The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

... The Köppen climate classification is primarily used in botany ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

Try again ... where is there ANY biological parameter in Köppen? ...

"Csb = Warm-summer Mediterranean climate; coldest month averaging above 0 °C (32 °F) (or −3 °C (27 °F)), all months with average temperatures below 22 °C (71.6 °F), and at least four months averaging above 10 °C (50 °F). At least three times as much precipitation in the wettest month of winter as in the driest month of summer, and the driest month of summer receives less than 40 mm (1.6 in"

Botanist would call this a "Pseudotsuga menziesii Rainforest" biome ... Douglas fir doesn't grow in the Mediterranean region ... go figure ...

I took a class in meteorology ... how about yourself? ... any college science at all? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

Try again ... where is there ANY biological parameter in Köppen? ...

"Csb = Warm-summer Mediterranean climate; coldest month averaging above 0 °C (32 °F) (or −3 °C (27 °F)), all months with average temperatures below 22 °C (71.6 °F), and at least four months averaging above 10 °C (50 °F). At least three times as much precipitation in the wettest month of winter as in the driest month of summer, and the driest month of summer receives less than 40 mm (1.6 in"

Botanist would call this a "Pseudotsuga menziesii Rainforest" biome ... Douglas fir doesn't grow in the Mediterranean region ... go figure ...

I took a class in meteorology ... how about yourself? ... any college science at all? ...
What is the application of the Koppen climate classification scheme?

In addition to identifying climates, the system can be used to analyze ecosystem conditions and identify the main types of vegetation within climates. Due to its association with the plant life of a given region, the system is useful in predicting future changes of plant life within that region.

I can hardly wait to read your next unjointed response to show you have no idea about what you are talking about.

What is the application of the Koppen climate classification scheme?

In addition to identifying climates, the system can be used to analyze ecosystem conditions and identify the main types of vegetation within climates. Due to its association with the plant life of a given region, the system is useful in predicting future changes of plant life within that region.

I can hardly wait to read your next unjointed response to show you have no idea about what you are talking about.

It's also used in agriculture, finance, construction, sports events, parades ... where ever we need to know what we can expect ...

The subject is climate change ... where is climate changing so we can look and see what you mean ... how is weather different in ... say ... Houston, Texas ... when compared to weather 100 years ago? ...

If you don't answer, then we call that a LIE of OMISSION ... ask your parents to explain that to you ... you have no formal education in science, stop pretending you do ...

It's also used in agriculture, finance, construction, sports events, parades ... where ever we need to know what we can expect ...

The subject is climate change ... where is climate changing so we can look and see what you mean ... how is weather different in ... say ... Houston, Texas ... when compared to weather 100 years ago? ...

If you don't answer, then we call that a LIE of OMISSION ... ask your parents to explain that to you ... you have no formal education in science, stop pretending you do ...
OK, I think it is time to move on.

OK, I think it is time to move on.

No college science eh? ...

Let's talk consumption ... do you know where your electricity comes from? ... mine is about 20% fossil fuels, the rest is wind/hydro ... I burn less than a tank of gas per month ... no recycling services here in Trump Country, except stuff that has value ...

There's better reasons to curtail consumption ... stopping the oil money from funding Mideast terrorism is a good start ... for that cause alone we should have panels on y'all's roofs ... or run on wind/hydro ... keep that money here at home for our own terrorists ...

No college science eh? ...

Let's talk consumption ... do you know where your electricity comes from? ... mine is about 20% fossil fuels, the rest is wind/hydro ... I burn less than a tank of gas per month ... no recycling services here in Trump Country, except stuff that has value ...

There's better reasons to curtail consumption ... stopping the oil money from funding Mideast terrorism is a good start ... for that cause alone we should have panels on y'all's roofs ... or run on wind/hydro ... keep that money here at home for our own terrorists ...
I am with you on minimizing fossil fuel usage. No one needs a science degee to know how to minimize fossil fuel usage.

The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, is a result of global warming. The most uneducated among us feel it is proof there is no global warming. The cure for stupidity is to educate yourself.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas. While the polar vortex may be bringing extreme cold temperatures to one part of the world, the rest of the world is experiencing extremely hot weather.

warm weather = global warming
cold weather = global warming

A theory that cannot be "refuted" is not a theory, it is FRAUD.

If planet Earth was actually warming, which it is not, there would be no record colds at all....

It just takes an IQ over 5 to understand that....

warm weather = global warming
cold weather = global warming

A theory that cannot be "refuted" is not a theory, it is FRAUD.

If planet Earth was actually warming, which it is not, there would be no record colds at all....

It just takes an IQ over 5 to understand that....
It is very obvious you have spent no time reserching the subject.
Only those who know the least, do not admit the earth is going through a warming period.
The question is if human activity adds to the cause of warming.
Get with it man. You need to do a little research.

do not admit the earth is going through a warming period

LOL!!!

Parroting = proof

to a life form with an IQ under 5.

Maybe you can refute one word of what I've posted here, but you can't... not one word....

LOL!!!

Parroting = proof

to a life form with an IQ under 5.

Maybe you can refute one word of what I've posted here, but you can't... not one word....

Great resources, a few knuckleheads from this site. You have to to be able to do better than that. Do you believe the earth is flat?

What do scientists say about global warming?

Scientific consensus on climate change - Wikipedia

97% of the scientists surveyed agreed that global temperatures had increased during the past 100 years, and only 5% believed that human activity does not contribute to greenhouse warming.

I am with you on minimizing fossil fuel usage. No one needs a science degee to know how to minimize fossil fuel usage.

The question is what are you doing to reduce your fossil fuel burning ... and I asked you to find out where your electricity is coming from ...

You don't dare answer? ... I figured as much, you're here to be hateful, nothing more ... maybe when you get to high school, they'll let you take a science class or two ...

Nuclear energy.
How many new reactors should we build?

None ... do you not know what "conserve" means? ... if wind/solar isn't cutting it, go without ... food, housing and clothing is all materials GROWN, by nature, and without burning fossil fuels ...

No cars, no airlines, any meat you eat is meat you raised yourself ... be one with nature and shit on the streets ...

Forum List

Back