The First Europeans Were Black

The only thing it proved to me is that Adamic man, as the Bible says was created a little over 6000 or so years ago. Adamites would be the white race - the colonizing race. That's a fact the news stories finally admitted to.

The only thing it proved to me is that Adamic man, as the Bible says was created a little over 6000 or so years ago. Adamites would be the white race - the colonizing race. That's a fact the news stories finally admitted to.
If blacks were the first people, created or otherwise, then why are they such a small minority?

If blacks were the first people, created or otherwise, then why are they such a small minority?

According to the biblical narrative in Genesis God created the heavens and the earth. He created "beasts" and even man.

Two theories are that man was created and then in Genesis chapter 2, AFTER the creation of man and the completion of the planet, there was an eighth day creation - that of Adam man.

The other theory holds that some of the beasts were pre-Adamic as in many verses of the Bible, the physical description in the Bible of two legged beasts matches that of people.

During the flood, if you accept the local / regional flood as opposed to a worldwide flood theory, Adam took two of every kind of beast onto the Ark where they would have replenished the earth.

Adam man, having the advantage of technology replenished faster than did the black race.

Actually worldwide whites are the minority.

When compared to all the combined races, the whites are no longer a majority in the United States. World wide, they are only 1 in thirteen of the world's population.

The Cheddar man case only proved to me that, as per the Genesis account in the Bible, Adamic man (i.e. the whites) are the youngest people on earth.

When compared to all the combined races, the whites are no longer a majority in the United States. World wide, they are only 1 in thirteen of the world's population.

The Cheddar man case only proved to me that, as per the Genesis account in the Bible, Adamic man (i.e. the whites) are the youngest people on earth.
Bizarre. if the world population stands at about 7 billion, that would mean that there are only about 500 million white people in the world. Even if we choose not to include wide swaths of Arabs, Iranians and Indians who look pretty white, the population of Europe alone is 743 million, and while they are not all white, whites are found throughout the Americas and Oceana. In fact there are an estimated 1.2 billion "white" people in the world.

Bizarre. if the world population stands at about 7 billion, that would mean that there are only about 500 million white people in the world. Even if we choose not to include wide swaths of Arabs, Iranians and Indians who look pretty white, the population of Europe alone is 743 million, and while they are not all white, whites are found throughout the Americas and Oceana. In fact there are an estimated 1.2 billion "white" people in the world.

A lot of the people you want to include in the category of "white" do not identify as white. Furthermore, the whites who consider themselves to be a race / ethnicity have eliminated what you would call white and have put them into another category. A good example is how people like white nationalists have parted company with Jews and do not consider them as white.

Only because blacks have been breeding like rats. Africa was only 9 percent of the world population in 1950.

Only because blacks have been breeding like rats. Africa was only 9 percent of the world population in 1950.

Long as you keep feeding 'em, they'll keep breeding 'em.

A lot of the people you want to include in the category of "white" do not identify as white. Furthermore, the whites who consider themselves to be a race / ethnicity have eliminated what you would call white and have put them into another category. A good example is how people like white nationalists have parted company with Jews and do not consider them as white.
Identify as white?! Please just stop with the abject stupidity. I can't bring myself to deal with idiots on this subject, whether they're the likes of Rachel Dolezal or you.

The First Europeans Were Black

Sorry Charlie, get your FACTS STRAIT from your whimsical thinking. Homo (Habilis or some variant thereof) entered Europe a million years ago, about 750,000 years after leaving Africa. He was a Caucasian, and his dark skin and hair were a product of protecting him from his environment as clothing would not be invented for almost another 900,000 - 950,000 years. Indians have dark skin too but they aren't Black either.

These people just arent real bright. Thanks for an intelligent post.

Identify as white?! Please just stop with the abject stupidity. I can't bring myself to deal with idiots on this subject, whether they're the likes of Rachel Dolezal or you.

So, now you are so insecure in your position that you want to start name calling? Well, as they say, in a debate the first one to start calling names has lost the debate. I accept your concession of defeat.

Moving along, there are segments of society that reject anthropological classifications of race. Then there are segments of science that disagree about the numbers of classifications of race. You have pseudo-scientists that deny the concept of race for mostly political gain.

Finally, you have the government - be it in a census or on other applications asking you what race you are. You get to self identify. Meathead, so appropriately named, thinks only idiots will acknowledge the realities in front of us.

There is the other group of most racists that have their own classifications. I read on a white nationalist discussion board that one guy only recognized those with light colored hair and blue eyes as white. All others were mud people, mongrels, etc.

Since you can't please everyone, you pick the definitions you think will work best and go with it.

I'm part black, white and native American.

What race would you identify me as?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to see what Meathead's response is. Obama was half white, but he self identified as our first black president.

It is through this ever increasing mixing of the races that scientific classifications are becoming more and more difficult. Then it might come down to how white is white? If you are 70 percent white, are you "white?" Eighty percent? What is the exact definition and who gets to decide?

Whackive.

This thread is pointless since we'll never know what the subject of the bust identifies as, and even the guy that's holding it hasn't said. Could be a pygmy holding the bust of a Mongol for all we know.

_99915701_mediaitem99915700.jpg

Whackive.
I don't remember asking you a thing.

This thread is pointless since we'll never know what the subject of the bust identifies as, and even the guy that's holding it hasn't said. Could be a pygmy holding the bust of a Mongol for all we know.

_99915701_mediaitem99915700.jpg

It is a pre - Adamic being. The race probably does not fit a major race category since a lot of racial amalgamation has taken place since the Cheddar man got beat to death for trying to take a white Brit lady as his own.

I believe that makes you a mutt. Not that there's anything wrong with that. In fact, some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen were mixed race. I remember one who was Japanese, Hawaiian, Irish, and french. What a hottie.

Forum List

Back