The Fast-Food Restaurants With the Worst Customer Service Are…

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2d668e0e-6bbe-4265-afe4-6b8f52532c61.jpg

I suspect this has a lot to do with where they’re located.

Customer service has the power to make or break your dining experience. That's true at high-end restaurants but also at fast-food restaurants, where orders can go horribly wrong and staff can be tired from working long shifts. Based on these and several other factors, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) has released its "restaurant report" for 2018-2019, which looks at how various fast-food restaurants compare in service according to customer satisfaction.

5. Burger King

4. Sonic Drive-in

3. Jack in the Box

2. Taco Bell

1. McDonald’s

Reasoning @ The Fast-Food Restaurants With the Worst Customer Service Are…

Dont do McDonalds much
But they do have good customer service

Customer service has the power to make or break your dining experience. That's true at high-end restaurants but also at fast-food restaurants, where orders can go horribly wrong and staff can be tired from working long shifts. Based on these and several other factors, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) has released its "restaurant report" for 2018-2019, which looks at how various fast-food restaurants compare in service according to customer satisfaction.

5. Burger King

4. Sonic Drive-in

3. Jack in the Box

2. Taco Bell

1. McDonald’s

At one time a fast food restaurant was a franchise and the owners of those franchises had to make sure their customers were happy, because without their customers, the franchise didnt work. Back in the 1970s I worked for a McDonalds franchise making $2.10 an hour. Started off at a fry station but was then trained on burgers and eventually the cash register. Before McD's started doing breakfast, our station line manager would see how many customers there were and would make an estimated guess of how many burgers, big macs, 1/2 lb'ers and fish filets were needed to make sure the customer didnt wait long(Fast Food), so there could be extra food created, and would stay in a warming bin, with a timer of when it would be time to throw out. The profits of the food was good, even when some food was tossed, which made a franchise a very good deal. But then some stores made so much profits that the companies supplying the franchises started buying back those stores, and created their own stores(not franchised). You could tell company stores, because when you walked into them, you didnt get "welcome to McDonalds", it was more of the employees being impatient because they have to wait on you, and if you dont buy anything no big deal because the next guy would. Total disrespect for the customer as you are seeing today. If you get a friendly greeting when you walk in, it is a franchise, if you dont, it is company owned.

5. Burger King

4. Sonic Drive-in

3. Jack in the Box

2. Taco Bell

1. McDonald’s

At one time a fast food restaurant was a franchise and the owners of those franchises had to make sure their customers were happy, because without their customers, the franchise didnt work. Back in the 1970s I worked for a McDonalds franchise making $2.10 an hour. Started off at a fry station but was then trained on burgers and eventually the cash register. Before McD's started doing breakfast, our station line manager would see how many customers there were and would make an estimated guess of how many burgers, big macs, 1/2 lb'ers and fish filets were needed to make sure the customer didnt wait long(Fast Food), so there could be extra food created, and would stay in a warming bin, with a timer of when it would be time to throw out. The profits of the food was good, even when some food was tossed, which made a franchise a very good deal. But then some stores made so much profits that the companies supplying the franchises started buying back those stores, and created their own stores(not franchised). You could tell company stores, because when you walked into them, you didnt get "welcome to McDonalds", it was more of the employees being impatient because they have to wait on you, and if you dont buy anything no big deal because the next guy would. Total disrespect for the customer as you are seeing today. If you get a friendly greeting when you walk in, it is a franchise, if you dont, it is company owned.

90% of McDonald's are a mom and pop franchise.

5. Burger King

4. Sonic Drive-in

3. Jack in the Box

2. Taco Bell

1. McDonald’s

You are so wrong....
Who really owns your friendly neighborhood McDonald’s?
Let’s start with where I work. The store is owned by McDonald’s, like the majority of Golden Arches franchises. The company charges rent. I work at a “signature” store, meaning it’s a big money maker. It also means we are usually among the first to get building upgrades. Corporate wants it to look a certain way — and has the power to evict the franchise owner if the restaurant doesn’t look right.

A representative from McDonald’s shows up at my store five or six times a year. Sometimes the representative stands outside the drive-through, counting cars and timing each sale. The company knows that the faster employees work, the more customers are served — and the more profits MacDonald’s makes.

Taco Bell has never been a favorite of mine because I am not all that big on the kind of food that they have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Nachos, cinnamon twists, and that caramel apple empanada thing that they have are the only things that I have ever really cared about from the place.

5. Burger King

4. Sonic Drive-in

3. Jack in the Box

2. Taco Bell

1. McDonald’s

You are so wrong....
Who really owns your friendly neighborhood McDonald’s?
Let’s start with where I work. The store is owned by McDonald’s, like the majority of Golden Arches franchises. The company charges rent. I work at a “signature” store, meaning it’s a big money maker. It also means we are usually among the first to get building upgrades. Corporate wants it to look a certain way — and has the power to evict the franchise owner if the restaurant doesn’t look right.

A representative from McDonald’s shows up at my store five or six times a year. Sometimes the representative stands outside the drive-through, counting cars and timing each sale. The company knows that the faster employees work, the more customers are served — and the more profits MacDonald’s makes.

shes wrong a lot,,,has a tendency to shoot her mouth off without checking first,,,

Forum List

Back