The Fear Settles In

We don't even know if Babblin' Joe will even end up clinching the nomination. He seemed to be confused and rambling in his most recent interviews, and his gaff-prone public appearances are stuff that comedy gold is made of. This is only going to get worse as the election draws nearer.

The COVID-19 pandemic has also made him irrelevant to the media: He's been cowering in his bunker for the last couple weeks, only coming out occasionally to mumble something incoherently, and to see if he can see his own shadow. Kinda like a groundhog, if you ask me. Except groundhogs make more sense when they talk.

Then there's the ever-present specter of his shady dealings in Ukraine and especially China. Those are going to haunt him mercilessly throughout the campaign, especially with this global Chinese pandemic. At some point, he would have to debate President Trump and if that happened, you know damned well that Trump is going to bring up the fact that he and his son were involved in taking big Chinese money.

The whole thing could very well mushroom into something so embarrassing to him, and coupled with his quickly-deteriorating mental condition, he may have to bow out. The Democratic Convention could result in some shady back room deal fueled by Bloomberg's money, which would result in someone else being foisted upon the Democrats. Maybe Cuomo, but his plate is full right now, so I don't know.

The Democrats seem to be fucked up beyond all recognition right now.

We don't even know if Babblin' Joe will even end up clinching the nomination. He seemed to be confused and rambling in his most recent interviews, and his gaff-prone public appearances are stuff that comedy gold is made of. This is only going to get worse as the election draws nearer.

The COVID-19 pandemic has also made him irrelevant to the media: He's been cowering in his bunker for the last couple weeks, only coming out occasionally to mumble something incoherently, and to see if he can see his own shadow. Kinda like a groundhog, if you ask me. Except groundhogs make more sense when they talk.

Then there's the ever-present specter of his shady dealings in Ukraine and especially China. Those are going to haunt him mercilessly throughout the campaign, especially with this global Chinese pandemic. At some point, he would have to debate President Trump and if that happened, you know damned well that Trump is going to bring up the fact that he and his son were involved in taking big Chinese money.

The whole thing could very well mushroom into something so embarrassing to him, and coupled with his quickly-deteriorating mental condition, he may have to bow out. The Democratic Convention could result in some shady back room deal fueled by Bloomberg's money, which would result in someone else being foisted upon the Democrats. Maybe Cuomo, but his plate is full right now, so I don't know.

The Democrats seem to be fucked up beyond all recognition right now.

What he said!

And take it to the bank. :death::death::death:.

The plan has to got to be "Hey you're voting for our VP, Plugs expiration date is not far away".

And the VP candidate qualifications will be "look brown and look like you have a gash".... I'm thinking Kameltoe or that Cory Booger thing.....

I still say the DNC has something up their sleeve. Bernie is out now, so that opens the door for declaring Biden incompetent and picking their candidate.

Bernie is keeping his delegates, and wants more.

I bet he's planning to ride into the convention on a donkey.

I bet he's planning to ride into the convention on a donkey.

These days the best policy is to keep your ass at home.
(Not more than an half hour ago I was listening to the weekly podcast of one church denomination's General Minister and President and he started off with this joke referencing the difference between the first Palm Sunday and today.)

We don't even know if Babblin' Joe will even end up clinching the nomination.

Joe Biden losing a 1 man race would be so Joe Biden like. :auiqs.jpg:

That is so much like dividing by zero. What happens when Joe Biden beats Joe Biden? Which one wins?
They're just following Joe's advice...he's running for Senate and if you don't like him...vote for the other Biden...

He doesn't have a chance of winning that Senate seat. Half the people in this country were shot dead by guns, so there's nobody left to vote for him.

Forum List

Back