The Far Left And Far Right Agree - The FBI Needs To Be Destroyed

It's funny when folks were talking about defunding the police rightwingers were screaming holy hell and how you were anti American, pro criminal and blah, blah blah. Now that the FBI is coming after crooked ass Trump and Trump Humpers, now they want to defund the FBI. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
Open up enough car doors and you`ll have a weapon or 2 or 3. In the first 5 months of this year, the Nashville police reported 625 guns were stolen from vehicles. That`s 5 months, one city and these are only the guns that were reported stolen. It beats the hell out of going through a background check, doesn`t it? Yes, there were no assault rifles in Mexico before Holder`s sting operation went awry as sting operations sometimes do. :rolleyes:
I cant help it if stupid people dont know how to secure a weapon. Must be a prog thing of the inner cities run by Democrats. Not one of my weapons have been stolen even though at the deepest part of the Atlantic while rowing a dingy, my dingy capsized and all my automatic weapons went into the ocean, never to be seen from again.

All i have left..

H012GMCC_H012GRCC_Hero.jpg

wm_11709805.jpg

It's funny when folks were talking about defunding the police rightwingers were screaming holy hell and how you were anti American, pro criminal and blah, blah blah. Now that the FBI is coming after crooked ass Trump and Trump Humpers, now they want to defund the FBI. Funny how that works.
If we are going to have a police state, they gotta come after Progs to. For there are many more criminals in that group. Joe and Hunter are dirty as hell. Just to start.

Forum List

Back