Denmark ends all covid mania

No way. No way this sticks. I don't think Denmark got the NWO memo. This won't last two weeks.
I been tracking the developments in the New Normal, and the push back here.

I am not sure it is fait accompli yet.

"But even if, as Pollard termed it, the "mythical" aim of herd immunity is no longer in play, experts stressed that getting vaccinated remained paramount"

You don't read your own, linked articles. Try to keep up. Better treatments...like HCQ? No side effects, eh? Sure. Slow down there.
Oh I read it.......the get the vax anyway struck me as a throw away line after what preceded it. Obligatory

It's nature's way of culling the weak in the herd, and at the end of the day, humans are just animals.

It all depends on your make up, Covid doesn't affect some and despite vaccines, can still kill others. But one thing is for sure, this pandemic has shown the world's IQ has dipped with all the crazy shit we've witnessed over the many months.

the get the vax anyway struck me as a throw away line after what preceded it.
Maybe that is because you have no idea what you are talking about, and the people who have dedicated their lives to research do? I can't believe I have to say this to an adult.

Forum List

Back