The first 6 years of a fully vaccinated child's life looks like this

Measles death rate may be higher than we thought - VaccinesToday
image016.jpg
measles_3.jpg
med_content_417221.jpg

You have to vaccinate your kids. There is plenty of scientific data that supports vaccination as being safe and effective. Being anti-vac is hillbilly crazy.

I think he problem is that when anyone voices a concern over vaccinations the reply is always to box the voice of concern into "So you do not want vaccinations at all." Vaccinations save lives, but we seem to be vaccinating more and more. Perhaps we should look at the current schedule of vaccinations and also think if vaccination for the flu or chicken pox are really necessary. Vaccinations wiped out polio and small pox and that is a good thing.However the current vaccinations are causing collateral damage. There is a middle ground between no vaccinations at all and the sixty plus vaccinations now required.

I think he problem is that when anyone voices a concern over vaccinations the reply is always to box the voice of concern into "So you do not want vaccinations at all." Vaccinations save lives, but we seem to be vaccinating more and more. Perhaps we should look at the current schedule of vaccinations and also think if vaccination for the flu or chicken pox are really necessary. Vaccinations wiped out polio and small pox and that is a good thing.However the current vaccinations are causing collateral damage. There is a middle ground between no vaccinations at all and the sixty plus vaccinations now required.

However the current vaccinations are causing collateral damage.

You have any evidence for this claim?

One definitely needs some additional defense mechanism for the body when traveling to the areas with potential health risks. It's quite clear.
But ...
Is there any official data on the unvaccinated people who had been leading healthy lifestyles in clean neighborhoods but miraculously got ill because of not getting the needed inoculations?

Last edited:

There's absolutely no evidence for the opposite claim, particularly when it comes to what I've mentioned above.
Vaccinations might be saving thousands and millions of lives when people live in unsanitary conditions, and literally are surrounded by dangers on a daily basis. But it's not actually the point here.

There's absolutely no evidence for the opposite claim, particularly when it comes to what I've mentioned above.
Vaccinations might be saving thousands and millions of lives when people live in unsanitary conditions, and literally are surrounded by dangers on a daily basis. But it's not actually the point here.

But it's not actually the point here.

Forum List

Back