The Enemy Of My Enemy….

…is my friend. Of, why the Liberal media blames Trump rather than China.
Instead of spewing bullshit all day, you should finally be worried about your health. The madman is turning your country into the epicenter of the Corona pandemic.

Here comes the Trumpers´ "evidence" for why China is of the Devil:
republicanbsjdkap.jpg

The actual reason why the virus is called Coronas is that it looks like the sun´s Corona. The sun is of the Devil too then, the light, all life, you idiots.

If you re-post sans the childish vulgarity, I may just give you what you deserve.

Instead of spewing bullshit all day, you should finally be worried about your health. The madman is turning your country into the epicenter of the Corona pandemic.

Here comes the Trumpers´ "evidence" for why China is of the Devil:
republicanbsjdkap.jpg

The actual reason why the virus is called Coronas is that it looks like the sun´s Corona. The sun is of the Devil too then, the light, all life, you idiots.

If you re-post sans the childish vulgarity, I may just give you what you deserve.
On second thought it might be true...

fish68kby.jpg

Agree with your assessment of the Chinese. However, if Trump was a Democrat they would be voting for the Republican because he is unqualified to govern and certainly unqualified to handle this calamity. Trump has been a Democrat all his life and has been a blunderer all his life. Read a book. I am indeed educated, informed and not blind. Trump's history speaks for itself. You are easily manipulated
by this con-man as is most of his minions. Again, the Dems are not buddies with China and it is naive of you to think that they are.
Due to Trump's failed trade wars, China has become a bigger player in the world economy and has to be reckoned with. Trump
has alienated every country under the sun with his confrontational approach. Look at Iran. Why didn't he start new negotiations instead
of walking away from the agreement? The agreement was a start. Now he has nothing and we cannot be trusted to maintain our agreements. The Kurds? He walked away from them and hundreds of thousands are now dead. He is a pig as he admits to grabbing women by the "pussy". Are you a woman? Is that ok with you?

"Read a book. I am indeed educated, informed and not blind. Trump's history speaks for itself. You are easily manipulated"

Is this a request to compare educational resumes?

Please try not to take my words out of context. You know exactly what I was referring to.

So you don't wish to compare educational resumes.

Wise of you not to.

But....as I ask all Liberals......could you give three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

I'd be happy to provide a curriculum that might fill the lacunae that government schooling omitted.

Government schooling? Huh? I am a true Republican and have been so since Ronald Reagan ran for President. Trump is a
divisive grifter and has hijacked the Republican party. His party is a nightmare and certainly not Republican.

No, you're not.

Every post of yours has been either a mistake, or an outright lie.

I have been able to eviscerate every one of 'em.

And, as the saying goes, 'If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it's probably a duck."

Back to the theme of the OP.

Trump has handled this coronavirus from China masterfully.

The reason our nation is not in the position that Italy is, is the current President.
Seizing the time when we became aware of the coronavirus, Trump rapidly saved America from becoming Italy.

"As Azar explained when he announced the travel restrictions on Jan. 31, the policy prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S.

...his decision on Jan. 31 to impose travel restrictions related to the novel coronavirus epidemic.

Trump has repeatedly said that his decision to impose the travel restrictions on Jan. 31 was made despite objections from most of the experts on containing the spread of infectious disease.

“But we closed those borders very early, against the advice of a lot of professionals, and we turned out to be right. I took a lot of heat for that,” Trump said on March 4. The Facts on Trump's Travel Restrictions

Listening to a sports station last night, I heard this from Obama's Surgeon GeMuneral:
[Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. [Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. : Coronavirus

We are done here. Your mind is made up, and I won't confuse you with any more facts. Oh, and don't insult me with the 'low life' remark kind of stuff because it only makes you look ignorant.
YOU are done. Political Chic put you underground. Use a mirror. Your ass is so beat it's read and blistered. You are nothing but an enemy Democrat dirtying this forum up with Democrat vomit.

And you, of course, are a fool. She did nothing of the sort (put me underground). She said it took Trump 9 days to react
and that is so much bullshit. It took him 2 months and 9 days to react. Now Trump wants to open up the economy and
is opposed by the medical profession. Trump is an ignorant novice and they are experienced in their field. You can't see the forest from the trees.

Agree with your assessment of the Chinese. However, if Trump was a Democrat they would be voting for the Republican because he is unqualified to govern and certainly unqualified to handle this calamity. Trump has been a Democrat all his life and has been a blunderer all his life. Read a book. I am indeed educated, informed and not blind. Trump's history speaks for itself. You are easily manipulated
by this con-man as is most of his minions. Again, the Dems are not buddies with China and it is naive of you to think that they are.
Due to Trump's failed trade wars, China has become a bigger player in the world economy and has to be reckoned with. Trump
has alienated every country under the sun with his confrontational approach. Look at Iran. Why didn't he start new negotiations instead
of walking away from the agreement? The agreement was a start. Now he has nothing and we cannot be trusted to maintain our agreements. The Kurds? He walked away from them and hundreds of thousands are now dead. He is a pig as he admits to grabbing women by the "pussy". Are you a woman? Is that ok with you?

"Read a book. I am indeed educated, informed and not blind. Trump's history speaks for itself. You are easily manipulated"

Please try not to take my words out of context. You know exactly what I was referring to.

Wise of you not to.

But....as I ask all Liberals......could you give three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

I'd be happy to provide a curriculum that might fill the lacunae that government schooling omitted.

Government schooling? Huh? I am a true Republican and have been so since Ronald Reagan ran for President. Trump is a
divisive grifter and has hijacked the Republican party. His party is a nightmare and certainly not Republican.

No, you're not.

And, as the saying goes, 'If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it's probably a duck."

The reason our nation is not in the position that Italy is, is the current President.
Seizing the time when we became aware of the coronavirus, Trump rapidly saved America from becoming Italy.

"As Azar explained when he announced the travel restrictions on Jan. 31, the policy prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S.

...his decision on Jan. 31 to impose travel restrictions related to the novel coronavirus epidemic.

Trump has repeatedly said that his decision to impose the travel restrictions on Jan. 31 was made despite objections from most of the experts on containing the spread of infectious disease.

“But we closed those borders very early, against the advice of a lot of professionals, and we turned out to be right. I took a lot of heat for that,” Trump said on March 4. The Facts on Trump's Travel Restrictions

Listening to a sports station last night, I heard this from Obama's Surgeon GeMuneral:
[Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. [Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. : Coronavirus

We are done here. Your mind is made up, and I won't confuse you with any more facts. Oh, and don't insult me with the 'low life' remark kind of stuff because it only makes you look ignorant.
YOU are done. Political Chic put you underground. Use a mirror. Your ass is so beat it's read and blistered. You are nothing but an enemy Democrat dirtying this forum up with Democrat vomit.

And you, of course, are a fool. She did nothing of the sort (put me underground). She said it took Trump 9 days to react
and that is so much bullshit. It took him 2 months and 9 days to react. Now Trump wants to open up the economy and
is opposed by the medical profession. Trump is an ignorant novice and they are experienced in their field. You can't see the forest from the trees.

You're a lying low-life Liberal.....the sort that government schools turn out by the ton.

News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, [Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

This is a fundamental problem for you collectivists: discernment is not a team sport.

Wise of you not to.

No, you're not.

You're a lying low-life Liberal.....the sort that government schools turn out by the ton.

News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, [Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

This is a fundamental problem for you collectivists: discernment is not a team sport.

Trump is not an expert in much of anything, especially this calamity. The experts are the medical community and certainly
not people who want to open the economy. Your answer to every point is that the person is a liar. That is how uninformed
people respond, like you, even when the facts differ. Keep twisting and turning. Ronald Reagan would turn over in his grave
if he knew that a feckless, grifter had been elected to the White House.

Wise of you not to.

No, you're not.

Eleven days….

Trump is not an expert in much of anything, especially this calamity. The experts are the medical community and certainly
not people who want to open the economy. Your answer to every point is that the person is a liar. That is how uninformed
people respond, like you, even when the facts differ. Keep twisting and turning. Ronald Reagan would turn over in his grave

Is this your admission that I was correct in calling you a liar per post #44?

'Cause we both know you are.....don't we.

Wise of you not to.

No, you're not.

Eleven days….

Is this your admission that I was correct in calling you a liar per post #44?

'Cause we both know you are.....don't we.

As Judge Judy says: "Of course of course". How come someone as educated as you be such a simpleton?

1.This is the doctrine that the Democrats and their allies in the media are following. So, just as we saw them rally around Solemani and Iran, now they are all about their pals, the Chinese Communists.

Notice….the American people are not a part of the equation in any way.

2. Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Did any of the Marxist media mention that it took their god, Obama, 6 months from the outbreak of H1N1, and 1,000 American deaths, to declare a similar emergency?

3. Now….the origin of the epidemic….

Dec 10, 2019
Chinese woman came down with some sickness

The 48-year-old woman, surnamed Yin, had suffered from diabetes and had also had a stroke. She first had a fever, aches and pains on December 10 and her condition slowly deteriorated. She was treated at two hospitals in Wuhan before she died on Monday. Virus killing mostly the elderly, those with previous health problems

Chinese scientists knew about the coronavirus and its deadly effects as early as December — but were ordered by Chines Communist government officials to suppress the evidence, according to a report.

In late December, several genomics companies tested samples from sick patients in Wuhan — the center of the coronavirus outbreak — and noticed alarming similarities between their illnesses and the 2002 SARS virus, the Sunday Times of London reported, citing Chinese business news site Caixin Global.

The researchers alerted Beijing of their findings — and on Jan. 3, received a gag order from China’s National Health Commission, with instructions to destroy the samples.

The alleged cover-up continued when representatives from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Jan. 8 visited Wuhan, where officials intentionally withheld information that hospital workers had been infected by patients — a telltale sign of contagion.

News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20. Wuhan was locked down and a mass quarantine ordered three days later."
China officials knew of coronavirus in December, ordered cover-up, report says

Those are the ‘when’ and the ‘where’ facts of Coronavirus.

“In reality, President Trump is doing a phenomenal job and is the right person to be handling the situation.”
CCP knew about the Wuhan Coronavirus for 36 days before allowing media to mention it

The Democrats are not buddies when it comes to China. They are realists when it comes to China. A big difference. Trump plays to people's fears and that is the way of the grifter.
Trump's first response was that he doubted that the disease would engulf the U.S. and that he had the situation under control since he had shut the borders in spite of the fact that the medical profession had issued dire warnings. The problem and warnings were in existence long before the "11" days. Trump is surrounded by weak people, those who tell him what he wants to hear instead of those who tell him what he needs to hear. He disbanded the medical professional group that had been formed to prepare us for a medical calamity, saying that he was a businessman and didn't need people who were just standing around and then, of course, denied it
and said that he knew nothing about it. He takes responsibility for nothing that is irresponsible and appoints 2 hacks to head the response team instead of medical professionals.

"The Democrats are not buddies when it comes to China."

You must be a government school grad, huh?

"Under Obama, American security was damaged by ignoring and then covering up China's massive theft of American technology. Abroad, inaction by Obama facilitated the Chinese domination over the strategic South China Sea. After claiming 3,200 acres of new islands, China deployed advanced anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles on the island in what the CIA described as China's Crimea, a stealth take-over similar to the Russian annexation of Ukraine's peninsula in 2014."
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 6

Here's your homework:

41lYVBZyTnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If he were a Democrat, they'd be having ticker-tape parades for Trump.

Take off the blinders, dunce.

"Again, the Dems are not buddies with China and it is naive of you to think that they are."

Gads, you're a dunce.

Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

.... helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral’s chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor ...."

Chinagate:
Attempts were made by Communist China to funnel money to the Clinton campaign and influence elections in 1996.
Charlie Trie, one of Bills trusted DNC fundraisers, attempted to funnel this money. When faced with indictment he fled to China for refuge. Another money funneler for the communists and Clinton campaign, Johnny Chung, is now in jail. The funds came from divisions of the Chinese army, one of which had been caught only months earlier while attempting to smuggle AK-47's to LA street gangs. This is the government of RED CHINA - definitely a serious matter. If any scandals do catch up with him, which probably will happen, this is by far the worst. Amidst the sex scandals another DNC fundraiser scandal, Johnny Chung, openly admitted to knowingly taking funds from the Chinese government. Chung also testified that the DNC knew the source of this money was communist China. They accepted it anyway. The money is said to have been funneled through Chinese government official Liu Chao-ying then Chung and then to the DNC. Even more revealing was that Liu Chao-ying, daughter of Liu Hauqing (recent head of the Chinese military and top official of the Chinese communist party) and a Peoples Liberation Army and Chinese space agency official, attended a DNC fundraiser. Here she was photographed with Clinton. Chung also visited the White House over 45 times. Chung took several thousand dollars from commies and contributed them to a partisan candidate for President of the United States and leader of the free world. Chung was only a powerful campaign contributer/supporter with ties to the DNC and White House. Johnny Chung testified under oath to Congress on his admitted relations with the Chinese Commies and the ties to the President. Ironically Chung is one of a very small number of people who had greater White House access than Monica Lewinsky! Chung is said to have made over 50 visits compared to Monica's 39! Even better, only a week later Charlie Trie entered a guilty plea for his fundraising crimes and agreed to talk with investigators! Who next? Well it happened to be John Huang! Huang, another Clinton cronie, pled guilty to funneling Chinese funds less than a week after Trie! Well, at least we know the commies endorse Bill Clinton for president.
The Clintongate Administration

And today we find Democrat apparatchiks with press credentials supporting China over Trump and America.

Democrats are allied with Communist China against America, and, in fact, with any anti-American iteration.

Wake the heck up!!!!

The Chinese were absorbing our intellectual property long before Obama. You just don't get it, do you? Trump is not a leader, and we need a leader, not a self-centered, divisive dictator who operates according to his "gut" and tries to stymie our free press that reports what it is given. Anything that Trump dislikes is Fake, according to him, except for Fox news. A joke.

These are all summary comments that rely on some kind of vaporous metric that nobody agrees to.

Is there a reason you spout this shit and make yourself less credible.

Trump isn't great. Trump isn't evil. Trump is our president and he is who he is.

Those who hate him are blinded.

Those who worship him are blinded (by what is a whole book to itself).

Your post sounds like the rantings a coffeehouse wannabe important person.

1.This is the doctrine that the Democrats and their allies in the media are following. So, just as we saw them rally around Solemani and Iran, now they are all about their pals, the Chinese Communists.

2. Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Did any of the Marxist media mention that it took their god, Obama, 6 months from the outbreak of H1N1, and 1,000 American deaths, to declare a similar emergency?

Dec 10, 2019

The 48-year-old woman, surnamed Yin, had suffered from diabetes and had also had a stroke. She first had a fever, aches and pains on December 10 and her condition slowly deteriorated. She was treated at two hospitals in Wuhan before she died on Monday. Virus killing mostly the elderly, those with previous health problems

Chinese scientists knew about the coronavirus and its deadly effects as early as December — but were ordered by Chines Communist government officials to suppress the evidence, according to a report.

In late December, several genomics companies tested samples from sick patients in Wuhan — the center of the coronavirus outbreak — and noticed alarming similarities between their illnesses and the 2002 SARS virus, the Sunday Times of London reported, citing Chinese business news site Caixin Global.

The researchers alerted Beijing of their findings — and on Jan. 3, received a gag order from China’s National Health Commission, with instructions to destroy the samples.

The alleged cover-up continued when representatives from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Jan. 8 visited Wuhan, where officials intentionally withheld information that hospital workers had been infected by patients — a telltale sign of contagion.

News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20. Wuhan was locked down and a mass quarantine ordered three days later."

“In reality, President Trump is doing a phenomenal job and is the right person to be handling the situation.”
CCP knew about the Wuhan Coronavirus for 36 days before allowing media to mention it

"ANALYSIS: The Journos Are Out of Control

The media's early coverage of the coronavirus outbreak was rife with efforts to downplay its seriousness, a message Chinese authorities were eager to promote as well. The Washington Post published multiple pieces attempting to reassure Americans that the virus was no worse than the flu, warning against an "aggressive government response" to the outbreak.Vox tweeted on Jan. 31: "Is this going to be a deadly pandemic? No." The tweet was deleted this week because it "no longer reflects the reality of the coronavirus story."

Even naming the source of the virus drives journalists over the edge. In late January, the New York Times was tweeting updates on the spread of the "Wuhan virus." By March, the once-storied publication was calling Republicans "racist and xenophobic" for using that term. At the same time, most media outlets were denouncing Trump's decision to ban travel from China as ineffective and racist—echoing former vice president Joe Biden's attack on the president's "hysterical xenophobia." Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health recently praised the travel ban for helping the United States avoid a more disastrous outbreak like the one seen in Italy. But what does he know? He's not a journalist."

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

The Democrats are not buddies when it comes to China. They are realists when it comes to China. A big difference. Trump plays to people's fears and that is the way of the grifter.
Trump's first response was that he doubted that the disease would engulf the U.S. and that he had the situation under control since he had shut the borders in spite of the fact that the medical profession had issued dire warnings. The problem and warnings were in existence long before the "11" days. Trump is surrounded by weak people, those who tell him what he wants to hear instead of those who tell him what he needs to hear. He disbanded the medical professional group that had been formed to prepare us for a medical calamity, saying that he was a businessman and didn't need people who were just standing around and then, of course, denied it
and said that he knew nothing about it. He takes responsibility for nothing that is irresponsible and appoints 2 hacks to head the response team instead of medical professionals.

"Under Obama, American security was damaged by ignoring and then covering up China's massive theft of American technology. Abroad, inaction by Obama facilitated the Chinese domination over the strategic South China Sea. After claiming 3,200 acres of new islands, China deployed advanced anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles on the island in what the CIA described as China's Crimea, a stealth take-over similar to the Russian annexation of Ukraine's peninsula in 2014."
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 6

Here's your homework:

"Again, the Dems are not buddies with China and it is naive of you to think that they are."

Gads, you're a dunce.

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

.... helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral’s chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor ...."

Chinagate:
Attempts were made by Communist China to funnel money to the Clinton campaign and influence elections in 1996.
Charlie Trie, one of Bills trusted DNC fundraisers, attempted to funnel this money. When faced with indictment he fled to China for refuge. Another money funneler for the communists and Clinton campaign, Johnny Chung, is now in jail. The funds came from divisions of the Chinese army, one of which had been caught only months earlier while attempting to smuggle AK-47's to LA street gangs. This is the government of RED CHINA - definitely a serious matter. If any scandals do catch up with him, which probably will happen, this is by far the worst. Amidst the sex scandals another DNC fundraiser scandal, Johnny Chung, openly admitted to knowingly taking funds from the Chinese government. Chung also testified that the DNC knew the source of this money was communist China. They accepted it anyway. The money is said to have been funneled through Chinese government official Liu Chao-ying then Chung and then to the DNC. Even more revealing was that Liu Chao-ying, daughter of Liu Hauqing (recent head of the Chinese military and top official of the Chinese communist party) and a Peoples Liberation Army and Chinese space agency official, attended a DNC fundraiser. Here she was photographed with Clinton. Chung also visited the White House over 45 times. Chung took several thousand dollars from commies and contributed them to a partisan candidate for President of the United States and leader of the free world. Chung was only a powerful campaign contributer/supporter with ties to the DNC and White House. Johnny Chung testified under oath to Congress on his admitted relations with the Chinese Commies and the ties to the President. Ironically Chung is one of a very small number of people who had greater White House access than Monica Lewinsky! Chung is said to have made over 50 visits compared to Monica's 39! Even better, only a week later Charlie Trie entered a guilty plea for his fundraising crimes and agreed to talk with investigators! Who next? Well it happened to be John Huang! Huang, another Clinton cronie, pled guilty to funneling Chinese funds less than a week after Trie! Well, at least we know the commies endorse Bill Clinton for president.

And today we find Democrat apparatchiks with press credentials supporting China over Trump and America.

Democrats are allied with Communist China against America, and, in fact, with any anti-American iteration.

Wake the heck up!!!!

The Chinese were absorbing our intellectual property long before Obama. You just don't get it, do you? Trump is not a leader, and we need a leader, not a self-centered, divisive dictator who operates according to his "gut" and tries to stymie our free press that reports what it is given. Anything that Trump dislikes is Fake, according to him, except for Fox news. A joke.

These are all summary comments that rely on some kind of vaporous metric that nobody agrees to.

Trump isn't great. Trump isn't evil. Trump is our president and he is who he is.

I am quoting facts about Trump, not my opinions except the Reagan opinion.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

The media's early coverage of the coronavirus outbreak was rife with efforts to downplay its seriousness, a message Chinese authorities were eager to promote as well. The Washington Post published multiple pieces attempting to reassure Americans that the virus was no worse than the flu, warning against an "aggressive government response" to the outbreak.Vox tweeted on Jan. 31: "Is this going to be a deadly pandemic? No." The tweet was deleted this week because it "no longer reflects the reality of the coronavirus story."

Even naming the source of the virus drives journalists over the edge. In late January, the New York Times was tweeting updates on the spread of the "Wuhan virus." By March, the once-storied publication was calling Republicans "racist and xenophobic" for using that term. At the same time, most media outlets were denouncing Trump's decision to ban travel from China as ineffective and racist—echoing former vice president Joe Biden's attack on the president's "hysterical xenophobia." Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health recently praised the travel ban for helping the United States avoid a more disastrous outbreak like the one seen in Italy. But what does he know? He's not a journalist."

The Washington Post did not report that the virus was no worse than the flu. The Post specifically reported that the virus might not be as serious as the 1918 flu pandemic. Fox News played down the seriousness of the pandemic as Hannity said that it was a hoax perpetrated by the Dems after Trump said the same. Why are you blaming China? It is our problem
and not theirs and our government should have acted sooner and listened to Dr. Fausi et al. He praised the idea of closing the economy and also warned that opening it too soon might make matters worse. Hopefully, Trump will pay attention to the experts and listen even if their advice is not what he wants to hear.
We were warned in 2012 that a pandemic was coming and Obama formed a group of medical experts to help prepare for it. Trump disbanded the group.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

The words you use are republicans diatribe. For me anyone who is an enemy is that way regardless. You are the enemy of America!!

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

The words you use are republicans diatribe. For me anyone who is an enemy is that way regardless. You are the enemy of America!!

Why is it there is nothing but hot air that every comes from a Leftist/Democrat????
Didn't government school ever teach you to do more than "is not, issssssssss noooootttttttttt!!!!!"?

Any five year old could pen as good an argument as you have....proving, I suppose, your level of ability.

Apologies to five year olds.....

Where are your examples of anything in the post to which you linked, that are untrue?

Zero.....because, as always, my posts are 100% accurate, correct and verifiable.

And guess what?

You've proven it.

I demand a higher caliber opponent!!!

Last edited:

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Here's your homework:

Gads, you're a dunce.

Chinagate:

Wake the heck up!!!!

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

The Washington Post did not report that the virus was no worse than the flu. The Post specifically reported that the virus might not be as serious as the 1918 flu pandemic. Fox News played down the seriousness of the pandemic as Hannity said that it was a hoax perpetrated by the Dems after Trump said the same. Why are you blaming China? It is our problem
and not theirs and our government should have acted sooner and listened to Dr. Fausi et al. He praised the idea of closing the economy and also warned that opening it too soon might make matters worse. Hopefully, Trump will pay attention to the experts and listen even if their advice is not what he wants to hear.
We were warned in 2012 that a pandemic was coming and Obama formed a group of medical experts to help prepare for it. Trump disbanded the group.

"The Washington Post did not report that the virus was no worse than the flu."

Not only are you a liar, but you're a moron as well: I provided the link where the WaPo said just that.

"Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now."
washingtonpost.com/health/time-for-a-reality-check-america-the-flu-is-a-much-bigger-threat-than-coronavirus-for-now/2020/01/31/46a15166-4444-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

Let's see your retraction and apology, dunce.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Here's your homework:

Gads, you're a dunce.

Chinagate:

Wake the heck up!!!!

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Not only are you a liar, but you're a moron as well: I provided the link where the WaPo said just that.

"Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now."
washingtonpost.com/health/time-for-a-reality-check-america-the-flu-is-a-much-bigger-threat-than-coronavirus-for-now/2020/01/31/46a15166-4444-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

Note the words "for now".
Search Results
Web results

Trump again downplays coronavirus by comparing it to the ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/03/24 › trump-again-downp...

2 days ago - Trump again downplays coronavirus by comparing it to the seasonal flu. ... Tens of thousands of people do, in fact, die of the flu each year without the ... was above 12,000, that again is a total that was estimated after the fact. ... washingtonpost.com ·

You ain't dumb. You only look dumb. Trump has shown himself to be a con-man and a sexual offender among other things.
Ronald Reagan had some of the most brilliant experts in his cabinet and as advisors, people who told him what he needed to know as did Obama. This divisive charlatan has a bunch of yes men.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Here's your homework:

Gads, you're a dunce.

Chinagate:

Wake the heck up!!!!

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Search Results
Web results

2 days ago - Trump again downplays coronavirus by comparing it to the seasonal flu. ... Tens of thousands of people do, in fact, die of the flu each year without the ... was above 12,000, that again is a total that was estimated after the fact. ... washingtonpost.com ·

You ain't dumb. You only look dumb. Trump has shown himself to be a con-man and a sexual offender among other things.
Ronald Reagan had some of the most brilliant experts in his cabinet and as advisors, people who told him what he needed to know as did Obama. This divisive charlatan has a bunch of yes men.

You lying sack of offal.

This was your post.

I just proved it did just that.

What scum you are.

Here's hopin' that the next time you jump out of a plane, your ‘chute gets packed by your ex-wife.

2. Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic,....
It's corporate media.
The Democrats are not true liberals...more like Republicans.
Obama was the quintessential example of that.

Wise of you not to.

No, you're not.

Eleven days….

Well, isn't the TDS on full display today ? Miss your meds ?

Trump is leading the country. That is what we elected him to do.

The left and their shitshow impeachment paradeoffucks wanted to be in the limelight. And you get what you vote for. So run off and tell fudgepacker Schiff how much you appreciate him wasting time and money doing what he needed to keep his master Pelosi happy (and that just sounds gross).

The Surgeon General was on last night and he gets it. Trump is trying to create some sense of focus. Easter or not, it does not matter.

It's betther than Bill Gates "ANOTHER FUCKING SIX TO TEN WEEKS AND WE'LL LET YOU KNOW THEN IF YOU'LL NEED TO DO MORE"

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Here's your homework:

Gads, you're a dunce.

Chinagate:

Wake the heck up!!!!

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Search Results
Web results

You lying sack of offal.

This was your post.

I just proved it did just that.

What scum you are.

Here's hopin' that the next time you jump out of a plane, your ‘chute gets packed by your ex-wife.

Note the term "for now" in the Post statement. If you had a half a brain you would be dangerous.

Wise of you not to.

No, you're not.

Eleven days….

Well, isn't the TDS on full display today ? Miss your meds ?

Trump is leading the country. That is what we elected him to do.

The left and their shitshow impeachment paradeoffucks wanted to be in the limelight. And you get what you vote for. So run off and tell fudgepacker Schiff how much you appreciate him wasting time and money doing what he needed to keep his master Pelosi happy (and that just sounds gross).

The Surgeon General was on last night and he gets it. Trump is trying to create some sense of focus. Easter or not, it does not matter.

It's betther than Bill Gates "ANOTHER FUCKING SIX TO TEN WEEKS AND WE'LL LET YOU KNOW THEN IF YOU'LL NEED TO DO MORE"

Gosh, I didn't realize how informed you are.

Forum List

Back