The far left and the far right are more alike than different

Let's stick to the issue: there were over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, acts of anarcho-terrorists authorized, inspired, protected by the Democrats, clearly far more than a few Far Leftists.

Ask me to prove it.
Ok, prove it.

Were you in a Dairy Queen wearing a clown wig?

If you get granular, there is a difference.
It is very sad that they are the same on law enforcement.
Neither the extreme right or extreme left believe in our system.
The biggest issue is both extremes are like spoiled whiny children in that they want it all their way or no way at all. The real world is not fair. They are not strong enough to handle it. Weak, whiny, children.
The system sucks because inequality is baked into it at every level. You can only get as much justice as you can afford. Every problem the left has with the law and law enforcement stems from how poor people and minorities are treated by a system that is specifically designed to not protect them.

Ok, prove it.

Were you in a Dairy Queen wearing a clown wig?

I never post anything I can't support.

Wish you could say the same.

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter​

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

https://thefrontierpost.com/study-u...0-u-s-riots-are-linked-to-black-lives-matter/

The system sucks because inequality is baked into it at every level. You can only get as much justice as you can afford. Every problem the left has with the law and law enforcement stems from how poor people and minorities are treated by a system that is specifically designed to not protect them.
How is the system designed so that minorities are not to be protected? Be specific

LxsGigr.jpg

usiMlyn.jpg
The political horseshoe wrongly assumes that politics is linear with the main differences being right and left, but the real measure is authoritarian vs libertarian.

The "center" is authoritarian.

That's you.

The middle of the road isnt any better. All they do is come together to erode our rights and steal our fucking money to send to terrorists and funding shit we have no business funding.
1664312576182.png

Does that mean everyone is fucked up?

Guess that means Andy Black is right.

"You're never going to get it I'm a hazard to myself..."

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Authoritarians are all alike.

You're one of them.
Anarchists are all alike, you are one of them.

Authoritarians have come and almost all go away. Today Putin and Ali Khamenei are in danger of going the way of Mussolini, Hitler, et al.

The United States is a democratic republic wherein every POTUS but trump left office peacefully.

Yes, The Constitution is a democracy, and The Constitution makes Democracy in America with a large number of Articles, to wit:
  1. Article IV in the Bill of Rights
  2. Article X in the Bill of Rights
  3. Article XV
  4. Article XVII
  5. Article XIX
  6. Article XXIV
  7. Article XXVI
These Articles are part of The Constitution as stated in Article V originated on Sept. 17th, 1787.

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter - The Frontier Post
How many black people have been killed by police? So you support genocide, but refuse to call yourself a neo-fascist. Typical.

Last edited:
Life is not fair. The extremists cannot handle that. They take the imperfections of life and blame the government. They are whiny spoiled children.
They cannot handle the bumps in the road of life. Instead of working to make them better, realizing life will not be perfect, they want to blow things up. Or they believe the lies of a despot who tells them he will make life fair, just follow me. A lying authoritarian who uses them for power.
GROW UP EXTREMISTS. You are whiny children.

Isrell is an extremist turd that needs to be flushed down the toilet to make our country a better place.
He is so stupid he does cannot distinguish between a Democrat and an extreme leftist. If anyone is not like him they need to go.
And you're the turd who can't even type his user name correctly.

:laughing0301:

You really are dumb.
Libertarianism is a political philosophy that does not work in the real world like all political philosophies. When you have as many people living together, throughout the world libertarianism does not work. Every attempt for a libertarian society has failed. Please give me one that has not.

The differences between the left and the right in America's domestic politics is already in the process of dissolving away into unpleasant memories, as fascism becomes embraced by all but a very few intellectuals.

Will the dissenters begin to disappear after November 22?
Your posts are strange. The same circle of left and right are the same today as they were in 1965, Poli Sci 101.

There is a clock face:

!0 minutes too noon, and ten minutes past noon are are on the left moderate Democrats and on the right moderate Republicans;

From 20 minutes to 10, the Democrats are liberals; from 10 minutes after to 20 minutes on the right the Republicans are conservatives.

These minutes were able to meet and debate for the past 230 years.

From 25 minutes before 20 are the rebels/progessives, and from 20 minutes after to 25 minutes after are the revolutionary/reactionaries.

And then there meets those at the six. Known then in 1965 and known now as The Idiot Fringe; therein are most of the members posting ad nausea, repeating the same BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories.

Just because I cannot type my name correctly, does not make me a turd. A turd is someone who thinks like you, but can type their name correctly.
DUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not EVEN talking about YOUR name.

Room temperature IQ makes for some great entertainment. Keep it up.

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter - The Frontier Post
And furthermore, prove that defunding the police is far left. You can't.

The Soviet Union, Mao's China, North Korea, etc., none of them defunded the police. Never mind if they called it "militsiya" or whatever, it was still police.

Democrats won't defund the police because they're pussies. I belived (and still believe) in defunding the police, that's why I joined the Libertarian Party for a few years in the early 1990s. If they don't believe in defunding the police, then they are not upholding Libertarian principles, and are LINOs.

Anarchists are all alike, you are one of them.

Authoritarians have come and almost all go away. Today Putin and Ali Khamenei are in danger of going the way of Mussolini, Hitler, et al.

The United States is a democratic republic wherein every POTUS but trump left office peacefully.

Yes, The Constitution is a democracy, and The Constitution makes Democracy in America with a large number of Articles, to wit:
  1. Article IV in the Bill of Rights
  2. Article X in the Bill of Rights
  3. Article XV
  4. Article XVII
  5. Article XIX
  6. Article XXIV
  7. Article XXVI
These Articles are part of The Constitution as stated in Article V originated on Sept. 17th, 1787.
Name one thing the FedGov does that cannot be done by someone else.

Questioning the worth of our POS government is not "anarchy."

Forum List

Back