The far left and the far right are more alike than different

Dude you are a fucking leftist. You shit on the Founders with just about every policy you support.
No one has done shit about our govt growing to the point of hopelessness. All those "middle of the roaders" not doing shit. Sacrificing our liberty for statism to appease the other side.
You dont know shit.
How is wanting the govt to not abuse its powers and leave me alone "extremism?" In what world does that even make sense?
Dumbfuck.
Harley is an example that there is no cure for stupid. He will go to his grave not realizing how stupid he is.

The far left and the far right are more alike than different.
Their attitude toward law enforcement is a great example.
The far left wants to defund the police. The far left does not trust any law enforcement. The far left has attacked police during demonstrations.
The far right wants to defund the FBI. The far right does not trust any law enforcement. The far right has attacked police during demonstrations.

Both of these groups are unamerican. Both of these groups want to bring our nation down. Our nation would be better off without both of these groups. They are all turds.
What a freaking bullshit generalization.

The left wants the law to protect us from exploitation. The right wants the law to protect exploitation. Not the same at all.
If you get granular, there is a difference.
It is very sad that they are the same on law enforcement.
Neither the extreme right or extreme left believe in our system.
The biggest issue is both extremes are like spoiled whiny children in that they want it all their way or no way at all. The real world is not fair. They are not strong enough to handle it. Weak, whiny, children.

If you get granular, there is a difference.
It is very sad that they are the same on law enforcement.
Neither the extreme right or extreme left believe in our system.
The biggest issue is both extremes are like spoiled whiny children in that they want it all their way or no way at all. The real world is not fair. They are not strong enough to handle it. Weak, whiny, children.
i have said many a time elmer the far left and rights mantra is....if you dont like what we like,if you dont believe in the same things we believe in....then fuck you,we have no need for you....

Isrell is an extremist turd that needs to be flushed down the toilet to make our country a better place.
He is so stupid he does cannot distinguish between a Democrat and an extreme leftist. If anyone is not like him they need to go.
Thanos.jpg

At this point I'd take the 50-50 chance. ;)

There are very few hard left in the US. There are more in European countries like Germany, Italy, Greece, and especially Russia. Some in Latin America as well.

i bet you believe that too....
Actually there are a few at demonstrations in the US. But out of public life in general.

However, neo-fascists will never admit what they are. They are the majority of assholes on here.

Actually there are a few at demonstrations in the US. But out of public life in general.

However, neo-fascists will never admit what they are. They are the majority of assholes on here.
there are far lefties in society....and in DC....if you cant see that you are maybe one of them....

You know, if Putler is kaputt, you guys are going to be as relevant as the American Communist Party and the Maoists of the 1960s and 1970s.

Let's stick to the issue: there were over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, acts of anarcho-terrorists authorized, inspired, protected by the Democrats, clearly far more than a few Far Leftists.

Ask me to prove it.

There is no difference. You're just another one.
At least GMC admits he is so simple minded he cannot tell the difference between any Democrat. They are all the same. To be consistent the simple minded dumbass cannot tell the difference between Republicans.
I am sure if Republican likes or hates Trump, it makes no difference because they are all the same.

Authoritarians are all alike.

You're one of them.
Now I could take issue with what the OP said. He omitted the fact the far left has attacked police many times, and the far did, but it was an isolated incident.

But there’s nothing authoritarian about not wanting to defund the FBI.

Forum List

Back