The federal reserve cartel part of the Illuminati roundtable.

Imagine how many don't even know that the Federal Reserve isn't even a " Federal entitty :

Imagine how many don't even know that the Federal Reserve isn't even a " Federal entitty :

Nor a 'reserve' from what i hear

~S~

upload_2019-12-26_17-58-26.png

FRB: H.4.1 Release-- Factors Affecting Reserve Balances -- Thursday, December 26, 2019

You're right, if you ignore $2.3 trillion in Treasury securities, $1.4 trillion in MBS, $11 billion in gold, etc, etc, etc

Bullshit.

He hardly talks at all, but does important interviews of shit the establishment loses down the memory hole that is CRITICAL to the culture and the fundamentals of the government.

You don't know what you are talking about.

For instance you can look at any of these links for information;

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia

Foundations: Cutting Off the Toxic Funding Flow

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

But none will give you the insight that G. Edward Griffin give with his interview of Dodd himself;

i cannot believe you even tried to discuss this with this shill. He is wrong wingers bedbuddy you know?

Sounding board. It's not for him, it is for anyone that might stumble on through. . . .

If some innocent person does a Google search looking for information about this guy, I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

I've done Google searches myself and USMB has come up in them. Just recently I did a search about whether Biden has dementia, and USMB was the 13th hit on Google. Of course the thread was two years old. . . :71: I had to put an updated post on it. lol

When ever you post, do it for posterity man.

I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

Whatever "good work" he has done, doesn't include his error filled book.
What a joke that turned out to be.

Bullshit.

He hardly talks at all, but does important interviews of shit the establishment loses down the memory hole that is CRITICAL to the culture and the fundamentals of the government.

You don't know what you are talking about.

For instance you can look at any of these links for information;

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia

Foundations: Cutting Off the Toxic Funding Flow

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

But none will give you the insight that G. Edward Griffin give with his interview of Dodd himself;

i cannot believe you even tried to discuss this with this shill. He is wrong wingers bedbuddy you know?

Sounding board. It's not for him, it is for anyone that might stumble on through. . . .

If some innocent person does a Google search looking for information about this guy, I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

I've done Google searches myself and USMB has come up in them. Just recently I did a search about whether Biden has dementia, and USMB was the 13th hit on Google. Of course the thread was two years old. . . :71: I had to put an updated post on it. lol

I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

giphy.gif

. . . and I might add, you are very much, in the very small minority on that. So. . . uh, bug off.

https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jek...77397149&sr=8-1#customerReviews&tag=ff0d01-20

Page 27, “When a borrower cannot repay and there are no assets which can be taken to compensate, the bank must write off that loan as a loss. However, since most of the money originally was created out of nothing and cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead, there is little of tangible value that is actually lost. It is primarily a bookkeeping entry”

Was he correct here, in your opinion?

Why Do Banks Write Off Bad Debt?

Write-off - Wikipedia

Bad debt - Wikipedia

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/rr-01-59.pdf

26 U.S. Code § 166 - Bad debts

~S~

View attachment 296800

FRB: H.4.1 Release-- Factors Affecting Reserve Balances -- Thursday, December 26, 2019

You're right, if you ignore $2.3 trillion in Treasury securities, $1.4 trillion in MBS, $11 billion in gold, etc, etc, etc
Nothing coming out of the FED can be trusted. They cook the books. They are a den of liars and thieves.

Left to them, they would make liabilities appear to be assets, and a private entity appear public.

:abgg2q.jpg:

giphy.gif

. . . and I might add, you are very much, in the very small minority on that. So. . . uh, bug off.

https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jek...77397149&sr=8-1#customerReviews&tag=ff0d01-20

Page 27, “When a borrower cannot repay and there are no assets which can be taken to compensate, the bank must write off that loan as a loss. However, since most of the money originally was created out of nothing and cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead, there is little of tangible value that is actually lost. It is primarily a bookkeeping entry”

Write-off - Wikipedia

Bad debt - Wikipedia

Thanks for the links.
You should send those to Griffin, because he's clueless.

~S~

View attachment 296800

Nothing coming out of the FED can be trusted. They cook the books. They are a den of liars and thieves.

Left to them, they would make liabilities appear to be assets, and a private entity appear public.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nothing coming out of the FED can be trusted. They cook the books.

So they have more Treasuries and MBS? Or less?

~S~

View attachment 296800

Love the 'if,ands&butts' notes in that....
H41 - Economic Data Series | FRED | St. Louis Fed
~S~

~S~

View attachment 296800

~S~
If you want a really good laugh, read the comments on any particular post on this FB page. These elites all think like Toddster, that the public is made up of complete idiots.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Establishment media;

Here’s What Happened When the Federal Reserve Went on Facebook
Here's What Happened When the Federal Reserve Went on Facebook

others;
Why the Hell did the Federal Reserve Create a Facebook Page?

The Federal Reserve launched an awkward Facebook page and trolls are having a field day

The Federal Reserve Just Made a Facebook Page... And It's Getting Destroyed by Trolls

giphy.gif

Write-off - Wikipedia

Bad debt - Wikipedia

Thanks for the links.

Clueless? IMO that's what he is saying. It is all a matter of POV man or phraseology. You just don't like to hear the truth worded that way, b/c it makes what you do sound draconian and evil. Perhaps immoral?

For folks at the bottom, these people that run the banks and the government are one and the same. It's called the revolving door. It is well known that these folks move from banking to government and back again.

"Primarily a bookkeeping entry," IS writing shit off man. The STATE makes sure private entities are profitable at the expense of the little guy. Where the hell do you think all the income inequality comes from?

~S~

View attachment 296800

~S~

It's true, the Fed holds lots of reserves.

Not sure what 'if,ands&butts' is referring to......be more specific.

~S~

View attachment 296800

~S~
If you want a really good laugh, read the comments on any particular post on this FB page. These elites all think like Toddster, that the public is made up of complete idiots.
Establishment media;

others;

The Federal Reserve launched an awkward Facebook page and trolls are having a field day

The Federal Reserve Just Made a Facebook Page... And It's Getting Destroyed by Trolls

These elites all think like Toddster, that the public is made up of complete idiots.

If the public thinks like you, that would pretty much mean they're complete idiots.

giphy.gif

Write-off - Wikipedia

Bad debt - Wikipedia

Thanks for the links.

Clueless? IMO that's what he is saying. It is all a matter of POV man or phraseology. You just don't like to hear the truth worded that way, b/c it makes what you do sound draconian and evil. Perhaps immoral?

For folks at the bottom, these people that run the banks and the government are one and the same. It's called the revolving door. It is well known that these folks move from banking to government and back again.

"Primarily a bookkeeping entry," IS writing shit off man. The STATE makes sure private entities are profitable at the expense of the little guy. Where the hell do you think all the income inequality comes from?

Clueless? IMO that's what he is saying. It is all a matter of POV man or phraseology.

If your POV or phraseology is that banks don't care if a loan defaults, because the default "cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead", yes, he's fucking CLUELESS!

You just don't like to hear the truth worded that way,

It's not the truth that, "most of the money originally was created out of nothing"

It's not the truth that loans, "cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead"

It's not the truth that when a borrower defaults, "there is little of tangible value that is actually lost."
b/c it makes what you do sound draconian and evil.
Pointing out Griffin's idiocy is evil? LOL!​
"Primarily a bookkeeping entry," IS writing shit off man.
It's idiotic. And incorrect.​
The STATE makes sure private entities are profitable at the expense of the little guy.
Sure thing.​
Where the hell do you think all the income inequality comes from?
Human nature. Economics. Reality.​

~S~

View attachment 296800

~S~
Establishment media;

others;

These elites all think like Toddster, that the public is made up of complete idiots.

If the public thinks like you, that would pretty much mean they're complete idiots.
/thread.

Thanks.

~S~

View attachment 296800

~S~
Establishment media;

others;

/thread.

Thanks.

No problem.
If you want me to correct any more of your moronic errors, feel free to ping me.

View attachment 296800

~S~
Establishment media;

others;

/thread.

Thanks.

No problem.
If you want me to correct any more of your moronic errors, feel free to ping me.
a-legend-in-his-own-mind-c3fef.png

~S~
Establishment media;

others;

/thread.

Thanks.

No problem.
a-legend-in-his-own-mind-c3fef.png

Durr

~S~

View attachment 296800

~S~
Establishment media;

others;

For anyone with a passing familiarity with the Internet, such reactions cannot have been hard to anticipate, especially given the Fed’s role as a lightning rod for critics.

good lord!

~S~

~S~

View attachment 296800

~S~
Establishment media;

others;

For anyone with a passing familiarity with the Internet, such reactions cannot have been hard to anticipate, especially given the Fed’s role as a lightning rod for critics.

good lord!

~S~
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back