The faggots at CNN are so butthurt over CNN/Trump .gif they threatened the creator of the .gif

I refuse to link to CNN, but this video has a good breakdown CNN's article where they admitted threatening to release the identity of the .gif creator.

LOLOL

You rightards are like vampires being exposed to sunlight with the anonymity of the Internet being stripped away.

I refuse to link to CNN, but this video has a good breakdown CNN's article where they admitted threatening to release the identity of the .gif creator.

Why not....is he afraid or something? Why would he be?

He's 15 years old. Maybe he doesn't want every liberal college admissions board or employer blacklisting him for pissing on CNN and making a .gif before he can legally drink alcohol.

He's 15 years old. Maybe he doesn't want every liberal college admissions board or employer blacklisting him for pissing on CNN and making a .gif before he can legally drink alcohol.

Maybe he should think twice before posting on the public domain.

Maybe faggots shouldn't feel so threatened by a 15 year old kid shitposting on the internet unless said faggots want to also take on all of 4chan, Anonymous, and every other Deep Web hacker type.

Maybe faggots shouldn't feel so threatened by a 15 year old kid shitposting on the internet unless said faggots want to also take on all of 4chan, Anonymous, and every other Deep Web hacker type.

His age is irrelevant since no one knew who he was, or how old he is, when they went looking for the creator of the gif. And the Internet isn't as anonymous as you want it to be.

His age is irrelevant since no one knew who he was, or how old he is, when they went looking for the creator of the gif. And the Internet isn't as anonymous as you want it to be.

CNN knew who he was since they stalked the kid and threatened to out him.

They didn't know who it was when they sought out the creator of the gif.

Spin this however you want, but this is a war CNN has lost. They are getting bombarded with shitposts on YouTube and Twitter.

Spin this however you want, but this is a war CNN has lost. They are getting bombarded with shitposts on YouTube and Twitter.

Oh, nooos ... a rightard shitstorm! :ack-1:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So now CNN is blackmailing the author of a political cartoon. This is the so called "free press".

GOP homophobes are so predictable. Hate and the GOP go hand in hand like spaghetti and meatballs. Like milk and cookies. Like the KKK and burning crosses.

I'm all for fags and dykes getting married, but I reserve the right to call anyone a fag or dyke, including straight people.

Your obsession with the sex lives of others is creepy. Indicates you're not comfortable with your own.

The jerk who made the childish gif is alt-right slime. The world would be a better place without him/them in it.

But he said he's reeeel thrilled with his 15 mins of fame.
[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The National Enquirer has more trust and cred than CNN...CNN has buried themselves forever.

Forum List

Back