Remember when Democrats were promoting Biden as a "moderate" who reaches across the aisle?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Everything the Democrats do is based in deceiving the American people. Remember last year when Biden fell ass backwards into the nomination? The Democrats and their Media were rejoicing over the "Moderate" Biden?

SO Where is Good Ol Joe the "Moderate"?

All I see is angry Jim Crow China Joe Obama 2.0. Nothing moderate about Biden, it looks the Democrats lied to the American people again. But that's like saying the Sun came up in the East again.

You're kidding right?

My 2 takeways from your post.

"Everything the Democrats do is based in deceiving the American people."

Everything the repubs do is based on deceiving gullible people.

"SO Where is Good Ol Joe the "Moderate"?

Still trying to deal with an obstructionist repub party.

Last edited:
Everything the Democrats do is based in deceiving the American people. Remember last year when Biden fell ass backwards into the nomination? The Democrats and their Media were rejoicing over the "Moderate" Biden?ump

All I see is angry Jim Crow China Joe Obama 2.0. Nothing moderate about Biden, it looks the Democrats lied to the American people again. But that's like saying the Sun came up in the East again.

And Trump believed so much in bipartisanship?

Everything the Democrats do is based in deceiving the American people. Remember last year when Biden fell ass backwards into the nomination? The Democrats and their Media were rejoicing over the "Moderate" Biden?ump

A helluva lot more than the democrats did, then or now. I don't think Trump gave a flyin' fuck about the GOP, he woulda made a deal with the democrats if it made political sense for him, but they didn't want to help him in any possible way.

Last edited:

No one WANTS "bipartisanship" or "co-operation" with treasonous anti-American criminal democrook sociopaths anyway, but please don't pretend that ANYONE in government was even making the least amount of effort to work with Trump.

The hell you say?....Democrats lie out their asses about what their avatars really stand for?

PJW.jpg

Maybe you don't remember this, but Donald Trump was NEVER in politics until he decided to run and he kicked the Democrats ass. They never recovered from that and embarked on a non stop campaign of "Resistance" defamation, fake investigations, fake impeachments. He never had a chance at all for bipartisanship.

Trump believed in America 1st .

Maybe you don't remember this, but Donald Trump was NEVER in politics until he decided to run and he kicked the Democrats ass. They never recovered from that and embarked on a non stop campaign of "Resistance" defamation, fake investigations, fake impeachments. He never had a chance at all for bipartisanship.
Not only that, but before he actually ran he was well on record claiming to be a democrook, told Larry King democrooks were better stewards of the economy, publicly claimed he could make "universal HC" work and that he wasn't into inner city civilians owning AR15's.

He was by no means a Goldwater Conservative. He was just sick of the corrupt bullshit.

He didn't do much to purge the corrupt sociopaths out of DC though. He should have stuffed GITMO with about 6000 federal appointees.

Forum List

Back