"The Family" Takes Many Forms-But some still don't Understand

It's about women rights , don't you think?

Gays aren't threatening women's rights.

Of course they are..its a direct assault on women...

So you saying two homos who is biologically impossible to have children... Is not a direct assault on women?

Your trying to make them irrelevant..

Gays can't get the girl, so they become homos

Or they become Bill O"Reilly and Roger Ailes.

They gay?

No

Yet they encroach on women more than gays do.

Yet you gays want to tear down little girls rights..

Gays are not infringing on the rights of little girls. You made that up.

Yes they do...out door plumbing belongs in the men's room, indoor plumbing belongs in the lady's room

Two dixs don't = reproduction

Now does it?

Oh jesus fucking christ! Reproduce?? Are you fucking serious?

This is what's it about right?

You can't get the girl, so you become a homo....

What other explanation is there?

That some men are sexually attracted to one another. It has nothing to do with something you made up.

Even if it was a choice, so what? People don't choose their sexuality, though. Love is love.

I don't make it up it's facts, only losers who can't get the girl find other losers who can't get the girl attractive..

It's about women rights , don't you think?

So you saying two homos who is biologically impossible to have children... Is not a direct assault on women?

They gay?

No

Please help Bill get laid.

Yes they do...out door plumbing belongs in the men's room, indoor plumbing belongs in the lady's room

Now does it?

That some men are sexually attracted to one another. It has nothing to do with something you made up.

Even if it was a choice, so what? People don't choose their sexuality, though. Love is love.

I don't make it up it's facts, only losers who can't get the girl find other losers who can't get the girl attractive..

It isn't facts. It's something you manufactured. I just got out of a heterosexual relationship with my first girlfriend. I never found men sexually attractive. I'm not gay. I didn't choose to be straight. I just am. Gays don't choose it. They're born that way.

They gay?

No

You couldn't get the girl in the first place, so you started hitting on loser guys like you..

They gay?

No

You couldn't get the girl in the first place, so you started hitting on loser guys like you..

You know nothing about me and now you're making up facts about me too. Keep telling yourself that.

Now does it?

Like Bill O'Reilly who cannot get laid, chasing after some "hot chocolate" and masturbating on the phone.

Now does it?

It isn't facts. It's something you manufactured. I just got out of a heterosexual relationship with my first girlfriend. I never found men sexually attractive. I'm not gay. I didn't choose to be straight. I just am. Gays don't choose it. They're born that way.

Liar you explored that's why you defend homos and want there rights to triumph little girls rights..

Kind of sick don't you think?

Now does it?

Like Bill O'Reilly who cannot get laid, chasing after some "hot chocolate" and masturbating on the phone.

He is married with children..

Liar you explored that's why you defend homos and want there rights to triumph little girls rights..

You are truly bizarre and barely coherent .

I don't like you trying to trash the United States... Any more questions bizarre loser ?

Keep telling yourself I'm lying about my life. The only place where gays infringe on the rights of little girls is in your head.

He is married with children..

It's well documented shoog. Bill O'Reilly cannot get laid, and is known to have been chasing after some "hot chocolate" and masturbating on the phone.

Little girls are for pussy grabbing if you're a star or a president.

Little girls are for pussy grabbing if you're a star or a president.

So the president understands , science and biology..

Gays don't

I don't like you trying to trash the United States... Any more questions bizarre loser ?

I'm trashing the US?? I'm not dealing with your childish and moronic horseshit, dude.

Forum List

Back