The fascist plot to overthrow the US government in 1934

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
It was known as the "Business Coup", a plan to overthrow the FDR government, drawn up by a few business moguls. Basically, they tried to enlist Major General Smedley Butler (fascists on here are going to make fun of his name), a popular war hero, and have him command a large group of veterans to overthrow the government, but perhaps still keep FDR as a symbolic figurehead leader with no power.

Butler refused to do their bidding and eventually exposed their plan.

These Wall Street millionaires literally plotted to overthrow the president

Smedley Butler and the 1930s Plot to Overthrow the President

I can't say I don't agree with the gold standard that the plotters supported, or their concerns about Communism, but I am glad they did not succeed because it would have brought a tradition and legacy of fascism and loss of democratic and civil values.

As a side note, it seems Prescott Bush supported the coup, and he also had some connections with Nazi Germany.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Even when his son George H.W. Bush was Vice President, then President of the US, business interests started to take a leading role, although elections weren't cancelled and Bush did not impose himself as absolute ruler.

Major General Smedley Butler :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:
smedley_1b.png

Thanks for outing yourself as a fascist traitor.

No one was ever prosecuted because of this alleged "plot", and even the far left New York Times rag thought it was a hoax.

General Butler probably just had a huge imagination.

No one was ever prosecuted because of this alleged "plot", and even the far left New York Times rag thought it was a hoax.

I bet you're one of a hella Holocaust denier as well.
tumblr_o9lpv7EqCG1udh5n8o1_500.gif

This all actually happened. People who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.

For example republicans sent operatives to Florida to riot and disrupt the recount in 2000 and it worked. Republicans were able to steal the state. We don’t remember that and so last week republicans sent rioters to the capitol hoping it would work again

It was known as the "Business Coup", a plan to overthrow the FDR government, drawn up by a few business moguls. Basically, they tried to enlist Major General Smedley Butler (fascists on here are going to make fun of his name), a popular war hero, and have him command a large group of veterans to overthrow the government, but perhaps still keep FDR as a symbolic figurehead leader with no power.

Butler refused to do their bidding and eventually exposed their plan.

These Wall Street millionaires literally plotted to overthrow the president

Smedley Butler and the 1930s Plot to Overthrow the President

I can't say I don't agree with the gold standard that the plotters supported, or their concerns about Communism, but I am glad they did not succeed because it would have brought a tradition and legacy of fascism and loss of democratic and civil values.

As a side note, it seems Prescott Bush supported the coup, and he also had some connections with Nazi Germany.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Even when his son George H.W. Bush was Vice President, then President of the US, business interests started to take a leading role, although elections weren't cancelled and Bush did not impose himself as absolute ruler.

I think Butler was telling the truth about the coup attempt, and it was indeed covered up, and I'm not big on conspiracy theories. The biography of one the major players and probably the instigator, an heir to the Singer Sewing Machine fortune, was deeply involved and just the sort of arrogant type to try it.

This all actually happened. People who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.

For example republicans sent operatives to Florida to riot and disrupt the recount in 2000 and it worked. Republicans were able to steal the state. We don’t remember that and so last week republicans sent rioters to the capitol hoping it would work again
You are the last person on this planet to talk about the election of 2000 being stolen when there is 100 times more hard facts this election was stolen from Trump yet you won’t admit that truth and also cling to the debunked conspiracy theory of Russia collusion. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
There you going lying as well shill with your bullshit republicans sent in. Rioters when you know perfectly well it was the antifa sent in by the dems to start the riots asshole. :ahole-1:

You are the last person on this planet to talk about the election of 2000 being stolen when there is 100 times more hard facts this election was stolen from Trump yet you won’t admit that truth and also cling to the debunked conspiracy theory of Russia collusion. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
There you going lying as well shill with your bullshit republicans sent in. Rioters when you know perfectly well it was the antifa sent in by the dems to start the riots asshole. :ahole-1:
This shill smellybozo is going to hell for his participation in this coverup lying that there was no vote fraud,he is a paid shill for The dnc committe posing as regular poster.

This shill smellybozo is going to hell for his participation in this coverup lying that there was no vote fraud,he is a paid shill for The dnc committe posing as regular poster.
I’m glad your side lost. Blue wave bitch. But relax because there’s no difference between the two parties.

Now is when you start defending republicans who by the way also agree trump lost. You think the republican governor rigged it against trump?

I’m glad your side lost. Blue wave bitch. But relax because there’s no difference between the two parties.

Now is when you start defending republicans who by the way also agree trump lost. You think the republican governor rigged it against trump?

trump is a RINO not part of the corrupt two party system i have told you mr alzhimers disease a million times dumbass,thats is why unlike with romney or bush i voted for him idiot which is something i have also told you a million times before idiot.

.all the republican sellouts like that republican senator unlike trump are globalists part of that corrupt two party system so of course they rigged it,they all wanted biden to win just as romney and bush wanted biden to win sense biden same as them,are all globalists here to destory america. the elite did everything in the world to make sure trump did not get elected again because he did not start any new wars for the establishment,they wanted trump out as badly as they wanted carter out because both presidents did not start a new war for them.

because of biden,pretty soon you can count on the police arresting you for walking outside your house without a mask on in the next 8 years he is in office,actually they know he wont be in office long he is same as you has alzhimers,so that horseface commie kamala will be start doing that for them plus get the war machine crankced up again for the elite.

there was never a doubt in my mind trupm would not win his lawsuit,we easily got the most corrupt court system on the PLANET by a long shot,not even close.

An interesting movie, made in 1932 and planned to be released in conjunction with FDRs first inauguration is 'Gabriel Over the White House.

It depicts a fictional, but corrupt President who was possessed by the angel Gabriel and proceeds to disband Congress, create a private army of the unemployed to replace police, and basically declare a fascist state in order to fight bootlegging and unemployment.

The movie, funded by Hearst, was supposed to inspire FDR to do the same.

oh and if trump was as bad as bush and reagan as you claim,then why is he the first president sense carter not to start any new wars for the establishment and more importantly,you also prove in spades how anti american you are voting for biden over trump cause trump is the first president to have the balls to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.not even our last real president the great JFK ever came out and said that publicly.

oh and if trump was as bad as bush and reagan as you claim,then why is he the first president sense carter not to start any new wars for the establishment and more importantly,you also prove in spades how anti american you are voting for biden over trump cause trump is the first president to have the balls to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.not even our last real president the great JFK ever came out and said that publicly.

Wars are already breaking out just on the results of Biden getting elected. Biden will renew the Obama syndicate's support for Iran and their 'Nuke Israel' agenda.

Wars are already breaking out just on the results of Biden getting elected. Biden will renew the Obama syndicate's support for Iran and their 'Nuke Israel' agenda.
Biden has already talked about getting the war machine in the Mideast going again.when it does,just watch this shill smellybozo,he will blame it all on trump cause eveything is always the republicans fault and the demorats can do wrong in his warped fucked up brain. He is too stupid to see that this is nov 22nd all over again when a transfer of power took place,going from a president who was getting us back to the constitution of the United States,and stepping on some powerful,toes in Washington,to installing a puppet president willing to give them the wars they wanted in LBJ. We have never been America again sense that fateful day.even though I have said too many times to remember that kennedy was our last great president we had,smellybozo says I am a Republican even though he knows I hate bush. :cuckoo: You hang around here long enough,you’ll see how this troll loves to put words in your mouth and evades facts thst the demorats are as evil and corrupt as the Gop is.:uhoh3:

Last edited:

Biden has already talked about getting the war machine in the Mideast going again.when it does,just watch this shill smellybozo,he will blame it all on trump cause eveything is always the republicans fault and the demorats can do wrong in his warped fucked up brain. He is too stupid to see that this is nov 22nd all over again when a transfer of power took place,going from a president who was getting us back to the constitution of the United States,and stepping on some powerful,toes in Washington,to installing a puppet president willing to give them the wars they wanted in LBJ. We have never been America again sense that fateful day.even though I have said too many times to remember that kennedy was our last great president we had,smellybozo says I am a Republican even though he knows I hate bush. :cuckoo: You hang around here long enough,you’ll see how this troll loves to put words in your mouth and evades facts thst the demorats are as evil and corrupt as the Gop is.:uhoh3:

Most of these 'leftists' are just sexual deviants who love Muslim culture because of its long tradition of butt raping little boys; they think they like homos and pedoes and that makes them far and above better than those Evul Xians and Joos. That's what they really mean when they babble about 'Diversity'.

Forum List

Back