficit right winged nuts emerge from the swamps and suddenly they got grand kids and remember the constitution and budgets.....such douche bags

I already know that this country is not for you.

What was not anticipated at the outset of the nation was that voters would be so lazy as to not even make the effort to inform themselves and vote accordingly..

Nor should they have.

Tough shit, we have had one.

Nor should they have.

Yes, the last black Democrat president you will see for generations.

Nor should they have.

Yes, the last black Democrat president you will see for generations.

We will c.

Forum List

Back