The Flag of Treason

The Confederate Flag is a flag that says.....We HATE America

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Except that's not the Confederate flag.

Pssst.... STILL WAITING for you to address Rick Wilson's cooler.
Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

It is now the symbol of the confederacy and a symbol of racism

You don't get to decide that. I consider it a symbol of harmless regional pride and you to be a race baiting asshole.
Of course I do

Your flag is a symbol of hatred of the United States or a symbol of hatred of blacks

Nope. It's a harmless symbol of regional pride and you are a faggot.

OK Regional pride in what?

That they hated the US so much that they fought against us
That they used to own slaves?

The culture. THe history. The brave fight against great odds. Ect.

What part of this is confusing to you?

THat is a rhetorical question. I know you are just a race baiting troll asshole who is just here to be an asshole and troll.

It's not confusing in any way. In fact, it couldn't be more clear.

The culture of white supremacy.
The history of brutal slavery.
The brave fight to preserve their racial supremacy and expand brutal slavery to further their economic windfall from it.

Either you are confused or sympathetic.

You don't get to define what other people care about. You do get to try and reveal yourself to be a dishonest asshole.
don't get to define what other people care about. You do get to try and reveal yourself to be a dishonest asshole.
I'm not defining anything. That's what the confederacy said they were all sbout.
Sorry if you believed otherwise. Rubes seem to abound in the south.

The government is not the nation. The policies of the government are not the nation. Trump runs this country. Yet, Hollywood is a very different and distinct community and culture within it.

A future statue could celebrate this time period's Hollywood and not be a celebration of our government or Trump's policies.

This is a simple point. YOur pretense that you are too stupid to understand it, is not credible.

Why are you working so hard to pretend to be so stupid?

Because it gives you an excuse for your bullying behavior.
This is a simple point. YOur pretense that you are too stupid to understand it, is not credible
Not my pretense. The clearly stated reasons the confederacy gave for their actions, dope.

Why would you choose to venerate the men who exploited the average white southern farmer to fight their war without telling them why?
Sounds like they were treated no better than negros.
Whatever the Confederacy's stated reasons, Lincoln did not invade Virginia to free the slaves. He didn't give a damn about the slaves.
If one looks at Lincoln’s position on slavery throughout his career he repeatedly opposed slavery. A

His position was so extreme that the south chose secession rather than live under Lincolns rule

That a past of treason, slavery, and war crimes isn’t worthy of commemoration doesn’t mean it isn’t worthy of study.

As with the Nazi aberration, an accurate, factual account of the evil that was the ‘confederacy’ should be kept ensuring that such evil never manifests again.

Symbols of evil and hate associated with the ‘confederacy’ – flags, monuments, and statues – belong in museums and other like private venues, not on public lands and certainly not on state flags intended to represent all the people.

The service of the WWII vets and the monument to them, is not seen as a monument to the politics or policies of FDR.
Correct. They are seen as a testament to the bravery and sacrifice of soldiers who gave their lives to stop fascism and preserve liberty. Whereas the confederate monuments, largely erected well after the war across 31 states, were a recognition of the south's resistance to reconstruction and the establishment of Jim Crow laws. Don't you know anything about US history?

Whatever the Confederacy's stated reasons, Lincoln did not invade Virginia to free the slaves. He didn't give a damn about the slaves.
The historical record makes a mockery of your ignorance. Lincoln made passage of the 13th Amendment his #1 legislative priority as the war was coming to an end. You fucking ass-clown.
Even if that were true, it doesn't prove he started the war to free the slaves. The facts are that it's not true. Lincoln had nothing to do with the 13th Amendment.

Here's the proof that he didn't give a damn about the slaves:
If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.
- Abraham Lincoln -

The service of the WWII vets and the monument to them, is not seen as a monument to the politics or policies of FDR.
Correct. They are seen as a testament to the bravery and sacrifice of soldiers who gave their lives to stop fascism and preserve liberty. Whereas the confederate monuments, largely erected well after the war across 31 states, were a recognition of the south's resistance to reconstruction and the establishment of Jim Crow laws. Don't you know anything about US history?
That's a claim with no visible means of support.

The historical record makes a mockery of your ignorance. Lincoln made passage of the 13th Amendment his #1 legislative priority as the war was coming to an end. You fucking ass-clown.
Prove it, you fucking ass-clown.

Even if that were true, it doesn't prove he started the war to free the slaves. The facts are that it's not true. Lincoln had nothing to do with the 13th Amendment.

If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.
- Abraham Lincoln -
Lincoln’s priority was to preserve the union and slavery would be resolved at a later date.

Doesn’t mean he supported slavery.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

You don't get to decide that. I consider it a symbol of harmless regional pride and you to be a race baiting asshole.
Of course I do

Your flag is a symbol of hatred of the United States or a symbol of hatred of blacks

THat is a rhetorical question. I know you are just a race baiting troll asshole who is just here to be an asshole and troll.

The brave fight to preserve their racial supremacy and expand brutal slavery to further their economic windfall from it.

You don't get to define what other people care about. You do get to try and reveal yourself to be a dishonest asshole.
don't get to define what other people care about. You do get to try and reveal yourself to be a dishonest asshole.
I'm not defining anything. That's what the confederacy said they were all sbout.

The government is not the nation. The policies of the government are not the nation. Trump runs this country. Yet, Hollywood is a very different and distinct community and culture within it.

A future statue could celebrate this time period's Hollywood and not be a celebration of our government or Trump's policies.

This is a simple point. YOur pretense that you are too stupid to understand it, is not credible.

This is a simple point. YOur pretense that you are too stupid to understand it, is not credible
Not my pretense. The clearly stated reasons the confederacy gave for their actions, dope.

Why would you choose to venerate the men who exploited the average white southern farmer to fight their war without telling them why?
If one looks at Lincoln’s position on slavery throughout his career he repeatedly opposed slavery. A

His position was so extreme that the south chose secession rather than live under Lincolns rule
He only opposed extending slavery to new states. he did not oppose slavery. He even stated he would sign an amendment that would enshrine slavery into the Constitution if that would keep the Southern states from seceding.

You simply don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Your understanding of history is all leftwing myths.

- Abraham Lincoln -
Lincoln’s priority was to preserve the union and slavery would be resolved at a later date.

Doesn’t mean he supported slavery.
I didn't say he supported it. I said he didn't give a damn about freeing the slaves, and that is irrefutable. The Civil War was not fought to end slavery.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Their service to their States is worthy of respect and commemoration. The politics of their leaders is not relevant in that context.

Is this a monument to WWII vets or a tribute to FDRs New Deal?

View attachment 358696

Your pretense of being too stupid to understand this is not credible.

You are just rationalizing your bullying behavior.
WWII is not comparable to the CW in any way. Nice pretense,dope.

Their "service" was for the self stated pupose of preserving slavery. There's no getting around that, gomer. That was the entire point.

That is my point. Your pretense of being too stupid to understand it, is not credible.

Do you want to argue that we SHOULD see the WWII Memorial as an endorsement of the New Deal?

Even if you do, that would still be YOUR OPINION, that does not define how EVERYONE else sees it.

Your lies about the Confederate Memorials are you being a bully and an asshole.
Again, retard. The confederacy said very clearly what reason they were acting on. The preservation of their way of life. Of slavery.

Even if you want to use the "pretense" that they were fighting for their freedom. I then would ask, freedom to do what?
To preserve their way of life? Yes. That would be Slavery, dope.

There is no getting around that or minimizing it. The fact that the average rube farmer fighter didn't know that is irrelevant to the fact that if the confederacy had won, slavery would have continued.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

The flag in question isn’t the “Confederate Flag”, it’s the Virginia Battle flag. It was used before the civil war for Southern pride, and after.

Should all southern states change their flags too? After all, they were a part of the Confederacy. Shouldn’t the Democratic Party be abolished too? They were the party that supported slavery and the formation of the Confederacy.

If one flag goes, then it all must go.

In 2020, it is the flag that represents the Confederacy

Yes it is used in “southern pride”

Southern Pride in breaking up the United States
A pride in white power.

Your fascist party is breaking up America.

LOL, yeah, what Democratic authorized this:

"WASHINGTON – Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said that some soldiers deployed to Washington, D.C. to possibly assist in thwarting Black Lives Matter protests were issued bayonets, USA TODAY has confirmed.

"Members of the Army’s 82nd Airborne Division from Fort Bragg in North Carolina and the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, known as the "Old Guard", based just outside the nation's capital, were mobilized early last month in response to demonstrations over police brutality following the death of George Floyd."

If you had bothered to read your own link, you would see it was the Joint Chiefs of Staff General who authorized the protection of our monuments from your Dimwinger rioters.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.

A distinction without a difference. Are you really incapable of posting anything reasonable, rational or substantive? The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a peaceful protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

A distinction without a difference.

Nope. Huge difference.

You lose again.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

He only opposed extending slavery to new states. he did not oppose slavery. He even stated he would sign an amendment that would enshrine slavery into the Constitution if that would keep the Southern states from seceding.

You simply don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Your understanding of history is all leftwing myths.
Lincoln was a pragmatist. He knew he had no power to end slavery. Best he could do is stop its expansion

The South overreacted to Lincoln’s election and secession resulted in the end of slavery in four years rather than in decades

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Lincoln was a pragmatist. He knew he had no power to end slavery. Best he could do is stop its expansion

The South overreacted to Lincoln’s election and secession resulted in the end of slavery in four years rather than in decades
Those are the kind of sleazy excuses Lincoln worshipers offer for their paper machete saint.

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

Of course I do

Their service to their States is worthy of respect and commemoration. The politics of their leaders is not relevant in that context.

Is this a monument to WWII vets or a tribute to FDRs New Deal?

View attachment 358696

Your pretense of being too stupid to understand this is not credible.

You are just rationalizing your bullying behavior.

"Most of the people who were involved in erecting the monuments were not necessarily erecting a monument to the past," said Jane Dailey, an associate professor of history at the University of Chicago."But were rather, erecting them toward a white supremacist future."

The most recent comprehensive study of Confederate statues and monuments across the country was published by the Southern Poverty Law Center last year. A look at this chart shows huge spikes in construction twice during the 20th century: in the early 1900s, and then again in the 1950s and 60s. Both were times of extreme civil rights tension."

Forum List

Back