The fascist Obama Administration

The only problem with NHS in the UK is the RW Tories refuse to fund it enough, dupe (SECOND worst party in the West).
Yeah stupid...rational people refuse to fund that which they cannot afford. Only left-wing idiot hatriots such as yourself insist on owning a Lamborghini when you can only afford Kia.
Love my Spectra, MORON. lol. Would love an Alfa again- baby Ferrari- but not worried at all. 1968 1300 GT Junior AGAIN would be enough for for me. You are as misinformed and full of bs hate as any I've seen...

Health Care there costs 7-8% of GDP, almost 18% here.
You get what you pay for, you nitwit. That's why we not only have the greatest healthcare in the world, but why we can get in to see our doctor the same day we call, while Englanders have to suffer for months with a soar throat before they can get in for an appointment.

If you want cheap, horrible healthcare with no access to it - move to Cuba, stupid. The rest of us? We enjoy having the best healthcare with unlimited access to it.
Ignoring the suffering of your fellow man means you GTH, hater dupe.

For all of those things Marx wasn't, he sure had an impact on the world and American politics.
Only in the minds of the uneducated and the insane. For the educated and rational, his is the ramblings of an idiot to be dismissed and ignored.
Maybe you missed the McCarthy period in the US, and the fears that Social Security would lead directly to communism. I think Marx had an impact on the world and certainly on American politics. The Republicans have been running on the threat of communism to America probably for all your life.
Maybe you missed the fact that it wasn't Karl Marx that lead to the McCarthy period but Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, and the atrocities of left-wing policy that lead to the McCarthy period.
It's the Social Security thing isn't it? Has it led America to becoming communist
yet or is that still in the mill?

The protester's attack people for their beliefs. I'm trying to figure out how the hell that is lying.
Because almost no protesters did that.
Talk about lying! Snowflake...when you have to use the term "almost" - that means I was telling the truth and you're desperately trying to spin it. In addition, it was not some "small" number. At least 50% of the idiot left-wing hatriots out there are assaulting people, destroying property, ignoring the commands of law enforcement, etc.

You "almost" convinced people you weren't lying, snowflake. Almost. :laugh:

left_right_political_spectrum_011.jpg
Nitwit here has Anarchy (the complete absence of government) on the left and fascism (totalitarian government) on the right. LMAO!!! How can the complete absence of government be further left than communism - which is total government control? This poor boy has the IQ of a new born gorilla. :laugh:
Have you ever read Marx? The ultimate goal of communism is to have little or no government.
Yeah....it's always a good idea to read the propaganda of people who desire control over others and consider it "fact". :rolleyes:

One cannot create little or no government through totalitarianism. That's just common fuck'n sense...
or New BS GOPism for the greedy idiot rich, dupe.

Ignoring the suffering of your fellow man means you GTH, hater dupe.
"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

You embrace it, nitwit. Your position is "if some of your fellow men are suffering, all men should suffer". It's idiotic and the kind of stuff that could only come from the uneducated, uninformed, willful idiots of the left.

Nitwit here has Anarchy (the complete absence of government) on the left and fascism (totalitarian government) on the right. LMAO!!! How can the complete absence of government be further left than communism - which is total government control? This poor boy has the IQ of a new born gorilla. :laugh:
Have you ever read Marx? The ultimate goal of communism is to have little or no government.
Yeah....it's always a good idea to read the propaganda of people who desire control over others and consider it "fact". :rolleyes:

One cannot create little or no government through totalitarianism. That's just common fuck'n sense...
or New BS GOPism for the greedy idiot rich, dupe.

You'd support rounding us all up for re-education eh old man?

The link proves that Obama and his administration were 100% fascist.

Just like this link proves Trump and his admin and his followers are 100% fascist!

Student group files lawsuit against Carmel High School over abortion rights banner
---
The students from “Voices United” are represented by the ACLU of Indiana. They said the administration won’t allow them to hang their banner even though the school allowed an exception for a pro-life group earlier this year.
----

Let's see. Liberal voices shut down, check. Happened under Trump, check. That means, by your standards, Trump, his admin, and all his followers are fascists, with you being the biggest fascist of all.

What? You say you weren't involved? That it had nothing to do with Trump? Tough luck, snowflake. You're still a fascist. Your rules say so. My standards, of course, say no such thing, as I'm not insane. But we're talking your standards, which say you're a fascist.

How's it feel to be hoisted on your own petard, snowflake? You've got a few choices now.

1. Admit what a proud fascist you are.
2. Admit your standards for "fascism" are hilariously stupid and dishonest.
3. Cry some precious snowflake tears and run.

The only problem with NHS in the UK is the RW Tories refuse to fund it enough, dupe (SECOND worst party in the West).
Yeah stupid...rational people refuse to fund that which they cannot afford. Only left-wing idiot hatriots such as yourself insist on owning a Lamborghini when you can only afford Kia.
Wonder what kind of mileage it gets?

francoHFW is definitely a fool who reveres her chains. She's afraid of liberty. After a childhood of mommy and daddy, she wants an adulthood of some other figuring providing for her and deciding for her.

Sorry sweetie - the rest of us prefer liberty.

The protester's attack people for their beliefs. I'm trying to figure out how the hell that is lying.
Because almost no protesters did that.
Talk about lying! Snowflake...when you have to use the term "almost" - that means I was telling the truth and you're desperately trying to spin it. In addition, it was not some "small" number. At least 50% of the idiot left-wing hatriots out there are assaulting people, destroying property, ignoring the commands of law enforcement, etc.

You "almost" convinced people you weren't lying, snowflake. Almost. :laugh:
BS, they're anarchist or gangsta punks out in Berkeley or Seattle or in a GOP made ghetto- NONE of the Dems, superdupe. Change the channel.

Wonder what kind of mileage it gets?
He just spits out total hateful idiocy...no clue in Bug Tussle, W Va...

1. Admit what a proud fascist you are.
2. Admit your standards for "fascism" are hilariously stupid and dishonest.
3. Cry some precious snowflake tears and run.
Mammy here is opening up her playbook to her fellow USMB posters! These are the tactics she employs. Friends - which one of these is your favorite when mammy uses them? I like when she uses #3. It makes me laugh.

BS, they're anarchist or gangsta punks out in Berkeley or Seattle or in a GOP made ghetto- NONE of the Dems, superdupe. Change the channel.
So they are all holding signs supporting the Dems, supporting Hitlery Clinton and/or Bernie Sanders, but you're going to attempt to make the argument that they are "not" Dumbocrats? Bwahahahaha! :laugh:

francoHFW is definitely a fool who reveres her chains. She's afraid of liberty. After a childhood of mommy and daddy, she wants an adulthood of some other figuring providing for her and deciding for her.

The liberty to get totally SCREWED by your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers, superhaterdupe.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

]
Talk about lying!

Okay. I'll talk about how you're lying on an epic scale now, because that's what Stalinist thugs like you do.

You're actually claiming that half of the millions of peaceful protestors across the land were violent. That's one of the biggest lies I've ever heard.

No, I don't have to ask where you learned the art of the big lie. Your mentors Stalin, Goebbels, Alinksy and Trump have clearly taught you well.

The liberty to get totally SCREWED by your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers, superhaterdupe.
So why don't you start your own company and be one of those billionaires? Then you can provide people with the type of jobs you cry for and give to the needs? You have the liberty to start your own company. What is the problem?

So they are all holding signs supporting the Dems, supporting Hitlery Clinton and/or Bernie Sanders, but you're going to attempt to make the argument that they are "not" Dumbocrats? Bwahahahaha! :laugh:
BS, they're in black and masked or gangstas. Your "news" is still blinding you with bs after months of giant Dem protests with absolutely no violence, snowflake.

No, I don't have to ask where you learned the art of the big lie. Your mentors Stalin, Goebbels, Alinksy and Trump have clearly taught you well.
Those are all your side of the aisle, snowflake. That's why the American people rejected you and your ideology and elected President Trump. To clean up your mess!

Forum List

Back