The founding fathers never dreamed of a Trump america......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For all the perfection the founding fathers put in place, to ensure a working government could not fail, they never once dreamed of a Mitch McConnell, ignorant white voters in Ky and Donald Trump...3 forces that are ruining this nation.

founding-fathers-300x169.jpg

If they could see the fed gov today, they would croak all over again. It's not just trumps fauot though. Its been like this for over a century.

For all the perfection the founding fathers put in place, to ensure a working government could not fail, they never once dreamed of a Mitch McConnell, ignorant white voters in Ky and Donald Trump...3 forces that are ruining this nation.

The founding fathers never imagined what they created would look like post Teddy Roosevelt let alone today........... Good luck with your hyper-partisanship.

:auiqs.jpg:

another racist post! I wonder what would happen if someone white posted such negative consistent posts about black people?

secondly, which of President Trump’s policies to you object to and why?

Nothing would blow their mind more than the way the judicial branch of government overreaches to usurp power from the people and how the people just let them.

Nothing would blow their mind more than the way the judicial branch of government overreaches to usurp power from the people and how the people just let them.
What would you suggest the "people" do about this?

I'd be willing to bet that they never dreamed of a Clinton or an Obama either.

You're right, because they never envisioned an America with a black President.

another racist post! I wonder what would happen if someone white posted such negative consistent posts about black people?

We see them everyday, where have you been.

We see them everyday, where have you been.
Show me!

What the hell are you babbling about? If the Founding Fathers were around today they'd be shooting leftist asshats like you.

Give it a break- The Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves after a Black American hating Muslim President, After that I doubt they would have a problem with Trump

They wrote a constitution.....then died....the rest is on us...

I don't really care about their dreams to be honest...

No, they DID dream of a corrupt man, like obummer, violating the COTUS, and so they wrote it accordingly.

They never dreamt of an entrenched political class whose sole career was politics.

A corrupt white mop and a equally corrupt husband, yes...an intelligent black man n the white house, not

That includes people like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Swalwell that have perverted the Impeachment clause of our Constitution.

Forum List

Back