The federal reserve cartel part of the Illuminati roundtable.

upload_2019-12-25_20-5-23.png

The New World Order, an Overview

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families (and their offshoots) that make up a major portion of this controlling elite. Most members of the Illuminati are also members in the highest ranks of numerous secretive and occult societies which in many cases extend straight back into the ancient world. The upper levels of the tightly compartmentalized (need-to-know-basis) Illuminati structural pyramid include planning committees and organizations that the public has little or no knowledge of. The upper levels of the Illuminati pyramid include secretive committees with names such as: the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others.

upload_2019-12-25_20-6-38.png

The Illuminati in America: 13 Part Interview with Former Mind Control Programmer, Svali

lots of info

You folks might want to check out the creature @ jekyll island, the fractional banking system, or maybe credit derivatives before you pass the tin hats out....~S~
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

im afraid these trolls like toto are so much scared of the truth they only see what they WANT to see and wont look at the evidence by reading that book. Most the others that have come on and trolled never will of course because they are paid shills that have penetrated this site sent here to try and derail threads liek this by their handlers.

The errors in that book prevented me from finishing it.
For an "expert", he's an idiot.

which you can explain, right Todd?

~S~

Page 27, “When a borrower cannot repay and there are no assets which can be taken to compensate, the bank must write off that loan as a loss. However, since most of the money originally was created out of nothing and cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead, there is little of tangible value that is actually lost. It is primarily a bookkeeping entry”

Just WOW!

It really says that? lol

https://www.chinhnghia.com/The-Creature-from-Jekyll-Island-by-G.-Edward-Griffin.pdf

Check it out. For years I heard this guy knew it all.
After this, I knew he was an idiot.

Bullshit.

He hardly talks at all, but does important interviews of shit the establishment loses down the memory hole that is CRITICAL to the culture and the fundamentals of the government.

You don't know what you are talking about.

For instance you can look at any of these links for information;

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia

Foundations: Cutting Off the Toxic Funding Flow

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

But none will give you the insight that G. Edward Griffin give with his interview of Dodd himself;

i cannot believe you even tried to discuss this with this shill. He is wrong wingers bedbuddy you know?

Nothing is Black or White, it is all a shade of gray to keep the folks who are in control, in control, and to keep those who hold the wealth, rich. Morals and ethics mean nothing to these people.

Go ahead and call corruption, "Conspiracy theory" all you like.

I'd just call it plain 'ol greed Mister Beale

Any banking "expert" who says banks don't lose anything when they write off a loan because the loan is "primarily a bookkeeping entry”, is a fucking idiot.

The house never looses

that isn't rocket science

~S~
:2up::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Unfortunately Trump same as every president since Johnson,is a servant to the Fed.He talks a good game but his actions prove he is working WITH them. sorry MW but facts dont lie.

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Illuminati Roundtable
you don't look in the right places. :1041::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

FACT-trump TALKS a good game telling the truth what all americans want to hear that the fed is an evil entity same as the CIA,yet with one year left in his first term,he has yet to even try and get rid of those evil institutions as our last great president kennedy did. Now if he does this and DOES get rid of them by the end of his term,then I take back everything i say but so far the FACTS are,he has not even tried. he is all talk.

He WONT do it either because he wants to stay alive,he knows if he does that,he will suffere the same fate as JFK.

still more proof the CIA along with the fed,is the reason the world is in such a mess/ all these Evil organizations like them the FBI and the NSA all need to be abolished before we can ever be a free country again cause the constitution has not existed since that dangerous year 1913 when the fed was created.

You folks might want to check out the creature @ jekyll island, the fractional banking system, or maybe credit derivatives before you pass the tin hats out....~S~

sparky yeah that is a great book every junior and high school should require the students to read in american history.well said.:beer::thankusmile::udaman:

Unfortunately Trump same as every president since Johnson,is a servant to the Fed.He talks a good game but his actions prove he is working WITH them. sorry MW but facts dont lie.

You really have no idea how the CIA, the Italian Mafia, the Jewish Mafia, or the Cabal are all connected to Trump, do you?

Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime.

by Whitney Webb

There is also this, from infamous conspiracy kook. What makes him infamous? Well, he died and no autopsy was performed. :tinfoil: They just called him an anti-Semite with diabetes that died of a heartache and left it at that. Let this be a lesson to those who might too vigorously oppose the establishment with their voices. They will slander and silence those they do not like.

Piper's body was discovered on May 30 or May 31, 2015 at the Budget Saver Motel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The deputy coroner's report stated that the cause of death was a "probable Myocardial Infarction, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Coronary Artery Disease", and listed diabetes as another significant condition. The report indicated that toxicology results were consistent with her findings and that no autopsy was conducted. The article gave Piper's age as 54.[1]
Michael Collins Piper - Wikipedia

How can, "toxicology results were consistent with her findings," if no autopsy is ever done?

Death raises questions

Anyway, here is the investigative piece, if you are going to be informed, you need to read all sides. The mere fact that a truth teller is dead under suspicious and slanderous circumstances? That should be ringing your alarm bells. Remember William Cooper. Remember Gary Webb. Remember Michael C. Ruppert. When certain folks make noise and are silenced, it might mean things. . . . or it might not. :dunno:

Who Towers Behind Trump?

View attachment 296684

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families (and their offshoots) that make up a major portion of this controlling elite. Most members of the Illuminati are also members in the highest ranks of numerous secretive and occult societies which in many cases extend straight back into the ancient world. The upper levels of the tightly compartmentalized (need-to-know-basis) Illuminati structural pyramid include planning committees and organizations that the public has little or no knowledge of. The upper levels of the Illuminati pyramid include secretive committees with names such as: the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others.

View attachment 296685

The Illuminati in America: 13 Part Interview with Former Mind Control Programmer, Svali

lots of info

Your own source backs up the credibility Michael Collins Piper. Time to give up Trump, and realize he is a puppet buddy.

'Vatican Assassins' Zionist Propagandist Eric Jon Phelps Loses Badly to Michael Collins Piper in 2006 RBN Radio Debate (May 16, 2006)

Trumps own Commerce secretary is a life long Rothschild agent;

C9Ngz93VwAAGYtT.jpg

which you can explain, right Todd?

~S~

Page 27, “When a borrower cannot repay and there are no assets which can be taken to compensate, the bank must write off that loan as a loss. However, since most of the money originally was created out of nothing and cost the bank nothing except bookkeeping overhead, there is little of tangible value that is actually lost. It is primarily a bookkeeping entry”

Just WOW!

It really says that? lol

https://www.chinhnghia.com/The-Creature-from-Jekyll-Island-by-G.-Edward-Griffin.pdf

Bullshit.

He hardly talks at all, but does important interviews of shit the establishment loses down the memory hole that is CRITICAL to the culture and the fundamentals of the government.

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

But none will give you the insight that G. Edward Griffin give with his interview of Dodd himself;

i cannot believe you even tried to discuss this with this shill. He is wrong wingers bedbuddy you know?

Sounding board. It's not for him, it is for anyone that might stumble on through. . . .

If some innocent person does a Google search looking for information about this guy, I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

I've done Google searches myself and USMB has come up in them. Just recently I did a search about whether Biden has dementia, and USMB was the 13th hit on Google. Of course the thread was two years old. . . :71: I had to put an updated post on it. lol

When ever you post, do it for posterity man.

You know how smart folks knew that during G. W. Bush's term it was Cheney that was really in charge?

Yeah, well, if you are smart, you know that it is really Wilbur Ross that is calling the shots here on a day to day basis. If it isn't O.K. with Ross, it doesn't get done.

You really have no idea how the CIA, the Italian Mafia, the Jewish Mafia, or the Cabal are all connected to Trump, do you?

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime.

by Whitney Webb

There is also this, from infamous conspiracy kook. What makes him infamous? Well, he died and no autopsy was performed. :tinfoil: They just called him an anti-Semite with diabetes that died of a heartache and left it at that. Let this be a lesson to those who might too vigorously oppose the establishment with their voices. They will slander and silence those they do not like.

Piper's body was discovered on May 30 or May 31, 2015 at the Budget Saver Motel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The deputy coroner's report stated that the cause of death was a "probable Myocardial Infarction, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Coronary Artery Disease", and listed diabetes as another significant condition. The report indicated that toxicology results were consistent with her findings and that no autopsy was conducted. The article gave Piper's age as 54.[1]
Michael Collins Piper - Wikipedia

How can, "toxicology results were consistent with her findings," if no autopsy is ever done?

Death raises questions

Anyway, here is the investigative piece, if you are going to be informed, you need to read all sides. The mere fact that a truth teller is dead under suspicious and slanderous circumstances? That should be ringing your alarm bells. Remember William Cooper. Remember Gary Webb. Remember Michael C. Ruppert. When certain folks make noise and are silenced, it might mean things. . . . or it might not. :dunno:

Who Towers Behind Trump?

I have nothing to add,you just checkmated here better than I ever could have.:2up::banana::beer::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:

I am afraid she is in so much denial mode on Trump though that she will do the same thing with those excellent links you posted, that rightwinger does ANYTIME you give him evidence of government corruption-THIS-
ignore.jpg

wow I was not aware how they bumped off Piper same as they did Bill Cooper.He was telling too much about the truth of the zionists of Israel,how they had a huge hand in the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well. once anybody starts exposing their role in 9/11,they end up having the same fate many people who knew too much about bill clintons evil doings in arkansas as governor,they end up being ARKANSAWED by the mossad.

Last edited:
View attachment 296684

View attachment 296685

lots of info

Your own source backs up the credibility Michael Collins Piper. Time to give up Trump, and realize he is a puppet buddy.

'Vatican Assassins' Zionist Propagandist Eric Jon Phelps Loses Badly to Michael Collins Piper in 2006 RBN Radio Debate (May 16, 2006)
:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You know how smart folks knew that during G. W. Bush's term it was Cheney that was really in charge?

Yeah, well, if you are smart, you know that it is really Wilbur Ross that is calling the shots here on a day to day basis. If it isn't O.K. with Ross, it doesn't get done.

Just WOW!

It really says that? lol

Bullshit.

Sounding board. It's not for him, it is for anyone that might stumble on through. . . .

If some innocent person does a Google search looking for information about this guy, I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

I've done Google searches myself and USMB has come up in them. Just recently I did a search about whether Biden has dementia, and USMB was the 13th hit on Google. Of course the thread was two years old. . . :71: I had to put an updated post on it. lol

oh for thr lurkers who lurk here but dont post,oh okay.cool.

Just WOW!

It really says that? lol

Bullshit.

I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

Whatever "good work" he has done, doesn't include his error filled book.
What a joke that turned out to be.

Last edited:

It really says that? lol

Bullshit.

I want them to not just come across the opinion of an uninformed poster that doesn't know the good work that G. Edward Griffin has done for the people of this nation.

Whatever "good work" he has done, doesn't included his error filled book.

It really says that? lol

Bullshit.

Whatever "good work" he has done, doesn't included his error filled book.

giphy.gif

. . . and I might add, you are very much, in the very small minority on that. So. . . uh, bug off.

https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jek...77397149&sr=8-1#customerReviews&tag=ff0d01-20

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

giphy.gif

. . . and I might add, you are very much, in the very small minority on that. So. . . uh, bug off.

https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jek...77397149&sr=8-1#customerReviews&tag=ff0d01-20

Was he correct here, in your opinion?

Forum List

Back