The federal reserve cartel part of the Illuminati roundtable.

63918061.jpg

You folks might want to check out the creature @ jekyll island, the fractional banking system, or maybe credit derivatives before you pass the tin hats out....~S~

The errors in that book prevented me from finishing it.
For an "expert", he's an idiot.

You folks might want to check out the creature @ jekyll island, the fractional banking system, or maybe credit derivatives before you pass the tin hats out....~S~

which you can explain, right Todd?

~S~

Page 27, “When a borrower cannot repay and there are no assets which can be taken to compensate, the bank must write off that loan as a loss. However, since most of the money originally was created out of nothing and cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead, there is little of tangible value that is actually lost. It is primarily a bookkeeping entry”

Just WOW!

~S~

Page 27, “When a borrower cannot repay and there are no assets which can be taken to compensate, the bank must write off that loan as a loss. However, since most of the money originally was created out of nothing and cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead, there is little of tangible value that is actually lost. It is primarily a bookkeeping entry”

Just WOW!

It really says that? lol

What is the difference between time and space?

What is the difference between you and what you think is anyone else?

According to former British intelligence agent John Coleman’s book, The Committee of 300, the Rothschilds exert political control through the secretive Business Roundtable, which they created in 1909 with the help of Lord Alfred Milner and South African industrialist Cecil Rhodes
:lol:

What is the difference between time and space?

What is the difference between you and what you think is anyone else?

According to former British intelligence agent John Coleman’s book, The Committee of 300, the Rothschilds exert political control through the secretive Business Roundtable, which they created in 1909 with the help of Lord Alfred Milner and South African industrialist Cecil Rhodes
:lol:

and?

If you read any conspiracy theory with “Rothschild” in it, you know that on the 1 to 10 loon scale, it’s a 432.

The Rothschild bank is inconsequential in modern finance. It was the bugaboo of the anti-Semitic conspiracy loons of the 19th century when a lot of this nonsense started when the bank mattered, primarily because they were Jewish and the loons were trying to stir up anti-Jewish sentiment. But they’re irrelevant today.

~S~

Just WOW!

It really says that? lol

https://www.chinhnghia.com/The-Creature-from-Jekyll-Island-by-G.-Edward-Griffin.pdf

Check it out. For years I heard this guy knew it all.
After this, I knew he was an idiot.

When ever someone is assassinated or killed for telling the truth? You can probably count on what they are saying is probably pissing off the wrong folks. Folks that KNOW REAL HISTORY, know that these are the same folks that engineered events that led to the rise of the Nazis and engineered WWII.

Organisation Consul - Wikipedia

Germans were pointing this shit out and were made to pay.

https://db0nus869y26v.cloudfront.net/en/Committee_of_300

Walther Rathenau - Wikipedia

Committee of 300 - Wikipedia

"Dreihundert Männer, von denen jeder jeden kennt, leiten die wirtschaftliche Geschicke des Kontinents und suchen sich Nachfolger aus ihrer Umgebung.

This could be translated as:

Three hundred men, all of whom know one another, guide the economic destinies of the Continent and seek their successors from within their own environment"

Zur Kritik der Zeit : Rathenau, Walther, 1867-1922 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

American and English Bankers funded the rise of the Nazis, this was all no accident. The folks that knew this were killed when they revealed it. I will assume you are just being obtuse. Operation paper-clip transported the science and intelligence assets to Britain and the U.S.

Top 10 American Companies that Aided the Nazis

The dark history behind the world's most popular brands | Daily Mail Online

Nothing is Black or White, it is all a shade of gray to keep the folks who are in control, in control, and to keep those who hold the wealth, rich. Morals and ethics mean nothing to these people.

Go ahead and call corruption, "Conspiracy theory" all you like.

What IS a conspiracy theory is WMD in Iraq, so war can be fought for a generation.

What IS a conspiracy theory, is collusion between Trump and Russia, or quid pro quo on a phone call, when the whole public can read a transcript and see there is none. just so bureaucrats can determine policy or election outcome instead of voters.

~S~

Just WOW!

It really says that? lol

https://www.chinhnghia.com/The-Creature-from-Jekyll-Island-by-G.-Edward-Griffin.pdf

Check it out. For years I heard this guy knew it all.
After this, I knew he was an idiot.

Bullshit.

He hardly talks at all, but does important interviews of shit the establishment loses down the memory hole that is CRITICAL to the culture and the fundamentals of the government.

You don't know what you are talking about.

For instance you can look at any of these links for information;

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia

Foundations: Cutting Off the Toxic Funding Flow

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

But none will give you the insight that G. Edward Griffin give with his interview of Dodd himself;

Forum List

Back