The “expert mathematician” who claims Trump won …

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Last edited:
Well, he’s actually a swing set installer and convicted drug dealer with no college degree.

Can’t make it up can ya? :lol:

I thought you were talking about the owl on the Tootie-Pop commercial or The Count on Sesame Street as neither can count very far.
1630718023176.png

They were already audited by experts who actually know what they’re doing.
The last person the trump Nazis believe is an educated expert who knows what they're doing.

This is proven countless times each and every day on these message boards.

A swing set installer and convicted drug dealer with no college degree, he could tell the trump Nazis the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east, and they would accept this as the truth until the day they die.

Well, he’s actually a swing set installer and convicted drug dealer with no college degree.

"come on man...." I'm sure there's a lot of statistics involved in swing set calc.

So let's have the votes audited, right?
Seems like the rational move but the Dems are fighting every step of the way. If actual canvassing is done in PA or AZ I think we're going to see thousands of "voters" addresses that are false. That kind of BS tells me they were so confident they could pull this off that they didn't CARE if they got caught after the fact because by then there would be no way to get redress.

They are panicked over the changes the Republican legislatures are putting in place because they know they won't be able to cheat again and the scum in the office is literally burning the country down. It wouldn't surprise me if in 2024 we had a military coup if Trump or DeSantis won.

Oh look, a straw man.

No one ever heard of this guy.

You sleazy Nazis are such morons.

They all failed miserably to show any fraud which is the point.
Point to the court case where evidence was produced and evaluated by a judge. NOT ONE time did that happen. It was all about ignoring every bit of evidence that was gathered. If your party didn't cheat then you should be eager to prove those 81 million votes were valid. If your party tries that scam again and thinks the media is just going to shut 75 million people down...AGAIN... you are in for one hell of a surprise.

Forum List

Back