New Yorkers are asked if they'd prefer the coronavirus drags on, killing more Americans, if it can result in Trump losing the election.

Some of them say there is no number of deaths that would be enough to change their mind.

The election will come down to the independent vote in 5 or 6 swing states. That was true before the virus outbreak, it will be true after things have subsided.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

It will come down to peoples faith in a man who CLEARLY is in the early stages of mental decline or Trump.

Trump, based on common sense and logic, should win by default. But as that video shows there are a LOT of selfish stupid morons.

Welp, everything we think the left is, is dead on balls accurate.

They would rather the earth explode than Trump win the election.

It should concern everyone with the lengths they are willing to go to to win the election and usher in the Chinese form of government.

Btw, do leftists here actually think Chinese workers have rights? Do they fully understand they work 80 hour work weeks? No such thing as overtime and they couldn't care less about their family situations at home if they tried. No freedom of expression. Cannot speak ill will of any government official.

Does the left understand any of it? That is what they want here folks.

Some of them say there is no number of deaths that would be enough to change their mind.

The election will come down to the independent vote in 5 or 6 swing states. That was true before the virus outbreak, it will be true after things have subsided.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

It will come down to peoples faith in a man who CLEARLY is in the early stages of mental decline or Trump.

Trump, based on common sense and logic, should win by default. But as that video shows there are a LOT of selfish stupid morons.

Well, it's New York. I don't expect it to change from blue to red. Common sense and logic?Trump? Morons? That would be like if a leader stood up and said, "Hey this drug can cure you", and then I looked, and my fish tank cleaner contained that drug, and I took it....oh wait..nevermind. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida. This is where the battle for independents will be waged.

Will you idiots ever learn not to trust the editing of video footage which confirms your preconceived notions?

I suppose not.

It must be freaking hilarious for the videographer who scans this forum and goes "hold my beer" while he sets up his editing. Laughing his monetized ass off all the way to the bank. At the drive-up window of course.

Forum List

Back