The Fire Ed Schultz the Petition

Beck left because his sponsers no longer wanted to be seen as supporting bat shit crazy lies.

You want ed fired and you can ask his sponsers to fire him just like what happend to Beck.

Go for it.

The sponsers know cons will just buy the products anyway. Con are born consumers and will do what suits them at the momment in the store.

If your accusations about Beck were true, why is he still under contract with Fox? The idiotic campaign of 'Color of Change' failed. It failed because it was laughable.

You were born stupid.... that is not excuse to remain stupid for life.

nobody wanted rid of Beck...he was LOL funny.

Really?

Is this a figment of my imagination?

ColorOfChange.org

Idiot.

Yes, color of change( never heard of them) speaks or the left.

They are a left wing group, and since you seem happy to promote any right wing idiot as speaking on behalf of all conservatives.... it's more than a tad hypocritical to get all butthurt when the standard you apply is applied to you.

Don't like it? Un-fucking-lucky. These are your rules I'm playing to. Idiot.

Really?

Is this a figment of my imagination?

ColorOfChange.org

Idiot.

Yes, color of change( never heard of them) speaks or the left.

They are a left wing group, and since you seem happy to promote any right wing idiot as speaking on behalf of all conservatives.... it's more than a tad hypocritical to get all butthurt when the standard you apply is applied to you.

Don't like it? Un-fucking-lucky. These are your rules I'm playing to. Idiot.

my rules? i have no rules. and show me where I said some nobody blog/petition(anyone can make a petition) speaks for conservatives?

Last edited:
Beck left because his sponsers no longer wanted to be seen as supporting bat shit crazy lies.

You want ed fired and you can ask his sponsers to fire him just like what happend to Beck.

Go for it.

The sponsers know cons will just buy the products anyway. Con are born consumers and will do what suits them at the momment in the store.

Really? Can you name some of those lies Beck told?

People have the right to not agree with the guy, but he never lied...He gave his opinion, and backed it up with facts, which he meticulously sourced..

Ed Schultz is the perfect example of someone who doesn't even believe the justice he preaches...The left can have him.

Ultimately Mr. Ed is a shill for the Dems, which is fine...Republicans have shills too, all be it not as many as Dems, but that's the media....I want him to stay as an establishment figure, because imho he's stupid and ineffective.

On August 18, 2011 Creating Orwellian Worldview demanded that Ed Schultz be fired from MSNBC (see Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz)

Below is the petition. If you are tired of politics of personal destruction, if you detest the slandering and libeling of an opponent because the other side disagrees with their opponent’s policies, please follow the link and sign the petition which will be forwarded to MSNBC for the removal of Ed Schultz.

Please note this is not an effort to censor honest political discussion and disagreement. We support all honest and open debate and discussion. No this is an effort to stop blatant acts of political sabotage and defamation such as what Ed Schultz engaged in. This is an effort to clean up our political discourse. In other words, you cannot yell fire in a crowded theatre and likewise you cannot attempt to end a politician’s campaign by slander and libel because you hate your political opponent.

Petition for the Firing of Ed Schultz Petition

Thank you
Creating Orwellian Worldview
Speaking Of Ed Schultz,I just put out my latest set of political parodies on you-tube.The newest series is called "The Fat Ed Show",I did 5 shorts of Fat Ed Ranting on various subjects. I plugged them in with the upcoming GOP debate. There is one that is Ed Schultz to a tee!(thats what I wrote in the description), check them out,they're funny,its me in a fat suit with a Mask that kinda looks like ed schultz. Go to you tube and plug in 4th/Fourth GOP Debate, and scroll down, 4 or 5 of them are there,,,ENJOY! I put them all there for all to see when thousands play back the debate next week,,,FAT ED WILL NOT BE AMUSED!

On August 18, 2011 Creating Orwellian Worldview demanded that Ed Schultz be fired from MSNBC (see Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz)

Below is the petition. If you are tired of politics of personal destruction, if you detest the slandering and libeling of an opponent because the other side disagrees with their opponent’s policies, please follow the link and sign the petition which will be forwarded to MSNBC for the removal of Ed Schultz.

Please note this is not an effort to censor honest political discussion and disagreement. We support all honest and open debate and discussion. No this is an effort to stop blatant acts of political sabotage and defamation such as what Ed Schultz engaged in. This is an effort to clean up our political discourse. In other words, you cannot yell fire in a crowded theatre and likewise you cannot attempt to end a politician’s campaign by slander and libel because you hate your political opponent.

Petition for the Firing of Ed Schultz Petition

Thank you
Creating Orwellian Worldview

Hell no!!!! Ed represents the best and brightest the left has to offer. It should be mandatory viewing.:lol::lol:

Hell no is right!!! I love watching Ed go off on one of his rants. Shit, he gets red int he face and spits all over his mike.

What a show. A true shinning star for the liberal cause.

Keep Ed and shitcan Al.

Last edited:
Hey........I dont want any of them fired...........ever. The whole lot of them provide me personally with lots of entertainment.........in fact, I still miss Keith Olbermann.

I dont get this thread.............if you are a conservative, the last thing you want is one of these bomb throwers fired or taken off the air. Im chomping at the bit to watch all of the election returns next November coming in on MSNBC. It will be must-see TV if you are a conservative.

Watching last November's mid-term election results come in over at MSNBC was a hoot........you wanna see hyper-misery? THATS where you tune in these days. You'd swear that night that all of the hosts were sitting on a telephone pole the whole night!!! Some priceless shit............

Ed's no problem. He preaches to the choir every night and as long as no one sets a minimum number as to what actually constitutes a choir he'll likely be at it for a while.

Forum List

Back