The FBI Is Out Of Control Under Failed Criminal Leadership - Needs to Be Reined In or Totally Wiped Out

Yeah..sure. Thanks for the chuckle.
0001.gif
00000011.gif

1) Local news channels and press around Oklahoma City reported on the fact that multiple unexploded bombs were diffused and removed from the Murrah Building after the bombing. Local reporters, the US Justice Department, and even Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating all initially confirmed (on the day of the bombing) the fact that unexploded devices were diffused and removed from inside the building. This information was subsequently hushed up by the national media, and has since been buried.

2) The damage to the Murrah Building could not have been caused by an ANFO bomb on the street, per the official story. The Murrah Building was destroyed by bombs placed inside the building. Only bombs placed on the structural columns could have partially collapsed the building as it did, not an ANFO bomb located across the street. Furthermore, blast debris was blown out and away from the building, not into it, as would occur with a truck bomb located on the street. This was proven in a report by explosives expert Brigadier General Benton K. Partin, USAF (Ret.) in 1995.

3) Eyewitnesses and other evidence confirms that there were multiple blasts that caused the damage, not one explosion. Numerous eyewitnesses testify to hearing at least two separate explosions. (See here, for example)

4) As testified to by witnesses and reported on local news channels in Oklahoma City, the BATF, which had offices in the Murrah Building, had prior knowledge that the bombing would occur. They had vacated their offices in the building on the morning of the bombing.

5) Timothy McVeigh was a patsy, who was a Government operative, likely in military black ops.

What's the source of your conspirracy theory?

1) Local news channels and press around Oklahoma City reported on the fact that multiple unexploded bombs were diffused and removed from the Murrah Building after the bombing. Local reporters, the US Justice Department, and even Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating all initially confirmed (on the day of the bombing) the fact that unexploded devices were diffused and removed from inside the building. This information was subsequently hushed up by the national media, and has since been buried.

2) The damage to the Murrah Building could not have been caused by an ANFO bomb on the street, per the official story. The Murrah Building was destroyed by bombs placed inside the building. Only bombs placed on the structural columns could have partially collapsed the building as it did, not an ANFO bomb located across the street. Furthermore, blast debris was blown out and away from the building, not into it, as would occur with a truck bomb located on the street. This was proven in a report by explosives expert Brigadier General Benton K. Partin, USAF (Ret.) in 1995.

3) Eyewitnesses and other evidence confirms that there were multiple blasts that caused the damage, not one explosion. Numerous eyewitnesses testify to hearing at least two separate explosions. (See here, for example)

4) As testified to by witnesses and reported on local news channels in Oklahoma City, the BATF, which had offices in the Murrah Building, had prior knowledge that the bombing would occur. They had vacated their offices in the building on the morning of the bombing.

5) Timothy McVeigh was a patsy, who was a Government operative, likely in military black ops.
Lastamender

This is your life 25 years from now.

Still insisting there was a conspiracy....25 years later....sources? You guessed it.... YouTube and a bullshit website. Much like what you have now.

I was a Combat Engineer in the Army. I made Sergeant. I know explosives. I know ANFO. I’ve blown it up and used it many times.

Let me say this. Khobar Towers says you are wrong. A similar truck bomb with similar explosives did similar damages.

Explosives that have been exposed to shock from nearby explosions become Sensitized. This is the demolition mans boogie man. It scares us to death. We would rather take a kick to the balls than deal with them.

Many Engineers died dealing with Cluster Munitions. These did not detonate. But they had become sensitized and could go off at any time or from any motion. They are known as Engineer Killers to this day.

Nitro Glycerin is stable and predictable by comparison.

Now for these unexplored munitions you claim were there to be picked up. The Demolition man, or bomb squad tech, would have to violate every rule written in blood.

The odds of those explosives being sensitized is very high. The odds of none of them going off in a building with debris and detritus for the person carrying it out to step over and around is very low.

I was a Combat Engineer in the Army. I made Sergeant. I know explosives. I know ANFO. I’ve blown it up and used it many times.

Let me say this. Khobar Towers says you are wrong. A similar truck bomb with similar explosives did similar damages.

Explosives that have been exposed to shock from nearby explosions become Sensitized. This is the demolition mans boogie man. It scares us to death. We would rather take a kick to the balls than deal with them.

Many Engineers died dealing with Cluster Munitions. These did not detonate. But they had become sensitized and could go off at any time or from any motion. They are known as Engineer Killers to this day.

Now for these unexplored munitions you claim were there to be picked up. The Demolition man, or bomb squad tech, would have to violate every rule written in blood.

The odds of those explosives being sensitized is very high. The odds of none of them going off in a building with debris and detritus for the person carrying it out to step over and around is very low.

Fair enough....And thank you for the service.
So while we're on the subject what do you think about 9/11 ? If you know about the way the World Trade Center was constructed do you really think 2 planes alone brought those towers down, without the help of carefully- placed demolition devices on the core columns ?

(Since we're on the subject of FBI coverups)

Last edited:

So while we're on the subject what do you think about 9/11 ? If you know about the way the World Trade Center was constructed do you really think 2 planes alone brought those towers down, without the help of carefully- placed demolition devices on the core columns ?

Lastamender Again...this is your life moving forward. Just one conspiracy after another. Enjoy!

Lastamender Again...this is your life moving forward. Just one conspiracy after another. Enjoy!

You're just jealous of people who get to tell the truth. Lying is very stressful.

You're just jealous of people who get to tell the truth. Lying is very stressful.

Any arrests yet as a result of all of the "truths" you've unearthed there Dale?

Any arrests yet as a result of all of the "truths" you've unearthed there Dale?

Only one so far.
fun01.png

Actually. Yes.

Again we have to understand explosives. First. They don’t actually explode. They burn incredibly hot and fast.

I’ve cooked coffee over burning C-4. No danger of it exploding. It has to have shock and heat to detonate.

There are two basic ways to set off explosives. They are called Electric, and Non Electric. Electric as it sounds used electricity to create the spark to set off the blasting cap. Non Electric is a fuze. It burns down and sets off the blasting cap with fire.

Explosives leave residue. The color of the residue can tell you generally if it was high or low explosives. Say C-4 or similar chemical based explosive versus gunpowder. Gunpowder leaves black residue. C-4 leaves white.

Now back to the burning. The fires which were burning were more than hot enough to cause any explosive to burn. Nitrates based would explode from the heat alone. Long before they did.

So the explosives that would have started the collapse above the impact would have already burned off before they were set off.

The shrapnel flying about from the impact would have created holy hell havoc with any wires. So none of the explosives that didn’t burn would get the signal to go bang.

Electric explosives use low voltage to go boom. Static electricity is enough to detonate one. In fact you don’t use duct tape because it has a static charge.

Those rules written in blood.

So the explosives could not be there close to the impact site because of fire. And the command to detonate if carried by wire couldn’t work because of damage.

So now we are to radio. Radio is the most dangerous manner. Stray radio signals could set it off. A simple transmitter wouldn’t work. Too far. Too much material blocking the system. So you would have to use one strong enough to get through the building structure.

Cell networks were predictably jammed. So calling a phone would be iffy. And with many of the utilities going through the tower a good probability that cells wouldn’t work.

So with radio the first fireman on site reporting in could set it off. And without radio it’s impossible.

Now. Placing the explosives. You survey the building and use a lot of math to find weak points. But those calculations depend on predicting damage. Specific damage. So the pilots would have to hit with great precision. Unlikely.

So what happened?

To increase floor space the designers went with a combination of internal and external vertical supports. The central column and the beams running up the outside.

To connect the two they went with Truss structures. Steel trusses.

Conspiracy theory people are correct when they say jet fuel and wood/paper fire can’t melt steel. But it can weaken steel.

With the damage from the plane the remains trusses had to hold even more weight. More stress. Then they were subjected to heat. And hot steel gets malleable long before it melts. See a black smith shaping hot steel with a simple hammer.

The steel started to weaken. The trusses began failing. As each one failed it put more weight on undamaged one.

Have you ever seen a overloaded car or truck with a broken axel? It doesn’t happen as you add the last thing. It happens miles down the road. The metal holds as long as it can before it breaks.

When enough Trusses failed the exterior supports flexed. That caused the chain reaction. It fell straight down because it started at the top. Each floor being slammed with all of those above. Far more weight and force than the floor could ever hope to hold. Then it’s mass added to the one below. And so on.

The towers were expected to hold up against a 737. But the designers assumed accident. Not intentional with much larger planes and full fuel tanks.

The first tower to fall created shock waves. Like an earthquake. Wiggling things that were already weak in the second tower. It was doomed as well.

Now this is all Engineering stuff. Building demolition is a very precise science. It takes hundreds of charges to drop a building. Hundreds for a building much smaller than the towers. Someone would notice workers there for weeks ahead drilling into concrete to place charges inside the main structural members.

And if they were going to do that, why not have the buildings topple? It would be a lot easier, from a demolition point of view. Just like dropping a tree. Do it down low. And the entire building causes fifty times more damage falling across entire city blocks.

Or if it was an inside job. Why not attack something vital? Fuel city in Houston would cut about a third of our oil imports. It would cripple our economy. Hoover dam would flood half of California. I can think of a hundred better targets off the top of my head. Targets with much better results to hurt the Great Satan.

The Terrorists were looking for symbols. Not strategic targets. And they had done so many times before. They tried to blow up the towers once.

The terrorists spent most of their time studying the Koran. They didn’t have a clue on actual strategic targets. Honestly the things they hit were nearly the least important things they could have hit.

Take Pearl Harbor. The Japanese ignored the fuel tanks. Without that fuel the ships that survived were going nowhere. They ignored the dry docks. Without those facilities nothing was going to be repaired.

The nearest resupply was in San Diego and none of the ships had enough fuel to reach it.

Want to know the sad truth. If the Japanese had not attacked Pearl Harbor it is possible they could have won the war.

We were still focused on building battleships. We were convinced they were the war winning weapon. After December 1941 ships already under construction continued. New ones would be carriers and cruisers. The Japanese showed us how powerful the carriers were.

We stopped building battleships. We started building the Essex Class of Carrier.

Actually. Yes.

Again we have to understand explosives. First. They don’t actually explode. They burn incredibly hot and fast.

I’ve cooked coffee over burning C-4. No danger of it exploding. It has to have shock and heat to detonate.

There are two basic ways to set off explosives. They are called Electric, and Non Electric. Electric as it sounds used electricity to create the spark to set off the blasting cap. Non Electric is a fuze. It burns down and sets off the blasting cap with fire.

Explosives leave residue. The color of the residue can tell you generally if it was high or low explosives. Say C-4 or similar chemical based explosive versus gunpowder. Gunpowder leaves black residue. C-4 leaves white.

Now back to the burning. The fires which were burning were more than hot enough to cause any explosive to burn. Nitrates based would explode from the heat alone. Long before they did.

So the explosives that would have started the collapse above the impact would have already burned off before they were set off.

The shrapnel flying about from the impact would have created holy hell havoc with any wires. So none of the explosives that didn’t burn would get the signal to go bang.

Electric explosives use low voltage to go boom. Static electricity is enough to detonate one. In fact you don’t use duct tape because it has a static charge.

So the explosives could not be there close to the impact site because of fire. And the command to detonate if carried by wire couldn’t work because of damage.

So now we are to radio. Radio is the most dangerous manner. Stray radio signals could set it off. A simple transmitter wouldn’t work. Too far. Too much material blocking the system. So you would have to use one strong enough to get through the building structure.

Cell networks were predictably jammed. So calling a phone would be iffy. And with many of the utilities going through the tower a good probability that cells wouldn’t work.

So with radio the first fireman on site reporting in could set it off. And without radio it’s impossible.

Now. Placing the explosives. You survey the building and use a lot of math to find weak points. But those calculations depend on predicting damage. Specific damage. So the pilots would have to hit with great precision. Unlikely.

So what happened?

To increase floor space the designers went with a combination of internal and external vertical supports. The central column and the beams running up the outside.

Conspiracy theory people are correct when they say jet fuel and wood/paper fire can’t melt steel. But it can weaken steel.

With the damage from the plane the remains trusses had to hold even more weight. More stress. Then they were subjected to heat. And hot steel gets malleable long before it melts. See a black smith shaping hot steel with a simple hammer.

The steel started to weaken. The trusses began failing. As each one failed it put more weight on undamaged one.

Have you ever seen a overloaded car or truck with a broken axel? It doesn’t happen as you add the last thing. It happens miles down the road. The metal holds as long as it can before it breaks.

When enough Trusses failed the exterior supports flexed. That caused the chain reaction. It fell straight down because it started at the top. Each floor being slammed with all of those above. Far more weight and force than the floor could ever hope to hold. Then it’s mass added to the one below. And so on.

The towers were expected to hold

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

The towers were expected to hold up against a 737. But the designers assumed accident. Not intentional with much larger planes and full fuel tanks.

The first tower to fall created shock waves. Like an earthquake. Wiggling things that were already weak in the second tower. It was doomed as well.

Now this is all Engineering stuff. Building demolition is a very precise science. It takes hundreds of charges to drop a building. Hundreds for a building much smaller than the towers. Someone would notice workers there for weeks ahead drilling into concrete to place charges inside the main structural members.

And if they were going to do that, why not have the buildings topple? It would be a lot easier, from a demolition point of view. Just like dropping a tree. Do it down low. And the entire building causes fifty times more damage falling across entire city blocks.

Or if it was an inside job. Why not attack something vital? Fuel city in Houston would cut about a third of our oil imports. It would cripple our economy. Hoover dam would flood half of California. I can think of a hundred better targets off the top of my head. Targets with much better results to hurt the Great Satan.

The Terrorists were looking for symbols. Not strategic targets. And they had done so many times before. They tried to blow up the towers once.

The terrorists spent most of their time studying the Koran. They didn’t have a clue on actual strategic targets. Honestly the things they hit were nearly the least important things they could have hit.

Take Pearl Harbor. The Japanese ignored the fuel tanks. Without that fuel the ships that survived were going nowhere. They ignored the dry docks. Without those facilities nothing was going to be repaired.

The nearest resupply was in San Diego and none of the ships had enough fuel to reach it.

Want to know the sad truth. If the Japanese had not attacked Pearl Harbor it is possible they could have won the war.

We were still focused on building battleships. We were convinced they were the war winning weapon. After December 1941 ships already under construction continued. New ones would be carriers and cruisers. The Japanese showed us how powerful the carriers were.

We stopped building battleships. We started building the Essex Class of Carrier.

Yes I want to know the truth that's why I'm not a conspiracy theorist

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Yes I want to know the truth.... that's why I'm not a conspiracy theorist. So you can save the disingenuous talking points for the Sunday school kids.

It was advanced military grade Nano thermite charges placed at strategic points on the inner core columns around the elevator shafts, along with the weight of the above floors collapsing and secondary explosions below the lobby.

Remember J Paul Bremer ? His company specialized in the Nano thermite detonators.
Marsh & McLennan is a diversified risk, insurance and professional services firm with over $13 billion in annual revenue and 57,000 employees. In September of 2001, 2,000 of those employees worked in Marsh’s offices in the World Trade Centre. Marsh occupied floors 93 to 100 of the North Tower, the exact area of the impact and explosion.

Last edited:

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Clearly (to the conspiracy kooks anyway), you're a senior member of the Deep State, or Swamp or Antifa or whatever.

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Yes I want to know the truth.... that's why I'm not a conspiracy theorist. So you can save the disingenuous talking points for the Sunday school kids.

It was advanced military grade Nano thermite charges placed at strategic points on the inner core columns around the elevator shafts, along with the weight of the above floors collapsing and secondary explosions below the lobby.

Remember J Paul Bremer ? His company specialized in the Nano thermite detonators.
Marsh & McLennan is a diversified risk, insurance and professional services firm with over $13 billion in annual revenue and 57,000 employees. In September of 2001, 2,000 of those employees worked in Marsh’s offices in the World Trade Centre. Marsh occupied floors 93 to 100 of the North Tower, the exact area of the impact and explosion.

Ok. Thermite. Thermite is in simple terms rusty iron and aluminum. I’ve made it and used it at home as well as the Army. It’s very useful in melting old pipes shoved into the ground as posts. You know. The pipes set in concrete?

Thermite burns very hot. But thermite doesn’t explode. It just burns. Concrete doesn’t burn. It can shatter. But it doesn’t melt.

For concrete. Your best explosive is Composition B. Or something like ANFO. This is where the various explosives and RE factors come in.

TNT is the baseline for military calculations. TNT has a RE factor of 1. C4 has an RE factor of 1.14. I think. It’s been years. So if I am off a smidgen forgive me.

Anyway. What you want is to shove the concrete. Concrete is incredibly strong in compression. It does not stand up to torsion or tension. A diving board would be a terrible use for concrete. It would not stand up to the weight at the end as well as other materials.

So as I said. You want to shove concrete. You want to use a lower RE factor explosive because that way the concrete will get a slower but bigger shove and shatter. Once shattered the now exposed reinforcing materials. Rebar. Bends and fails quickly.

Demolition people use TNT. Not because they don’t have access to anything else. But because TNT works best.

This is Thermite.

It is burning in a clay pot. The clay pot doesn’t explode. Or burn. In my case the ginormous concrete block that was there. Is still there. The old pipe is long gone.

So putting Thermite. Even micro amounts. Would do less than nothing in concrete.

Now. Thermite is ignited by either chemical reaction. An hypergolic reaction, or fire. I use magnesium tape. Personal preference and my belief of keeping it simple.

Once going you can’t put it out. It stops burning when it has no more fuel. How do you keep it from igniting until you want while it is in a fire?

Railroads use concrete ties these days. And they weld the rails with thermite. That would be stupid if thermite endangered concrete wouldn’t it?

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Ok. Thermite. Thermite is in simple terms rusty iron and aluminum. I’ve made it and used it at home as well as the Army. It’s very useful in melting old pipes shoved into the ground as posts. You know. The pipes set in concrete?

Thermite burns very hot. But thermite doesn’t explode. It just burns. Concrete doesn’t burn. It can shatter. But it doesn’t melt.

For concrete. Your best explosive is Composition B. Or something like ANFO. This is where the various explosives and RE factors come in.

TNT is the baseline for military calculations. TNT has a RE factor of 1. C4 has an RE factor of 1.14. I think. It’s been years. So if I am off a smidgen forgive me.

Anyway. What you want is to shove the concrete. Concrete is incredibly strong in compression. It does not stand up to torsion or tension. A diving board would be a terrible use for concrete. It would not stand up to the weight at the end as well as other materials.

So as I said. You want to shove concrete. You want to use a lower RE factor explosive because that way the concrete will get a slower but bigger shove and shatter. Once shattered the now exposed reinforcing materials. Rebar. Bends and fails quickly.

Demolition people use TNT. Not because they don’t have access to anything else. But because TNT works best.

This is Thermite.

It is burning in a clay pot. The clay pot doesn’t explode. Or burn. In my case the ginormous concrete block that was there. Is still there. The old pipe is long gone.

So putting Thermite. Even micro amounts. Would do less than nothing in concrete.

Now. Thermite is ignited by either chemical reaction. An hypergolic reaction, or fire. I use magnesium tape. Personal preference and my belief of keeping it simple.

Once going you can’t put it out. It stops burning when it has no more fuel. How do you keep it from igniting until you want while it is in a fire?

Railroads use concrete ties these days. And they weld the rails with thermite. That would be stupid if thermite endangered concrete wouldn’t it?

The core columns were not concrete.
Only the floors were concrete.

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

Actually. Yes.

So what happened?

This is Thermite.

The core columns were not concrete.
Only the floors were concrete.

What were they made out of?

Forum List

Back