President Trump's First 50 Days In Office------Simply Magnificent!

Magnificent is indeed the best way to describe it. He has begun the journey to make America great again. His actions, along with the patriotic brilliant strategy of nationalist Steve Bannon, is reassuring to all Americans that we are in good hands.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/major-impact-president-donald-trumps-first-50-days-in-office/

It's incredible President Trump has already achieved so much, this despite the Leftists, the Cuckservatives and the Presstitutes in the MSM attempting to kneecap him since even BEFORE he was Inaugurated.

He is illustrating that the best policy is just to ignore them all and carry on with putting into practice his campaign promises.

He's done 2x as good as any president I've ever seen in my lifetime. I think he realizes how bad the situation is and knows he can't let up for a second.

That's why we elected him, he's a getter dunner.
yes.gif

He's done 2x as good as any president I've ever seen in my lifetime. I think he realizes how bad the situation is and knows he can't let up for a second.

That's why we elected him, he's a getter dunner.
yes.gif

Mega sugar high situation going on with this character below :smoke:

yes.gif

Trump is like a fusion of Teddy Roosevelt, Harry Truman, and R. Lee Ermey. :badgrin:

It's good, best I've ever seen. Carter and Reagan both had good intentions, too.

Others notsomuch.

Meanwhile, the rest of the planet note Trump has accomplished essentially nothing, aside from turning the USA into a world laughingstock.

But then, Trump fans have low standards. They're used to failing at everything.

Meanwhile, the rest of the planet note Trump has accomplished essentially nothing, aside from turning the USA into a world laughingstock.

/--- the buttsore is strong with this one.

This is the kind of thread that keeps popping up, but all would be much wiser with a slight improvement; tell with your own words, if you think so, what Trump has done - no links alone please, no breitbart as source - how he has done, how it turned out, where is it? Show me.

Just because he says, "we're ahead of schedule, it's being done right now" doesn't mean anything has been done. I'd like to see his actual schedule. If he's always ahead, maybe he should do it better from now so our heads aren't always spinning with how fast he is.

Another meaningless canned response from the loser side.

This is the kind of thread that keeps popping up, but all would be much wiser with a slight improvement; tell with your own words, if you think so, what Trump has done - no links alone please, no breitbart as source - how he has done, how it turned out, where is it? Show me.

Just because he says, "we're ahead of schedule, it's being done right now" doesn't mean anything has been done. I'd like to see his actual schedule. If he's always ahead, maybe he should do it better from now so our heads aren't always spinning with how fast he is.
I have noticed a few things.

1. race isn't topping the news everyday. Don't you find it interesting that the first black president caused so much racial tension yet the president who is suppose to be racist seems to be exactly the opposite?

2. There is optimism in the economy and the people. Optimism that after 8 years of malaise speeches by Obama.

3. People are looking forward again not backwards.

4. The left have not changed their ways, their way or the highway. This even after they got their butt spanked for having that very attitude. Somethings never change.

Magnificent is indeed the best way to describe it. He has begun the journey to make America great again. His actions, along with the patriotic brilliant strategy of nationalist Steve Bannon, is reassuring to all Americans that we are in good hands.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/major-impact-president-donald-trumps-first-50-days-in-office/
The Good Shepard disagrees with you
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith has had it with what he views as a lack of transparency surrounding Michael Flynn and the revelations about his foreign lobbying.

He said, "there's been a lot of lying. There's been lying about who you talk to and by lots of people and almost inevitably, and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians!"

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer insisted the Trump administration was unaware of Flynn's relationship with the Turkish government, but Smith is not buying the story.

RELATED: President Trump visits CIA headquarters

dims

9 PHOTOS
President Trump visits CIA headquarters
SEE GALLERY

"It's too much lying and too much Russia and too much smoke, and now they're investigating," he said.

In an interview with AP White House reporter Julie Bykowicz, Smith pointed out there have been a lot of lies surrounding members of the Trump administration and their relationships with foreign governments.

Smith also voiced frustration with President Trump's tendency to dodge questions relating to Russia.

1. race isn't topping the news everyday. Don't you find it interesting that the first black president caused so much racial tension yet the president who is suppose to be racist seems to be exactly the opposite?

2. There is optimism in the economy and the people. Optimism that after 8 years of malaise speeches by Obama.

4. The left have not changed their ways, their way or the highway. This even after they got their butt spanked for having that very attitude. Somethings never change.
1)where says so?
2)I thought there were more than too many thousands in the streets swearing "not my president etc. That doesn't sound optimistic. Trump's economy is pure fantasy and such have been the calculations of many experts who have predicted similar numbers for decades.

HOly delusion Batman!

His Hispanic Hunting and arab Muslim hating are front page news on the daily !

1)where says so?
2)I thought there were more than too many thousands in the streets swearing "not my president etc. That doesn't sound optimistic. Trump's economy is pure fantasy and such have been the calculations of many experts who have predicted similar numbers for decades.
Love the way the old employment numbers were phony but his are the real deal A disgusting man much less our president

Train Wreck!

Worst President ever

More people unemployed than any time in history
More debt than any other president
FAILED to repeal Obamacare
Can't get Mexico to pay for his wall
Laughingstock of the world

Keep on believing. All he's done in his first 50 days is play silly games.

He deports less people than Obama a day, and says how great he is.
He says how great the unemployment stats are, even though he had nothing to do with those stats, and even though he said they were a waste of time and lies before he got into office.
He starts a war with Obama
He's lost one guy and has had to resort to fake news in order to deflect from another trying to get himself fired.
He made an executive order on immigrants claiming it'd make the US safer, it failed, then he makes another one but takes out Iraqis, so, Iraqis aren't dangerous any more huh?

What's good? What has actually happened? Nothing.

HOly delusion Batman!

And the killing of Obama care on his 1st day in office??? lol The only killing taking place are republicans killing republicans over the HC situation A beautiful thing

HOly delusion Batman!

Not based on race except by the left wing which wants to define everything according to race. After 8 years of Obama and your ilk race baiting it is time to tell the truth.

HOly delusion Batman!

And the killing of Obama care on his 1st day in office??? lol The only killing taking place are republicans killing republicans over the HC situation A beautiful thing

Whow, we need to save this thread for all the left wingers, it has every talking point that the DNC has issued.

I'll just bet you are surprised how close they actually are to repealing ACA. Whether it happens or not is up to Congress, but for now he is pushing his promise.

Forum List

Back