The first amendment guarantees your right to PEACEFULLY protest

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It seems some are ignoring that one KEY WORD.
Hurling projectiles at police & property is NOT protected under our constution and most certainly guarantees that what you are engaged in is not protected speech.

Hurling projectiles at police & property is NOT protected under our constution and most certainly guarantees that what you are engaged in is not protected speech.
Then take out the violent ones and leave the peaceful ones...Can you explain that to the cops so they have an idea of what to do?

I don’t think anyone disagrees

Then take out the violent ones and leave the peaceful ones...Can you explain that to the cops so they have an idea of what to do?

The violent ones use the peaceful ones as shields, and more often than not the peaceful ones resist any police attempt to go get the violent ones.

The violent ones don't wear signs saying "I am a molotov cocktail throwing twat" to make the officer's job any easier. Plus you have some peaceful protesters wearing the same stuff, who are ready to fight back if they think the police are going to try to disperse them.

I don't think blocking roads and highways is peaceful

• Banned
I think what they are trying to do is what needs to be done.

Have you ever noticed the difference between when the "right" protests and the results of those protests vs when the left does it?

I don’t think anyone disagrees
ORLY?....Numerous leftbat political hacks were threatening to arrest and lock up anyone who dared to protest against their asinine Chinkvirus lockdowns....Fascistbook was deleting groups that were organizing such peaceful and lawfu protests as "disinformation"....Where were you dour defenders of free speech and civil rights then?

SAVE_20200604_152300.jpg

May be they think that this looting and lawlessness in the USA is a natural consequence of the transition from a dictatorship to a free country (ISIS, militants, separatists, foreign forces and so on...)

Have you ever noticed the difference between when the "right" protests and the results of those protests vs when the left does it?
I noticed the difference when the whites are on both sides.

Yeah...idealistic thoughts..Like picking out burned potato chips on a 10 mph conveyor belt...good luck.

I noticed the difference when the whites are on both sides.

They weren't complete ooking savages? Yeah...me too.

You keep posting about 2 percent of the people in these protests and I will concentrate on the 98 percent who are PEACEFULLY protesting.

You keep posting about 2 percent of the people in these protests and I will concentrate on the 98 percent who are PEACEFULLY protesting.
If you mix one barrel of honey and one barrel of shit, you have two barrels of shit.
And don't forget about responsibility. If you decided to work as a living shield for criminals you shouldn't be surprised being crushed by a sword of justice.

If you mix one barrel of honey and one barrel of shit, you have two barrels of shit.
And don't forget about responsibility. If you decided to work as a living shield for criminals you shouldn't be surprised being crushed by a sword of justice.
One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bushel

Ever hear that one?

Fuck that. When police are killing blacks those like you want everybody not to blame all police. When we talk about white racism, those like you want everybody not to blame all whites. But since this is supposed to be a black protest, those like you want to blame all blacks. First off most of the rioters are white, but even with that, 98 percent of the protesters are peaceful and well behaved. So just shove your responsibility into one of your bodies dark orifices.

Ever hear that one?
And what about this:

"One scabby sheep will mar a whole flock"?

Ever hear that one?
And what about this:

"One scabby sheep will mar a whole flock"?
never heard of that one but then again I don't associate with sheep

Of course, hurling rocks, looting etc, are crimes and those handful or two or three handful of criminals should be arrested...

The hundreds of thousands of other peaceful protesters throughout the U.S., have every right to protest, according to the first amendment.

Do you disagree with that...?

Fuck that. When police are killing blacks those like you want everybody not to blame all police. When we talk about white racism, those like you want everybody not to blame all whites. But since this is supposed to be a black protest, those like you want to blame all blacks.
No. I blame all traitors, looters and "protesters". Does not matter black, white, yellow, blue, green, clever, stupid, gay, lesbian, necrophilic, zoophilic or whatever they want to be... They all are criminals and must be punished.
There is a great number of lawful blacks. Nobody blame them.

Forum List

Back