Trump, Roger Stone, Corsi, Manafort, Netanyahu were colluding to defeat Hillary Clinton = interesting revelation .....

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
A top agent of Netanyahu was secretly offering intelligence(lies) and other covert assistance to Trump to get him elected.

A top agent of Netanyahu was secretly offering intelligence(lies) and other covert assistance to Trump to get him elected.

4udjdw.jpg

He was the Potus and she was the SOS, naturally they conversed with one another. I'm sure with the presidential campaign they were against Hillary Clinton. They didn't want her to win.

Last edited:
He was the Potus and she was the SOS, naturally they conversed with one another. I'm sure with the presidential campaign they were against Hillary Clinton. They didn't want her to win.
She wasnt the SOS, she was the POS....if you know what i mean, that not even many blacks liked....

Trump and his many well known Jan 6th terrorists were busy using a foreign government aka Netanyahu to undermine the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Netanyahu wanted the Iran nuclear agreement discontinued, wanted Trump to okay Jerusalem as the capitol which he has done and wanted an oil pipeline from Iraq to Israel which Bush
gave away at the expense of thousands of soldiers lives.

What Trump, Stone, Manafort did was against some big time federal USA laws and are also felonies ...... mind you.

Netanyahu was wanting Trump to win so he could tell Obama to
fuk off because Obama was putting heavy duty pressure on Netanyahu to cease his war on Palestinians.................. no doubt Hillary was supporting Obama.
No. It is literally true — by definition.

Pardon your ignorance.
screw the definition ......Israel and Russia are foreign governments = felonies big time.

Netanyahu was wanting Trump to win so he could tell Obama to
fuk off because Obama was putting heavy duty pressure on Netanyahu to cease his war on Palestinians.................. no doubt Hillary was supporting Obama.

screw the definition ......Israel and Russia are foreign governments = felonies big time.
Your confusion is manifest, Meryl.

I said nothing about who was involved in any collusion.

Your confusion is manifest, Meryl.

I said nothing about who was involved in any collusion.
Speak clearly or say nothing at all which is what you did ....... It was important that I set the record straight.

So after all of these years of telling us that it was the "Russians" who colluded with the Trump campaign...now it's the Israelis? LOL

Trump and his many well known Jan 6th terrorists were busy using a foreign government aka Netanyahu to undermine the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Netanyahu wanted the Iran nuclear agreement discontinued, wanted Trump to okay Jerusalem as the capitol which he has done and wanted an oil pipeline from Iraq to Israel which Bush
gave away at the expense of thousands of soldiers lives.

What Trump, Stone, Manafort did was against some big time federal USA laws and are also felonies ...... mind you.
All of the above mentioned many well be looking at more criminal charges. Stone was becoming very nervous the longer this crime
went on ................... all of the players were looking very stupid.

Now the players have been caught .......it's only a matter of time.

Forum List

Back