The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

Your own beloved climate scientists will tell you that one must know what and why the climate was in the past to be able to predict what and why the climate will be in the future. They just don't ever discuss past climates in the context of today's climate which is probably why you don't understand its importance.
What are you talking about? You absolutely look at past climates and more importantly the cause and effect of past climate patterns.
In doing that analysis scientists discovered an outlier in today's warming climate; an inordinate amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.
Why.
Science has determined the increased CO2 is a result of humans activities that were not around during past cycles that have been analyzed.

What are you talking about? You absolutely look at past climates and more importantly the cause and effect of past climate patterns.
In doing that analysis scientists discovered an outlier in today's warming climate; an inordinate amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.
Why.
Science has determined the increased CO2 is a result of humans activities that were not around during past cycles that have been analyzed.
And you dismissed it as minutia, dummy.

And you dismissed it as minutia, dummy.
I guess you are saying you agree with me.

I like to put it in simple language that is to the point.
Not a minutia of details that will confuse the situation not clarify it.

Please explain how quantum physics relates to whether human behavior is contributing to climate change.

Quantum physics is used as a measure of what is happening. Cause and effect is the part of science we focus on using quantum physics as a measurement.

Do you even know what quantum physics is?

Climate is quantum physics ... in that Quantum Mechanics better predicts than Classical Mechanics ... however, at Earth's blackbody temperature, the Classical results are good enough ... as long as we keep in mind that only certain wavelengths of radiation interact with carbon dioxide, all others freely pass through ..

We're using the kinetic energy definition of temperature ... but go ahead an explain the enthalpy definition, and why that gives us different results ... my claim is 1ºC temperature increase is insignificant and will not cause different weather, or different averages of that weather ... thus climate is NOT changing ...

... or point and say where it is changing ... because not doing so is an answer in of itself ...

Please stop repeating the lies you're told ... makes you look like a dumbass ...

Climate is quantum physics ... in that Quantum Mechanics better predicts than Classical Mechanics ... however, at Earth's blackbody temperature, the Classical results are good enough ... as long as we keep in mind that only certain wavelengths of radiation interact with carbon dioxide, all others freely pass through ..

We're using the kinetic energy definition of temperature ... but go ahead an explain the enthalpy definition, and why that gives us different results ... my claim is 1ºC temperature increase is insignificant and will not cause different weather, or different averages of that weather ... thus climate is NOT changing ...

... or point and say where it is changing ... because not doing so is an answer in of itself ...

Please stop repeating the lies you're told ... makes you look like a dumbass ...
No learnings from quantum physics or quantum mechanics makes anything I said a lie.
Please tell me one piece of information that contradicts what I asserted.
Classic science will provide more understandable and actionable information in the short term.
The quantum sciences will allow us to go to the next level.

You are throwing out facts and assertions that makes you look confused.

No learnings from quantum physics or quantum mechanics makes anything I said a lie.
Please tell me one piece of information that contradicts what I asserted.
Classic science will provide more understandable and actionable information in the short term.
The quantum sciences will allow us to go to the next level.

You are throwing out facts and assertions that makes you look confused.

You haven't said anything ... I'm asking where is climate changing? ... by not answering, you lie ...

You posted earlier you're only repeating what you've heard ... without understanding ... how would you know if you're assertions are lies or not? ...

What next level? ... what, exactly, does the stress tensor give us that Navier/Stokes doesn't? ...

You haven't said anything ... I'm asking where is climate changing? ... by not answering, you lie ...

You posted earlier you're only repeating what you've heard ... without understanding ... how would you know if you're assertions are lies or not? ...

What next level? ... what, exactly, does the stress tensor give us that Navier/Stokes doesn't? ...
Climate is changing everywhere on earth. Climate continually changes everywhere. The question is why is the climate changing in current time.
Climate change has been a factor of things man cannot control. (Maybe with Quantum mechanics we can)
The question is there factors that are effecting climate change caused by actions of humans. If so can human actions be mitigated. Science is saying yes.

I've had to work outside in this for 40 years

yes, it' colder than an eskimo's instep

no, you'll never prove to me any significant change is anthropogenic

grow the F up, and realize you're a green machine tool

~S~

:SMILEW~130:

1705797759740.png

I guess you are saying you agree with me.

I like to put it in simple language that is to the point.
Not a minutia of details that will confuse the situation not clarify it.
No, I'm not agreeing with you. I am saying you are ignorant about this subject. The oxygen isotope curve is not minutia. It's critical information.

Climate is changing everywhere on earth. Climate continually changes everywhere. The question is why is the climate changing in current time.
Climate change has been a factor of things man cannot control. (Maybe with Quantum mechanics we can)
The question is there factors that are effecting climate change caused by actions of humans. If so can human actions be mitigated. Science is saying yes.

Climate isn't changing where I live ... Pacific Northwest ... or in California ... we have a distinct dry season during the summer months ... and that defines our climate as Mediterranean ... and that's not changing ...

It's not changing in Des Moines, Iowa, either ... Humid Continental ... the average temperature in the coldest month of the year is below 32ºF ... again ... that's not changing ...

Your turn ... point and say how climate is changing ... anywhere on Earth ... I dare you to try ... can you at least try and educate yourself ...

No, I'm not agreeing with you. I am saying you are ignorant about this subject. The oxygen isotope curve is not minutia. It's critical information.
OK, Ding. The oxygen isotope is important. But it does not disprove human activities are effecting climte change.

Climate isn't changing where I live ... Pacific Northwest ... or in California ... we have a distinct dry season during the summer months ... and that defines our climate as Mediterranean ... and that's not changing ...

It's not changing in Des Moines, Iowa, either ... Humid Continental ... the average temperature in the coldest month of the year is below 32ºF ... again ... that's not changing ...

Your turn ... point and say how climate is changing ... anywhere on Earth ... I dare you to try ... can you at least try and educate yourself ...

Now I am sure you are talking out your ass. The Köppen climate classification is primarily used in botany. The classification has definitive definitions of climate change. Those classifications do not change. But as they apply those classification to the earth, the earth region's classification are changing. The use of Köppen climate classification is being projected into the future. It is an indicator of climate change. But it does not project the cause of change.

Who are you?

Forum List

Back