"The Family" Takes Many Forms-But some still don't Understand

According to Bear513, a man grabbing a woman without her consent is okay but two people of the same sex consenting to a romantic relationship isn't.

I thought you guys clamed over and over again Trump was a liar ?

So it's either we think he's a liar or if he did grope women, you still defend that.

You can't have it both ways and yes, he tends to be an habitual liar.

So you finally going to admit publicly that all Trump was doing is bragging?

Do you really think woman are just shallow enough for some guy to grab her pussy?

He's still a liar. I just don't think he lied about that. He is so disgusting and morally bankrupt that I wouldn't put it past him.

Amusing..

Truth.

Also, you only think you outed gays on this board. I'm a straight male who supports gay rights.

Liar you explored that's why you defend homos and want there rights to triumph little girls rights..

Kind of sick don't you think?

Little girls are for pussy grabbing if you're a star or a president.

So the president understands , science and biology..

Gays don't

This is a last ditch effort to appeal to any morsel of humanity that may exist in you, and any shred of intellectual capacity that you might have. I doubt that there is much of either, and I'm sure that you response will confirm that:

I have gay neighbors. They are a married Caucasian couple-both professional men in their early 30s. One is a school social worker, and the other is a financial advisor for a well-known investment house. They introduced me to their 3 year old African American, special needs child and said that he is their son, who they adopted through the state. His parents were killed in an auto accident a year ago and the child had been in 3 foster homes since then. There was no extended family able and willing to care for him. Special needs children, especially minorities are very hard to place and to find a stable home for, but these two men stepped up to take that responsibility.

I now know that in what little spare time they have, they do volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity, and occasionally deliver meals on wheels. They plan on having two more children by a surrogate mother with each of them donating sperm for that purpose. Each will then adopt the child of the other as the second parent.
Can you honestly tell me that these two men, who are contributing to society and the community in many ways, do not deserve the benefits, protection and status of being married? Can you explain to me why it is more important to prohibit same sex marriage and adoption by gays than to allow this child to have the stability and security of having married parents? Can you say that this is not a family in every sense of the word? Please be honest and give your reasons.

Give it up we all read your post over the years... You are queer..
Thank you for confirming what I already knew about you!!! THANK YOU!!!!

What homo? I know slot A goes into slot B

It's not me posting assine homo threads over the years, it's you, Fenton , Matty and now I resist

Gehy gehy ghey cream puff..

I thought you guys clamed over and over again Trump was a liar ?

So it's either we think he's a liar or if he did grope women, you still defend that.

Do you really think woman are just shallow enough for some guy to grab her pussy?

He's still a liar. I just don't think he lied about that. He is so disgusting and morally bankrupt that I wouldn't put it past him.

Amusing..

Truth.

Also, you only think you outed gays on this board. I'm a straight male who supports gay rights.

Over little girls rights...

Amusing..

Truth.

If you think fags rights triumph over children rights then go to hell perv..

idiots dont realize there are no assigned seats on Southwest, its first come first serve. They were trying to get on the plane first so they could grab good seats. Too fucking bad
If that were the case, Southwest wouldn't have a family boarding area.

Amusing..

Truth.

There's no threat to the rights of little girls. That's something you made up to justify your hate.

Amusing..

Truth.

One more time if you think fag rights triumph over little girls rights kiss my ass...

Amusing..

Truth.

One more time if you think fag rights triumph over little girls rights kiss my ass...

Keep making stuff up.

Amusing..

Truth.

There's no threat to the rights of little girls. That's something you made up to justify your hate.

You never had a daughter or nieces..

That's why we have gay rights. Sure. That's why there's gay pride. Sure.

Yet you gays want to tear down little girls rights..

Gays are not infringing on the rights of little girls. You made that up.

Yes they do...out door plumbing belongs in the men's room, indoor plumbing belongs in the lady's room

Two dixs don't = reproduction

Now does it?

Oh jesus fucking christ! Reproduce?? Are you fucking serious?

This is what's it about right?

You can't get the girl, so you become a homo....

What other explanation is there?

Not true and total nonsense.

I know a few gay men that have women chase them daily and they just prefer the same sex. You disagree with their lifestyle so be it but it has nothing to do with them not being able to get a woman.

Amusing..

Truth.

There is no reason for them to be scared of gays.

According to Bear513, a man grabbing a woman without her consent is okay but two people of the same sex consenting to a romantic relationship isn't.

Bear wishes to have a religious dictatorship where his opinions can and will control your life or else. Bear wants a christian Iran.

Bear is wrong.

When did I say anything thing in this thread about religion.. I am talking young children here protecting them against liberal homos..

Bear wishes to have a religious dictatorship where his opinions can and will control your life or else. Bear wants a christian Iran.

Bear is wrong.
Bear is drunk.

Truth.

Once again you never had a daughter or nieces you had to protect when they were little.. From degenerates like you in society.

Once again you never had a daughter or nieces you had to protect when they were little.. From degenerates like you in society.

Gays are not degenerates. Gays are not fags. Gays are human beings.

Gay's can't get the girl

Gsys can't get the girl

Gays can. They're just attracted to the same sex.

Forum List

Back