The “expert mathematician” who claims Trump won …

You obviously have no idea what a straw man fallacy is. :lol:

Here you Nazis go to all this trouble creating an "expert" to discredit and assigning it to your enemy. The least we could do accept him as the spokesman for every American...

You clowns are such fools. No one has ever heard of this guy - no one cares about your flaccid demagoguery.

Not that level.

This is the biggest military fuckup in American History.

Custer would laugh at the incompetence of Asshole racist Austin and Milquetoast Miley.
What? Moved out a hundred thousand civilians and several thousand troops is a couple of weeks, with 13 casualties in a war torn country. Bullshit! I have seen more people die right here in the US during a two-week annual training with a Brigade and a half in the field. You ain't been around.

Last edited:
The clowns who are performing (and I mean performing in the dramatic sense) began their audit by testing the ballots for bamboo in the belief the ballots were fakes from China.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Holy shit. I should have included that insanity in my topic on the General Discussion page. :lol:

What moved out a hundred thousand civilians and several thousand troops is a couple of weeks, with 13 casualties in a war torn country. Bullshit. I have seen more people die right here in the US during a two-week annual training with a Brigade and a half in the field. You ain't been around.

You've gone full mindless sycophant.

1630786753483.png

Why would you assume everyone good at math has a college degree?
Oh, I see. OAN searched high and low for actual mathematicians and they were all unavailable, I guess. They couldn't find a single one. :rolleyes:

No, what you are seeing is partisan hack confirmation bias in all its glory leading yet another pack of rubes through a mountainous pile of bullshit.

You've gone full mindless sycophant.

View attachment 535023
Not sycophantic, just realistic and have been in large military maneuvers in multiple countries. If you look at total people and equipment involved, I've seen worse more killed with less people and equipment involved in the same amount of time in much friendlier circumstance. You should have got out more when you were younger.

Oh, I see. OAN searched high and low for actual mathematicians and they were all unavailable, I guess. They couldn't find a single one. :rolleyes:
2+2=4. It's not really up for popular debate or discussion. Nor does being "available" or not or "single" or married have anything to do with the basic facts or axioms or theorems.
No, what you are seeing is partisan hack confirmation bias in all its glory leading yet another pack of rubes through a mountainous pile of bullshit.
That's the Democrats who are so aggressive in censoring social media and silencing dissidents.

The clowns who are performing (and I mean performing in the dramatic sense) began their audit by testing the ballots for bamboo in the belief the ballots were fakes from China.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Holy shit. I should have included that insanity in my topic on the General Discussion page. :lol:

The new Q-Kook Fraudit secret weapon! :D

1630801916800.jpeg

Out, Nazi Bastard. We voted him OUT. Go watch some sesame street or some shit, learn the difference.

You didn't vote at all - being in Wuhan or whatever part of China you live in.

Xi's man, Nazi Joe was voted in, through highly suspicious circumstances. Now the Nazi party - the democrats, rule with their Gestapo and open assault on liberty.

Forum List

Back