The European Farmers Have Had it With The Statist Left WEF.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The real cure to these WEF one world without borders narcissistic loons would be a 15 minute session of Night Stick'n & Black Jack therapy. Until that can be arranged the farmers & food retailers need to blackball all government employees from purchasing food under threat of physical violence if needed. I can easily see assassinations taking place within Europe in the near future.

The real cure to these WEF one world without borders narcissistic loons would be a 15 minute session of Night Stick'n & Black Jack therapy. Until that can be arranged the farmers & food retailers need to blackball all government employees from purchasing food under threat of physical violence if needed. I can easily see assassinations taking place within Europe in the near future.

Hardly a peep about it here. WEF dont like that

I've seen some recommendation videos on youtube for some reason even though I generally just watch details of the war in Israel, Ukraine and some political stuff. The French24 channel I think is the name has been covering this extensive, I just never bothered to watch.

If you don't have food you are sort of screwed, no?

~~~~~~
Indeed... Europe may soon be ablaze...

**********​
**********​
**********​

Hardly a peep about it here. WEF dont like that
It sounds like Europe is starting to remember the starvation that the nutzi invasion/takeover of Europa handed out to them, as well as Stalin's hordes occupying eastern Europe. The allied troops of the early/middle 40's did not put their lives on the line to bring individual Liberties back to Europeans just so the Europeans could adopt communalism to re-enslave themselves. At least the farmers can see what Klaus & his fellow NGO puppets are trying to push upon the Europeans. I say pull all American troops out of Europe, nullify all treaties with Europe & let the islamos put the Europeans under sharia law.

Forum List

Back