The Feds Trot out Nazis

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Everyone but the very stupid believe these demonstrators are not the real thing. This is the white supremacy that threatens our nation? Wise up.

The videos from the scene depict, hilariously, onlookers mocking the alleged Nazis while the majority of pedestrians merely look on bemused before continuing about their day, unfazed by the theatrical performance they are witnessing.

I seem to recall actual American Nazi's demonstrating in Skokie, Illinois at one time. My memory is that they did claim what "white" people were the best people, but I don't think they had any overt plans to kill anyone else.

Everyone but the very stupid believe these demonstrators are not the real thing. This is the white supremacy that threatens our nation? Wise up.

The videos from the scene depict, hilariously, onlookers mocking the alleged Nazis while the majority of pedestrians merely look on bemused before continuing about their day, unfazed by the theatrical performance they are witnessing.

It's an old and tired play.

But the old and tired Leftist Normiez who derive their information from "THE LEGACY NEWS!" keep falling for it.

Forum List

Back