The FDA did NOT approve the fizer vaccine!

hugh-laurie-oops.gif

I'm so glad we have people like you around looking out for us... Sharp thinkers who pay attention to every detail and don't let anything slide... There is no such thing as the "Fizer" vaccine BTW...

A typo doesn't alter the reality of what was said. The vaccine did NOT get full FDA approval, just an extension of the EUA under a new name. Facts.

Gee whillikers, Batman. Better inform the FDA!

I read the letters. They authorized the name change, and they extended the emergency use authorization. They did not give final approval. They're actually requiring nine additional clinical trials over the next 5 years. I wish more people would read source material not press releases.

Yes, I am aware of the proper spelling for Pfizer.

This means the military can cram it up the Biden administration's ass and NOT force 800,000 in the military to get the jab or face court martial. So Biden cannot debilitate the military before they finally act to overthrow the insurrection of the fraudulent election, arrest his sorry ass, try him for treason in a military tribunal and give him the choice between firing squad, lethal injection or hanging. He deserves to be hung with piano wire.

I read the letters. They authorized the name change, and they extended the emergency use authorization. They did not give final approval. They're actually requiring nine additional clinical trials over the next 5 years. I wish more people would read source material not press releases.
Yeah, dunno what "letters" you're reading, but like I said, you better inform the FDA! They, really, really, disagree with your analysis.

{Yes, they mention Pfizer's new choice for a brand name. That's about it. Clinical trials continuing is not news. My daughter does those.}

Yeah, dunno what "letters" you're reading, but like I said, you better inform the FDA! They, really, really, disagree with your analysis.

{Yes, they mention Pfizer's new choice for a brand name. That's about it. Clinical trials continuing is not news. My daughter does those.}

If you don't know what I'm referring to when I say letters, then you don't have a lot of credibility in a discussion like this. Here, read them for yourself.

I'm aware of the fda's press release, but what's notable about that is what's not said. Hence, read the freaking letters.

In particular, see page 2 of the second link:

"On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA. "

Last edited:

I posted this information on Tuesday Aug 24. FDA sent a letter to Pfizer and a different one to BioNTech. Read the letters in the link and make up your mind what was said.

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug says FDA is playing a "shell game." Pfizer vaccine has not been approved however BioNTech product has been approved after it becomes available. In other words, it hasn't been made yet.

Read article:

warroom.org

Dr. Malone calls out FDA for “bureaucratic shell game” on vaccine approval

On the Aug. 24 morning edition of "War Room: Pandemic," vaccinologist Dr. Robert Malone called out the Food and Drug
warroom.org
warroom.org

THE F

Here's the money quote from both letters:
On August 23, 2021, FDA approved the biologics license application (BLA) submitted by BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals 16 years of age and older.
That's also what the press releases say. Obviously, more study results are being demanded before other uses are fully approved as well as ongoing studies to allay long-term safety concerns. I was only kidding. Don't tell the FDA. Get a grip.

They certain did and it was with full approval. This is just more false information designed to keep people from getting vaccinated. It is just one of a half dozen such clams that have been discredit. The pace of Covid-19 vaccinations in the US has risen steadily over the past three weeks and full FDA approval is prompting businesses and local government to require vaccinations. Hate to break your bubble, but we're going to beat Covid-19.

Misinformation about the US Food and Drug Administration granting the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine full approval Monday has continued to spread on social media.

The latest false narrative centered on whether the agency had only granted the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, now being marketed under the name Comirnaty, an extension of its emergency use authorization. Threads claiming that the FDA didn’t approve the vaccine started to appear on 4chan, “The Patriots” (formerly “The Donald”) and other anonymous message boards. The false narrative was echoed by prominent conservative influencers on social media.

“They just extended the Emergency Use Authorization and then claimed something had substantially changed,” reads one popular post on 4chan’s /pol/ board. The claim arose from misreading a letter the FDA had sent to Pfizer. While the FDA did extend the emergency use authorization for children ages 12-15, it granted full approval for anyone 16 or older.

Damani Bryant Felder, a self-described “MAGA” supporter, echoed similar claims and said he didn’t misread the FDA’s letter. “I read the entire document, all 13 pages,” Felder said during a Facebook Live video that has been viewed at least 58,000 times. “What they have more or less done is that we’re going to extend this emergency use authorization, that’s what this document actually says.” Similarly, Zak Paine, under the Rumble username “Redpill78,” claimed the vaccine was not approved in an episode of his QAnon-themed show that has at least 83,000 views. He later said he misinterpreted the FDA letter but that he still wouldn’t take the vaccine.

During Steve Bannon’s “War Room” talk show on August 24, Robert Malone, a scientist who claims he invented mRNA technology and is a prominent Covid-19 vaccine skeptic, falsely said that the FDA only approved the BioNTech vaccine and that vaccine is different from the Pfizer one. The American multinational pharmaceutical firm Pfizer has partnered with the German biotechnology firm BioNTech, which developed the vaccine, for clinical trials and manufacturing support. Malone reiterated the false claim in a subsequent tweet.

Forum List

Back