The Fed has $48T in Secret Repos in 2020

While the Federal reserve is neither federal, nor a reserve , its true its dealings with government is far from private Todd

While the Federal reserve is neither federal,

It's part of the federal government.

nor a reserve ,

They hold nearly $9 trillion in assets.

its true its dealings with government is far from private Todd

Huh?

Depends....what's the collateral?

1650231221583.png

While the Federal reserve is neither federal,

It's part of the federal government.
a quasi-political relationship established in 1913, yet sadly not 'government'
nor a reserve ,

They hold nearly $9 trillion in assets.
assets in what Todd?
are you envisioning stacked bricks of gold?
well, the truth is, few if any have been witness to anything the 'fed res' physically has in the last 50 yrs......

its true its dealings with government is far from private Todd

Huh?
The Fed's obligation is to have a spokesperson, basically to tell us all 'it's all right, we've your back', while serving those that wouldn't blink if we were to wither away on main street
~S~

assets in what Todd?
well, the truth is, few if any have been witness to anything the 'fed res' physically has in the last 50 yrs......

The Fed's obligation is to have a spokesperson, basically to tell us all 'it's all right, we've your back', while serving those that wouldn't blink if we were to wither away on main street
~S~

Why do you feel that?

assets in what Todd?

1650235983386.png

depends what you consider 'my claim' Todd.

in a nutshell, the banksters and government have had a symbiont relationship for a decade

do you agree to this?

~S~

depends what you consider 'my claim' Todd.

1650239127788.png

in a nutshell, the banksters

What's a bankster?

and government have had a symbiont relationship

Symbiotic?

for a decade

Only a decade?

I'm wide awake. Biden is killing this country. We want Trump back. What was going on during his watch was affordable gas, food and heat. No shortages, no empty shelves. No Russian invasions, no Russian collusion, no Ukraine collusion, no China collusion, no gifts to Iran. We had low unemployment, good jobs, and a rising GDP. Tax cuts gave us an extra 5,200 in our pockets under Trump. Obiden's handler wants to tax us to death.

My university groomed daughter just bought a house and entered the real world. She wasn't counting on her bills tripling, or gas and food going through the roof when she voted last time. She "woke" up alright, and will be voting differently this time around...
All of the bad stuff started in 2020, who was President then?

Forum List

Back