The Face of A Hypocrire

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008

She, who lol vote to murder a tiny creation of god every time! Fucking hypocrite!

Now for the real hypocrite. Saying you are pro life gets the Evan vote. At least Pelosi is not a hypocrite, as a person who says one thing and believes in another. Being pro choice does not make one pro abortion and that is why we believe in PP and Title X help with birth control pills, VD's and education regarding the use of condoms.

Now for the real hypocrite. Saying you are pro life gets the Evan vote. At least Pelosi is not a hypocrite, as a person who says one thing and believes in another. Being pro choice does not make one pro abortion and that is why we believe in PP and Title X help with birth control pills, VD's and education regarding the use of condoms.

Bullshit. It is pro abortion not pro choice!

I disagree. We believe in civil rights, you do not. I would never encourage anyone to get an abortion, but I do not want to see back street abortions come back and VD spread like crazy, and yet the Pubs do not care. Its all about money for them.

Pubs, Anti abortion, and take care of your own baby. I just showed you the true face of a hypocrite. Pelosi is pro choice and has always been.

I disagree. We believe in civil rights, you do not. I would never encourage anyone to get an abortion, but I do not want to see back street abortions come back and VD spread like crazy, and yet the Pubs do not care. Its all about money for them.

Pubs, Anti abortion, and take care of your own baby. I just showed you the true face of a hypocrite. Pelosi is pro choice and has always been.

It isn't the "pubs" making money it's PP. and the children are murdered under the guise of " civil rights". Wow!

Pelosi cannot have it both ways! If we are god's creatures out of the wombs and god's creation than we are the same within the womb. Pelosi and the left want to murder God's creations.

Last edited:

It isn't the "pubs" making money it's PP. and the children are murdered under the guise of " civil rights". Wow!

Pelosi cannot have it both ways! If we are god's creatures out of the wombs and god's creation than we are the same within the womb. Pelosi and the left want to murder God's creations.

Just cause you discovered you voted for a low life loser, don't try and bring Pelosi down. Remember this post when you Pubs take healthcare away from millions. Seems you guy doesn't give a rip.

Too bad Pubs do not care about babies, you know once a fetus gets born, and comes into the harsh reality of life with a genetic disease or transferable VD's because the Pubs are so worried about the rich and their tax cuts.

Just cause you discovered you voted for a low life loser, don't try and bring Pelosi down. Remember this post when you Pubs take healthcare away from millions. Seems you guy doesn't give a rip.

Too bad Pubs do not care about babies, you know once a fetus gets born, and comes into the harsh reality of life with a genetic disease or transferable VD's because the Pubs are so worried about the rich and their tax cuts.

Left wing talking points! Question? If you libtards do not care about money then why don't you let people keep theirs?

She, who lol vote to murder a tiny creation of god every time! Fucking hypocrite!

TITANI POLLICI.JPG

I bet you watched Seseme Street when you was a "Rug Rat

Forum List

Back